PC Is the english version available on 30.09.2010

Yeah, I hope I can get the serial off KONAMI.

If any of you guys wanting to share one of your keys (up to 5 PC's) for others to play offline, that would be cool :D
I don't think that is illegal, right?

Ive had exactly the same problem and when i emailed the address given above, i also mentioned that i will now be choosing FIFA instead if i dont get the key :RANT:

Hey, I downloaded and its working as I said earlier. But I think the servers they use to authenticate the keys are down. Because I downloaded a Pes edit patch, and now its asking me for the key again ( I was smart to save the old EXE) and well they key is not working. So even if you get the key, the servers are not working it seems.

or maybe they blocked the keys of those who accidentally got them before delay announcement.
Looks like I was lucky enough to get the links and code and activate mine on time..

or maybe they blocked the keys of those who accidentally got them before delay announcement.
Looks like I was lucky enough to get the links and code and activate mine on time..

I check about 7am on release day to find no links available, so sent an email to complain. Before leaving for work they'd sent me the links, but no serial and had updated the game to show pre-ordered for 8th on the site. I complained again while at work and they sent me the serial (which was used for install AND activation). I managed to play for about 4 hours (2 hours of editing though :( ) after the Liverpool game last night.

I check about 7am on release day to find no links available, so sent an email to complain. Before leaving for work they'd sent me the links, but no serial and had updated the game to show pre-ordered for 8th on the site. I complained again while at work and they sent me the serial (which was used for install AND activation). I managed to play for about 4 hours (2 hours of editing though :( ) after the Liverpool game last night.

So they sent you the activation key after you complained to them? I just sent them a complaint email, hope it works!

sent a complaint.This is what I got

We can assure that no other customers have received the confirmation email with the activation key, or you would have received it too.

We do understand your complaint and we would really like to honour what was written in the confirmation email, but unfortunately we are not in the position to access to your request.

We wish to apologize again for this sudden change of date and the short notice (if any) you have been informed of. If you wish to be refunded, please confirm this in your next reply.

AND

Unfortunately the publisher just pushed back to the release date to 08/10/2011.

You will receive the download links and the key on that day.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

sent a complaint.This is what I got

We can assure that no other customers have received the confirmation email with the activation key, or you would have received it too.

We do understand your complaint and we would really like to honour what was written in the confirmation email, but unfortunately we are not in the position to access to your request.

We wish to apologize again for this sudden change of date and the short notice (if any) you have been informed of. If you wish to be refunded, please confirm this in your next reply.

AND

Unfortunately the publisher just pushed back to the release date to 08/10/2011.

You will receive the download links and the key on that day.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

My last email sent to them.

I'm now unsure of what is going on with this order.

Shortly after sending this question I received download links (which I am now downloading) and the confirmation of when I receive the activation.

You will receive your activation key as soon as your order has been validated. If you have not had any confirmation from us in the next 12 hours, we recommend you contact customer support.

My original order email shows I would get it today.

You have pre-ordered with us and will thus receive your download links and activation key on the 30/09/2010 at 00:01.

But now I have received another email saying I won't get the activation for another week?

You have pre-ordered with us and will thus receive your download links and activation key on the 08-OCT-10 at 00:01.

Their response

Thank you for contacting the GAME Gamesplanet customer service

In response to your query sent on 30 September 2010, please find below the requested information.
We are very sorry for this inconvenience.

Please find below your serial key for your game:

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any more questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Laura
GAME Gamesplanet Customer Service
game.gamesplanet.com

I want to use your email to prove that they have in fact sent serial key/activation but i dont want to jeopardize Laura's job :/

Ha ha, what a mess. I have emailed them twice, and have heard nothing back. I originally emailed them Thursday morning US time and never heard back regarding that message and the one I sent today.

Oh well, hope the ones who got the activation keys are enjoying it. Not too much longer I guess. :)

Liars .. !

Got the exact same email. They sent me an apology saying the release date had been put back AFTER I had received all my links and code. Fortunately for me i have the game now. I'd be knocking down their door though if I was in most of you guys' situation!

So I sent them an e-mail with proofs of you guys. They haven't answered yet. Hope they do.

God bless.

Without going over your small print, it appears they made an agreement to deliver the game on date. You agreed a contract on that basis. Breach!

Take your refunds.

Either the store is closed on the weekends or they are too embarrassed to respond. I have not received a response either.

Either the store is closed on the weekends or they are too embarrassed to respond. I have not received a response either.

Me neither.

Told them they are promoting piracy as everyone else on the planet seems to be downloading torrents of the game while
good customers are left to stew.

No code but got a refund.

11rrp5h.jpg

The say they couldn't help me either. I guess I will have to wait until Friday, but the good things is that at least they gave me the links, so I don't need to download them again.

Back
Top Bottom