Is the league over?

Is it over?

• Total voters
All of that was completely irrelavant to what I said. You are clearly a Man Utd hater. And its not because you support a rival which is why its a wrong thing to do.
And like I said, if you had genuinely supported Man Utd at any point, you reason for now disliking them would not have got in your way. SO I dont understand why you think football needs more people like you. If it was for people like you, teams would never recover from a bad period (such as the Munich air crash)

Stan said:
And one more question to everybody, where in this thread did i mentioned the fact that i support a rival of United unless you consider FC Brussels a rival of Manchester United.
:roll: First of all, I said that the fact that you DONT support a rival, gives you no real reason to hate Man Utd. If you were an Arsenal supporter or a Liverpool supporter, you'd have a reason to hate Man Utd. YOU dont, cuz like you said, you dont support a rival. Which makes what you're doing completely wrong (explained a bit more below).

Stan said:
If the Munich disaster would have happened a couple of years ago, i would have been the most ardent fan...stronger: if there would be another "Munich disaster" (which of course i don't wish) i would support United again...those things are real diaster...nobody is to blame for that sort of disaster...
The disaster that is happening at Manchester United (and that you will call success) is their own fault...but i'm afraid yo uare too biased to understand that...
I just gave an example. :roll: My point was that if you genuinely supported a team, you wouldnt let any kind of disaster or reason get in the way of your support. And I'm talking about the reasons why you stopped supporting cuz no real fan would have stopped if they were in your shoes. Hence the word SUPPORT. Meaning aiding someone in need of help. All the rest of the fans on this forum aid their teams by giving moral support and encouragement to the teams. YOU on the other hand are doing the opposite which is showing a lack of respect to the whole sport. So basically, you're just as bad as those racist hooligans who do nothing but discourage players with their monkey chants or whatever they do.
The fact that you stopped supporting Man Utd is pathetic cuz if everyone did what you did, there would be no supporters in this world. I'd pick the most ignorant glory supporter over "fans" like you any day.

Stan said:
One last try..the very very last.
Keep trying, you'll eventually get there. :roll:

RuneEdge said:
:roll: First of all, I said that the fact that you DONT support a rival, gives you no real reason to hate Man Utd. If you were an Arsenal supporter or a Liverpool supporter, you'd have a reason to hate Man Utd. YOU dont, cuz like you said, you dont support a rival. Which makes what you're doing completely wrong (explained a bit more below).

I just gave an example. :roll: My point was that if you genuinely supported a team, you wouldnt let any kind of disaster or reason get in the way of your support. And I'm talking about the reasons why you stopped supporting cuz no real fan would have stopped if they were in your shoes. Hence the word SUPPORT. Meaning aiding someone in need of help. All the rest of the fans on this forum aid their teams by giving moral support and encouragement to the teams. YOU on the other hand are doing the opposite which is showing a lack of respect to the whole sport. So basically, you're just as bad as those racist hooligans who do nothing but discourage players with their monkey chants or whatever they do.
The fact that you stopped supporting Man Utd is pathetic cuz if everyone did what you did, there would be no supporters in this world. I'd pick the most ignorant glory supporter over "fans" like you any day.

Keep trying, you'll eventually get there. :roll:

Bored yawn...that's what idolatry does to people...sorry to all the others that i let myself involve in this nonsense...

Stan said:
Bored yawn...that's what idolatry does to people...sorry to all the others that i let myself involve in this nonsense...
:roll: Thats what everyone would say when they're proven wrong.
Everytime people have discussions or debates on this forum, atleast I can see where they're coming from and can understand why they defend their opinions. Which is why I respect that.

But you are just sad. You're only here to make the sport worse for everyone instead of enjoying it. What you're saying also doesnt make sense cuz the reasons why you hate Man Utd apply to every major club in the world. But you decide to pick on one team and thats just low, dude.

Runeegde makes a fair point. Everytime i see you post in united thread you always gloat when we lose or go through bad period and act like your above us for turning your back on the club. Fair enough you stopped supporting united but you dont need to hate them and all their fans and expect those fans to join you on your high horse. Proof was that stupid remark you made asking 'where are all you man united boys now'.

Alucard said:
Proof was that stupid remark you made asking 'where are all you man united boys now'.
Yeah. Thats what pissed me off. Its not as if we're the only team in the country thats trying to win the title. :roll:
If we hated Arsenal the same way he hates Man Utd, imagine the abuse Arsenal fans would be hearing at this moment.

Back
Top Bottom