J.League Winning Eleven 10 announced

Abhishek said:
I can help you pogoss on the technical aspects, but I really dont know japanese :(

Lets just hope 'the legend' will rescue us once again :)
the japanes language is not a problem for me . I've already translated the whole nippon challenge from we9 to french for the frenchronick team and the way we used to work was simple :
they sent the str to me and I sent them back after having translated it .

we10_06-07_text03.jpg

Fake ?

欧州五大リーグ(イタリア、スペイン、イングランド、ドイツ、フランス)の二部、トルコリーグ、スコットランドプレミアリーグ、ポルトガルリーグ、
ベルギーリーグ、ロシアリーグ、欧州各国のチャンピオンズリーグもしくはUEFAカップによく参戦しているチーム:バーゼル、FCチューリッヒ、
FCトゥーン、グラスホッパー(スイス)、レッドスター、パルチザン(セルビア)、ステアウアブカレスト、ラピドブカレスト(ルーマニア)、
FCコペンハーゲン、プロンビー(デンマーク)、ジュールガーデン、マルメ(スウェーデン)などの維持、または追加。
ブラジルリーグ、アルゼンチンリーグ、メキシコリーグ、アメリカMLS、北中米、南米の有名強豪チーム(セロポルテーニョ、コロコロ、
ナシオナルモンテビデオ、ナシオナル デ キト等)の追加。
アフリカやアジアからもFIFAクラブワールドカップを再現できるようにアルアリ、FCチューニス、FCアビジャン、Kリーグ、Jリーグ、J2リーグ
を偽名でもいいので追加。
選手の能力をさらに細部までエディットできるようにしてほしい。ペッロッタや羽生のようなフリーランニングが武器の選手を再現できる
ようにするべき。トラップ精度、ヘディング(ポストプレーとシュートに分ける)精度、当たりの強さ、ポジショニング能力などの追加。
スタジアムを大幅追加。中堅クラスのチーム/選手の能力大幅見直し。コナミはロナウジーニョやシェフチェンコに注目しすぎて中堅クラス
のすばらしい選手達の事を考えていない。
プリセットの大幅見直し、追加。カンナバーロやセルヒオ ラモスはとてもひどい。五大リーグに所属する選手全員くらいのプリセットを作って
もらはないと納得いかない。

Stringer Bell said:
What does it say?
it says "I'd like them to" add second division of the 5 main leagues (england , spain , france , italy and germany) plus the whole leagues from portugal , turkey , scotland , belgium and russia , plus european teams that get into the champion's league such as fc basel , fc zurich , fc thune , grasshopper zurich for suisse , red star and partizan for serbia , stua bucharest , rapid vienne for roumania , fc copenhagen and brondby for denmark , djurghausen and malmo for sweden .
plus brazil league , argentine league , mexico league , MLS (USA) plus other american teams such as colo colo and "sero portenio" ? , national montevio ? , national de quito ? , plus african teams such as al ahly and (fake names) fc tunis , FC Abdijan ,
plus j league (div one and 2) plus k league ...
well I just forget about it especially as it's written in a way that make it hard to believe it comes from konami or something official .
thomasgoal can you give your source ?

Last edited:
I think there is a confusion here. It says that there will be a mix of best american teams. Cerro porteño, Nacional de Montevideo, Nacional de Quito... etc etc.....

like the last page of teams in current we10, where you find Boca and River from argentina.

ALso think its just more unnoficial stuff

Yes it would be great to have some African Clubs in this game, I think Konami is forgetting that people all over the world play this game:( I got PE6 the other day I expected to be practically the same as WE10 but unofortunaly it isn't, the speed is slower than we10 graphics are a bit different, and gameplay as well, great game but if you have been playing WE10 you wont like it that much, I am really looking forward for this version to come out, they haven't released an official team list have they?

El_Taib said:
Yes it would be great to have some African Clubs in this game, I think Konami is forgetting that people all over the world play this game:( I got PE6 the other day I expected to be practically the same as WE10 but unofortunaly it isn't, the speed is slower than we10 graphics are a bit different, and gameplay as well, great game but if you have been playing WE10 you wont like it that much, I am really looking forward for this version to come out, they haven't released an official team list have they?
but let's be honnest do african people buy the game or a copy of the game for 1 dollard ?
if konami could make money from african custommers they will add all the national teams you have in africa cup .
they removed egypt and morocco on purpose mate and added only the national teams needed by european people .
they didn't remove south africa because they have custommers there and it's a rich country .
they do the same for asian teams . why a japanese company didn't make playable asian teams ? they added the nippon challenge to let japanese people play against those teams but didn't make those teams playble . why ? do you think people in china , taiwan , thailand , malaysia ... buy the official game ? no of course .

I know many people in the Asian-side of the Middle East who buy the original game...especially in Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates.

yes there are also many people buying the original game in morocco and china but they buy it on internet or from another country .
but as far as it concerns rich countries in middle east , I'm sure they will enter konami's plan in the future . they will even release pes in arabic when they'll understand they can make money there .

Back
Top Bottom