PC Is the english version available on 30.09.2010

My theory is that this websites don't relly have the activation key, they will need to send the info of the purchase to Konami and then Konami sends back the activation key. think of this websites as a bridge between the client and Konami.

About 2 o'clock yesterday afternoon mate, got links & key @ 8:06 this morning, download nearly finished , about 25 mins left.

I received the download and CD Key at 8.00 this morning. Is this all I need? Just waiting to download, going reasonably quick which is nice

yes mate , install pes as normal using the cd key when asked, then when you start the game an activation box will appear , just copy the same cd key into it & press activate, done ...play...enjoy, BTW.. it is the English version :))

did anyone else get this bull

You have pre-ordered with us and will thus receive your download links and activation key on the 08-OCT-10 at 00:01.

For some reason the page selling the game is now saying that the codes/links will be released on the 8th October. How strange.

I got a message from gamesplanet:

"Please note that Konami just pushed back the release date to the 08/10/2010'"

This seems to include online sales of the downloadable PC version. So if you're looking for a head start, you're too late. Seems like a lot of people did manage to get their codes and download links before their info was updated though. Seems a bit daft. The official Konami page is still advertising that you can download it now, but when you click through to the store it shows the 8th.

Balls!

I got that same 8 October message. Guess I should have realized that since it's Konami their ability to screw up pretty much anything to do with marketing is pretty much unlimited. Could have just gone with 1 date for release worldwide but I guess that would be far too simple for them.

Oh well, enjoying Fifa quite a bit so it's not like the bad days when there was no alternative to these idiots.

Best wishes,

Doug

Got it. But wont get to play it after school, might as well download the torrent than this, much quicker. BTW would torrent work with my key? DL would be much quicker

Have the game paid for and downloaded but no keys, got email saying date was pushed back. Tried to be good but now to the dark side

Mine is activated & i can play the game fine , haven't tried online yet.I guess i got mine before Konami fucked up.

Ok , this is lame. I have downloaded everything, but I received another message saying that I would get the activation key on 10/08. How lame is that? I mean I have everything on my PC but license key? Really KONAMI?

Yep same issue here, been downloading since last night then got that same email about 8/10 for the activation.
I wouldnt be bothered waiting but its the fact that the site stated clearly that we'd get download links AND activation code on 30/9.
Also now we've paid a higher price for the game and will actually get it later than a preordered dvd copy as many retailers ship a day or two early.

Anyone tried getting their money back? Im thinking of emailing customer services, this really is taking the p*ss. :RANT:

Yep same issue here, been downloading since last night then got that same email about 8/10 for the activation.
I wouldnt be bothered waiting but its the fact that the site stated clearly that we'd get download links AND activation code on 30/9.
Also now we've paid a higher price for the game and will actually get it later than a preordered dvd copy as many retailers ship a day or two early.

Anyone tried getting their money back? Im thinking of emailing customer services, this really is taking the p*ss. :RANT:

I'm contacting customer services now. This is ridiculous. I could have got it $10 cheaper from other retailer, including shipping to the US.
I just can't find a link for the customer service site, let me know if you find it please.
Thanks

Last edited:
I'm contacting customer services now. This is ridiculous. I could have got it $10 cheaper from other retailer, including shipping to the US.
I just can't find a link for the customer service site, let me know if you find it please.
Thanks

yeh that is kind off bullshit.. the fact that you have the whole game and other people had their serial sent and now its unsend.. very amateurish

Thanks

Click support,click payment,click ask a question,give them holy hell & then press submit, you will get some random database answer but at the bottom it says....

If you did not find your answer, you can redirect your question to an agent. This agent will directly answer you shortly.

Do you wish to contact an agent?..... No or Yes

Click yes.

------------------------------------------------------------

yeh that is kind off bullshit.. the fact that you have the whole game and other people had their serial sent and now its unsend.. very amateurish

Agreed it's bullshit, i also received the "Can't activate until 8.10.10" email, but they had earlier sent me the activation code , so i had already activated.Very shoddy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom