J.League Winning Eleven 10 announced

This Points from Famitsu

J-League Winning Eleven 10 + Europa League 06-07 (PS2, Konami): 8 / 8 / 8 / 9 - (33/40)

What's do u thing this ponits!?!

J-League-Winning-Eleven-10-1.jpg

J League Winning Eleven 10 + Europe League 06-07

This Points from Famitsu

J-League Winning Eleven 10 + Europa League 06-07 (PS2, Konami): 8 / 8 / 8 / 9 - (33/40)

What's do u thing this ponits!?!

So, what are the points Famitsu gave to WE10 and PES6? And these four points, for which kind of suspects of the game are they?

Where can I found this preview(?) of Famitsu? Or is it in Japanese :( ?

So, what are the points Famitsu gave to WE10 and PES6? And these four points, for which kind of suspects of the game are they?

Where can I found this preview(?) of Famitsu? Or is it in Japanese :( ?

These 4 points are the scores 4 reviewers of Famitsu gave.
So, WE10 JL got 8/8/8/9
WE10 got 9/9/9/9
WE9 got 9/9/9/8
WE9 JL got 8/7/8/8

The scores were lower for WE9 JL than WE9 but imo the game was better. Maybe those reviewers give lower marks for the JL versions because they're almost the same game as the regular WE's and their release dates are relatively close...So my guess is the game's gonna be great.

I was wondering what score Famitsu gave this new Winning Eleven... thanx for the update!!

But what do these 4 points represent? Is it something like IGN does?
Like: Sound,Graphics,Gameplay and Lasting Appeal?
And in what order do they come?

I also think the J. League versions usually gets a bit lower scores because it's more of an update than a completly new game, but I'm sure this new version will "outshine" everything else. WE10 is still by far the best thing out there imo.

[CoN]sole;871000 said:
WE10 is still by far the best thing out there imo.
Hmmmm, I have my thoughts about this. Still don't know, but I think PES6 is a bit stable, a bit better. Hope that WE10jl will be a cross of WE10 and PES6: so WE10 with better goalkeepers(just like PES6), a bit slower gameplay, hmmm what else ..... .
I decided that I will wait untill WE10jl is out, and than make a choise which of these 3 games is gonna stick in my PS2. Al my friends play PES6, so that's a + for PES6. But we'll wait and decide :)

Aside from the gameplay for which I cross my fingers, I'm already regretting the disappearance of the korean and chinese teams. It's quite a shame... No more CSL, K-League or AFC..

Aside from the gameplay?? imo there is no "aside from the gameplay". You hit an important note with that one. It's all about the gameplay, they need to improve on the gameplay to improve the game in general. That's the way I feel about it. All those people wanting more league's, more kits, better music... plz stop it! All I hear is whining... "it's ALL about the gameplay". I bet my balls the new Winning Eleven 10 J.L. will throw all other footie games (incl. pes...) off the table. Gameplaywise speaking. And that's all that counts for me. Winning Eleven... will always be better then anything else out there.(incl. pes...)
xbox360 gamers must feel f*cked with pes6 hehe

when someone asked about the gameplay and fernado did the smiley i assumed hes played it, soz for the mix up

[CoN]sole;871000 said:
I was wondering what score Famitsu gave this new Winning Eleven... thanx for the update!!

But what do these 4 points represent? Is it something like IGN does?
Like: Sound,Graphics,Gameplay and Lasting Appeal?
And in what order do they come?

AAARGGGGHHHH nononono!!!

Four different people give a overall score fro 0-10 so 8+8+8+9=(33/4)=8,25 Overall!!! we9 had the best we score!!! But i hope Konami did it not like PES6!!!! cant wait any longer i want this Game!!!!:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Lots of faith being put in Konami with this one, I wonder why. The release is so close to PES6 that it'd be no surprise to see the same game rebadged under the J-League moniker, after all the last version the Japanese played was WE10, not PES6!

Hi All,

Does any one know if there is any International Teams like Brazil???

According to there website it showed a International team selection screen?? the link is in page 5

Cheers,

B2Y

But I do think that there will be also international teams.

In We9jl they were also included. Just like the older WEjl, that's what I can remember(or am I wrong about the older versions?).

pronably...
Other A - Asian teams
Other B - Rest of Europe/South American teams
Otehr C - Blank clubs.

But I do think that there will be also international teams.

In We9jl they were also included. Just like the older WEjl, that's what I can remember(or am I wrong about the older versions?).

For God's sake...JUST LOOK THE TRAILER. Where do you see national teams ? There's no Nippon Challenge this time, just "153 club teams". You can search in the official website too, there's nothing about it...

For God's sake...JUST LOOK THE TRAILER. Where do you see national teams ? There's no Nippon Challenge this time, just "153 club teams". You can search in the official website too, there's nothing about it...

Well boys, just 3 more nights :) and than we than all can see who's right and who's wrong!

Back
Top Bottom