J.League Winning Eleven 10 announced

Fernando : Could you use most of the English translation from we10 and put it into this version ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is illegal mate, and will more than likely result in a ban;(

Delete the links for your own good:)

If people are interested in that sort of thing they can use Google.

Well links to illegal torrents probably isn't the best of ideas is it. Plus it will probably get you banned. Best to remove them quickly wherever you've posted them and save yourself the hassle.

about the Scottish and Portugal. its probably just there because they have rangers, celtic, benfica, porto and sporting. Although having the whole leagues, even if unlicensed, will be nice.

I'm gonna be real pissed if the US version doesn't have everything this j-league version has, knowing they were able to do all that with the game, we should get this too! and europe should've gotten it too!

I'm gonna be real pissed if the US version doesn't have everything this j-league version has, knowing they were able to do all that with the game, we should get this too! and europe should've gotten it too!

Ha Ha i garrantee you will be pissed then you might get any updated liceneses but you will get PES 6 gameplay.
Fuck Konami get downloading

:applause:
this is a girl from this site www.globoesporte.com
u can see, there more pictures there, girls with team uniforms! ;) \\:o/

Ahaaa! "Vanessa de Andrade"! I see, thanks for the link ;) (to bad this site is only in portugese and not in english).

Oke, well, there is another threat opened for first impression for this game, so let's have a look over there!

Last edited:
no bundesliga.........@@"
and why Konami can make more than 30 japan stadiums for this game but not one for arsenal???!!

i would like to see if someone can patch it like this...
weuclvt7.jpg

Last edited:
no bundesliga.........@@"
and why Konami can make more than 30 japan stadiums for this game but not one for arsenal???!!

i would like to see if someone can patch it like this...
weuclvt7.jpg

Wow mate youve read my mind :D I am think about something like this. Will make an awesome game! \\:o/

Or we can relink the 100 blank kit slots so it is fully 100% real kitmakers kits for all teams;)
:shock: woah, what files are these?

edit: i think i see them. are they the ones with black numbers and white fonts?

editII: yeah kits are blank/black! example: bin9330. WE10KitTool can decrypt them.
if these can be re-linked, then Konami will not have forsaken patchers.

Last edited:
have u guys played it yet.....i hope to receive my copy by monday..., i like jl, they always tweak it, i hope they improve the stats... i hope they include as many asian teams as possible, also if asian countries would've been great also......

looking forward to the patches....we had great patches last year on JLWE9...thanks fernando!

since you're talking about patching the game i've a little suggestion: could you replace the j league 2 (or another league) by some national teams ?? i would be great :)

Back
Top Bottom