J.League Winning Eleven 10 announced

I played the last JLeague and its the best WE. I don't know why. The small touch-ups really make a big difference. Also, playing with Asian club teams is sweet also. If you watch Asian soccer even middle-eastern soccer they play great football..so even if European teams weren't in it..Id still buy the game. I will get this game and then anything that comes before WE11 I'm not getting it.

ONE QUESTION HERE:

Will this new JLeague be fully licensed with European club teams or the ones we already have licensed in WE10/PES5 ? As far as I know PES6 will have new licenses, I don't see a reason why they won't add that to JLeague..

Konami announced they will release J. League Winning Eleven 10 + Europe League '06 - '07 for PS2 in Japan on November 22, 2006. The game will combine both J. League and Europe League into a single game.

Hi,

I think they will have 5 or son Asian Champions Clubs;)They can just add Japanes clubs only , I think they will add asian clubs but not many as the WE9JL.

Cheers,

B2Y

b2y2006 said:
Hi,

I think they will have 5 or son Asian Champions Clubs;)They can just add Japanes clubs only , I think they will add asian clubs but not many as the WE9JL.

Cheers,

B2Y

no LIGUE 1, NO K-LEAGUE, NO C-LEAGUE, NO OTHERS ASIAN CLUB.

Hi All,

29 J-league + 80 European Clubs, Other 30 worldwide clubs from Africa! Asia, Australia and South and North America. , the full 57 national sides according to one of the Japanese website this is today guys.

News flashes: Man. United is licensed team in Konami lost the licensed to both B.Munch and Chelsea :( FIFA got them :)

Cheers,

B2Y

As long as we have kit slots for the teams im happy :) coz the game is gonna be absolutely awesome. Wonder how the Master League is gonna be organized :-k

Last edited:
Oh there was a lot o good stuff for we series but with WE10 the time of "superpatches" has stopped! best Patches are done for WE6(J-leuague, FE)
and WE7(int.redux, wendettapatch) but every year it get harder! No tools, than the kitsslots.........!Lot of Patching Teams has stop Patching! Lets see what comes next!

I hope we can do a great Patch for WE10J-leuague!But we need tools, That will be nice for the communitys all over the world! But now every shit comes out is "exclusive" Pah... that's childish!

Hi All,

News in, just today Konami announced that they got the full license for the French league on the WE10JL and the WE X360 what is very special about the X360 WE is that they even got the license for new national teams like (France and Rep.CHZ ) So the list extended ( Japan -Korea- England- Sweden- Holland-Argentina-Italy- Australia-Spain- Rep.Chz- France) plus Man. United and the Full French League.

Now we got the Full Licensed of all of (Italy clubs-Holland Clubs-Spain Clubs-France Clubs- Arsenal-Man. United- Some other European clubs- Japans Clubs)

Cheers,

B2Y

b2y2006 said:
Hi All,

29 J-league + 80 European Clubs, Other 30 worldwide clubs from Africa! Asia, Australia and South and North America. , the full 57 national sides according to one of the Japanese website this is today guys.

News flashes: Man. United is licensed team in Konami lost the licensed to both B.Munch and Chelsea :( FIFA got them :)

Cheers,

B2Y

Are you sure the other 30 clubs aren't all Asian?

kobashi said:
Konami announced they will release J. League Winning Eleven 10 + Europe League '06 - '07 for PS2 in Japan on November 22, 2006. The game will combine both J. League and Europe League into a single game.
that rocks !!
I'll be waiting .

b2y2006 said:
Hi All,

News in, just today Konami announced that they got the full license for the French league on the WE10JL and the WE X360 what is very special about the X360 WE is that they even got the license for new national teams like (France and Rep.CHZ ) So the list extended ( Japan -Korea- England- Sweden- Holland-Argentina-Italy- Australia-Spain- Rep.Chz- France) plus Man. United and the Full French League.

Now we got the Full Licensed of all of (Italy clubs-Holland Clubs-Spain Clubs-France Clubs- Arsenal-Man. United- Some other European clubs- Japans Clubs)

Cheers,

B2Y

Yes thats true, but i 've read in German Gamepro that ecxept Bayern Munich all German tems are out, also in PES6 thats big shit!!!! seabass has told that they have problems with the german licence!!!!:(

jimis said:
Yes thats true, but i 've read in German Gamepro that ecxept Bayern Munich all German tems are out, also in PES6 thats big shit!!!! seabass has told that they have problems with the german licence!!!!:(

do you mean unlicensed or out of the game? i am a bit confused as the German teams have never been licensed.

Back
Top Bottom