PC Is the english version available on 30.09.2010

Panthera1

Championship
4 February 2004
Just looking on pes english site an it said you can preorder the PES 2011 pc for download and

Play on the day of release!
You'll receive your download links and activation code by email the 30/09/2010 at 00:00.

Was wondering was this the english or european version as it was the english site I went into but tought the english release date was 8.10.2010
Any way heres a link

http://uk-konami.gamesplanet.com/shop/pes2011/

mmm interesting , it says.....

Game Info

Language: English

Play on the day of release!
You'll receive your download links and activation code by email the 30/09/2010 at 00:00.

£29.99 ... bit steep for PC ,..it's only £17.99 @ shopto but release date on shopto is 8/10/10.

It is linked from official Konami PES2011 site -> http://www.pes2011.com/en/index.html

Last edited:
I just ordered it using this method. I am in the US, figured it was the fastest way to get it.

Wondering when they say its midnight downloadable release, is it European midnight, UK midnight, or my midnight.

I think its a bit of a stupid move by konami not to have all commentaries on all versions.(why they cant put all the comm into the japanese version as alot more people would buy the updated version in the summer) Im irish so I use english commentary but sometimes when i get pissed off with larenson (this year im sure i will be pissed off with Belgen) I change to a different language. Im sure people in the eu feel a bit ripped off they dont get the english

I just ordered it using this method. I am in the US, figured it was the fastest way to get it.

Wondering when they say its midnight downloadable release, is it European midnight, UK midnight, or my midnight.

You are in for a looong night dude. :D

You are in for a looong night dude. :D

Beats waiting for it to ship. I am planning ordering some pizzas and beer, and have some mates over playing the demo and bam when we get it, we can PES all night long, Classes are cancelled for the rest of the week because of a Tropical storm. So, I will enjoy alot of PES.

Beats waiting for it to ship. I am planning ordering some pizzas and beer, and have some mates over playing the demo and bam when we get it, we can PES all night long, Classes are cancelled for the rest of the week because of a Tropical storm. So, I will enjoy alot of PES.

Hey I'm really interested by purchasing this code and since you did it already I would really appreciate it if you could give some sort of review (if you're downloading the UK version or not and if there are eventual problems when it comes to installing the game.
Just post again in this thread please

Hey I'm really interested by purchasing this code and since you did it already I would really appreciate it if you could give some sort of review (if you're downloading the UK version or not and if there are eventual problems when it comes to installing the game.
Just post again in this thread please

Well for me to get the download link its until tommorow at 6 or 7 depending on if its at European or UK midnight when they decide to release. When it does, I will post here. :)

Twitter John Murphy & ask him if it uk version ?

Last edited:
I've ordered @ £29.99 about 2 hours ago & now it's £22.99 !!

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (pre-order)

You have pre-ordered with us and will thus receive your download links and activation key on the 30/09/2010 at 00:01.

Better be ok or the shiteth will hiteth the faneth !!

Last edited:
You sure this comes with serial and all that? as i read the website i saw you have 5 activation codes for the game so should be some built-in stuff from that site?

Im thinking of pre ordering it there still..

Gah for some reason they are declining my card. PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY! I so don't want to wait until the 8th for this.

You sure this comes with serial and all that? as i read the website i saw you have 5 activation codes for the game so should be some built-in stuff from that site?

Im thinking of pre ordering it there still..

You can install on up to 5 pc's , you can burn to dvd , & after you have used your serial/activation 5 times you need to email them for another code.

Can I install my game on a bunch of PCs?

Yes, though because of the DRM (Digital Rights Management) applied on the game you only have a set amount of ‘initial activations’ (normally 5) that are imposed on us by the games publishers. If you need more then our support team will give more, within reason. What we mean is that if we see a lot of activations in a few days from a bunch of different IPs, then it’s pretty obvious that this is fraudulent use, so we won’t give more activations without a really really good reason.

How many of these ‘activations’ do I get?

On most games you get 5 ‘initial activations’ that are reset to 5 usable ones every so often. If you ever run out then you can get more by contacting our support team. Our Principle is ‘If you bought your game then you should always be able to activate your game for your own use’.

If I uninstall the game and reinstall it later, will that use an activation?

No, only installations on different PCs will use an activation. You can uninstall and reinstall on the same PC as many times as you want.

These downloaded files, can I save them somewhere like a DVD-R and use them later?

Of course, but don’t forget that you can download your game later at no cost whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom