PC Is the english version available on 30.09.2010

i don't think he even knows what hes talking about
truth is
PC GAME IS OUT NOW IN PORTUGAL, I have the portuguese version it has the other languages, ill check after reinstall but i stll can't play, freezes up on a black screen before the loading green ring

Living in the states, I got my downloads overnight, but my second email with the key is saying 10/08. I sent a message before leaving for work following the process Hawke mentioned. Have not heard anything yet.

I mentioned how ridiculous it is to advertise the game being available to download on 9/30, and then being told the activation code is not available until 10/08. Have not heard a reply yet, but will post anything I hear back.

Not the end of the world, but I expect more after giving them business.

I found this address for support on the konami site en_support@konami-europe.net
Just sent an email i and got a confirmation ticket so should be working.
I'd recommend anyone whos been mislead to get on to them and ask for an activation code or money back, they cant ignore everyone.

im getting the same thing.

"You have pre-ordered with us and will thus receive your download links and activation key on the 08-OCT-10 at 00:01"

Its so ridicules that they sold us the game at an expensive price and now they change the release date.

@Hawk, thanks for the info.
I managed to get a refund.
So I have the game, but not the key. Anybody wants to share?
lol

Last edited:
All that that have got the key you can play online. I just figured it that Konami this year is looking for Konami ID and password not game :FAIL: I played one game, it was great, only the connection was kinda bad, i guess its because my opponent had wireless or something else.

You got your money back? how? they sent me the link to game but no code, such a balls up!

Yes, thank God I managed to get my money back. They sent me an email saying:

We are happy to confirm the refund of your game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011.

A bank transfer of 29.99 GBP will be made to your account within the next twenty days.

We would like to remind you that the refund is related to the order N° XXXXXX that was made on the 30/09/2010.

Is any of you lucky guys willing to give up one of your up to 5 PC's keys so I can play offline mode at least until I get my retail copy on release date? It is pretty annoying to have the game downloaded but not being able to play it. Would be really appreciated. :CONFUSE:

Yes, thank God I managed to get my money back. They sent me an email saying:

Is any of you lucky guys willing to give up one of your up to 5 PC's keys so I can play offline mode at least until I get my retail copy on release date? It is pretty annoying to have the game downloaded but not being able to play it. Would be really appreciated. :CONFUSE:

What exactly like letter did you send them?

I've download the UK version of PES 2011 via Konami via gamesplanet.com mainly down to the fact the wording via there website stated it was downloadable for the 30th Sept.

Truth is its downloadable but not playable,
as gamesplanet won't send me a serial code for installing PES 2011
until the Friday 8th Oct. I've had a email to confirm this from
gamesplanet aswell.

Also bit gutted they reduced the price via the game/gamesplanet.com server to £22 instead of £29

Am very tempted to get a refund and get the proper DVD version
from a retail shop on the 8th Oct now.

I take back what I said earlier, it seems like people have been mislead by Konami in this instance, and that is wrong. My initial thoughts were that there was a small delay, but that's not the case it seems :/

omg, i woke up this morning and had links and serial but an email said the publisher had pushed the release date back to 08/10, i left to download while i went to work, just got back all downloaded and installed, working perfectly, amazing, anyone who ain't got it complain to the hills cos this isn't right anyone who bought it online should be playing it nw.

Here's my tale of woe ... Pre-ordered 2 days ago after seeing this thread. Waited up last night to receive email at midnight, it never came. I sent an email to the websites customer service complaining and telling of my situation.

Got up this morning and at 8am on the dot I got my email with download links and activation key. All set!!! Left the files downloading and went to work quite happy in the knowledge I'll be playing PES when I get home.

Checked my email at lunchtime, Gamesplanet apologising for the situation but the publisher has put the release date back a week to the 8th. I have all my stuff downloading you knobheads!!! They clearly haven't a clue!

Just got home about half an hour ago to see all 5 files sitting pretty ready to go .... Double click the .exe ... "RUNTIME ERROR". Went to the site they recommend deleting the files and redownloading. Which I'm doing grudgingly. This time of night my connection is poor so it's looking like it won't be ready till tomorrow now!!!

FARCE!!!

For those looking for a refund follow Hawke's directions from a couple pages ago. That's what I did. Now I'm trying to get them to give me the activation anyway as I am complaining for their bad service.

For those looking for a refund follow Hawke's directions from a couple pages ago. That's what I did. Now I'm trying to get them to give me the activation anyway as I am complaining for their bad service.

yeh keep complaining lads! THEY MUST GIVE THIS SERIAL, some people got it and now some people wait for the 8th. thats just senselss

Back
Top Bottom