J.League Winning Eleven 10 announced

for the record... jimis posted the wrong scores from Famitsu

the real scores: J-League Winning Eleven 10 + Europa League 06-07 (PS2, Konami)90 / 85 / 75 / 90 (340 out 400) making it a (85 out 100) score!! thanx anywayz jimis :O

Famitsu past scores:

Winning Eleven 8 8 / 8 / 9 / 9 (34/40)
Winning Eleven 8 JL 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 (32/40)
Winning Eleven 9 9 / 9 / 9 / 8 (35/40)
Winning Eleven 9 JL 8 / 7 / 8 / 8 (31/40)
Winning Eleven 10 10 / 9 / 10 / 9,5 (38,5/40)
Winning Eleven 10 JL 9 / 8,5 / 7,5 / 9 (34/40)

this proves that the best game yet (WE10), will be even imrpoved in the JL version, JL versions usually get lower marks but are the better (improved) games. gameplaywise :D

[CoN]sole;874898 said:
for the record... jimis posted the wrong scores from Famitsu

the real scores: J-League Winning Eleven 10 + Europa League 06-07 (PS2, Konami)90 / 85 / 75 / 90 (340 out 400) making it a (85 out 100) score!! thanx anywayz jimis :O

thats not a good score overall!!! We9 Has get more!HMMMM??? after PES6 i dont believe any longer in Konami!:( We have to wait, play the forst match and efter a few Minutes we will know whats going on!!! i hope its not a PES6Clone!

Famitsu scores mean diddly squat anyway - take this from someone who's lived in Japan. Quite often it depends on the pro Japanese bias of the reviewers and their disposition towards football.

One good thing though, is if the Japanese get fed up of miniscule changes, then we may see the leap forward the series generally needs.

I agree, the series needs to move forward and improve. The leap you're talking about it needs, don't expect it. I also would love to see the series leaping even further, I think especially in the grahpics and presentation department. The core gameplay engine is a marvelous piece of art, the we10 engine needs mild tweaks to improve it even more. I would love to see the first true PS3 version of Winning Eleven, that one will probably be the one we're all waiting for. Although this next WE10 J.League sounds appealing too hehe. Couple of night's to go...

all i saw was celtic and benfica... those are licensend in WE10, correct?

During the section of the video where they showed the maps for the national leagues that have been licensed in recent years -Spain, Italy, England, France, Holland, (but no Germany, as per PES6) - they also included maps and flags of Scotland and Portugal.

It does suggest these are two new licensed nations. Why else show the maps? I'm sure there'll be individual licensed teams, such as Galatasary, Bayern Munich, Djurgardens, Rosenborg, but they didn't show maps of Turkey, Germany, Sweden or Norway, which might lead one to conclude that they only showed maps for nations where the entire top league is licensed.

Then again, they don't always make full use of their licenses. Don't they have the license for the Spanish 2nd division, but don't use it? So they might just stick in the same 2 Scottish (Celtic and Rangers) and 3 Portuguese (Porto, Benfica, Sporting) teams as usual. But why show the maps? I think there's a good chance the whole leagues are in. We'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
Oke, I see on playasia that the game is in stock! :) Somebody here who ordered the game and got it already delivered?

Well, will this person tell us than how this game is? Give us some answer on our qustions, just like:
how is the gameplay, how does it feels compare to WE10 and PES6, does it have national teams? Worth buying it?

Can't wait on your answers :)

Last edited:
Well, friends before nothing congratulations by the forum this brilliant one, in relation to game I proved the WE9JL and them story that in gameplay I improve a little and what but I liked was the amount of stages that tapeworm, greater I number of balls, but equipment to publish, hopefully that Fernando, Jayz123 and the other parcheadores take into east account game to make great patches and thus have a great game, greetings 8)

I'll piss my pants if the Scottish Premier League is in.

The trailer shows Spain, Italy, England, France, Holland followed by Scotland and Portugal so it certainly implies their inclusion.

I also see the website now includes "Under license from The Rangers Football Club plc." which it has never included before. Seems odd.

Last edited:
Oke, I see on playasia that the game is in stock! :) Somebody here who ordered the game and got it already delivered?

Well, will this person tell us than how this game is? Give us some answer on our qustions, just like:
how is the gameplay, how does it feels compare to WE10 and PES6, does it have national teams? Worth buying it?

Can't wait on your answers :)

Ive ordered from play asia havent got it yet :(

mine was shipped out today.
probably won't see it 'til monday, because of Thanksgiving holiday :(

I forgive not wise person who could not post link

I'm brazilian, my englishis very bad

Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom