Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

they still wount win the cup
seedorfjp0.jpg

:-pp

Stop being so bitter.

FORZA INTER! CHAMPIONS!

Well done lads. :applause: :)

Shows just how underrated Ibrahimovic is outside of Italy. Glad to see him return and score some goals. You guys will need to watch out next season though because the clubs below you are improving rapidly.

I think many Juve fans will agree, but he is very wasteful. He's quite good at times but often he seems inconsistent and loses the ball alot. He is also very greedy. There are times where he moans to take Inter's free kicks when there are clearly much better alternatives.... he's never scored one too. He also attempts many tricks but fails over half of the time. He is also quite dirty and does small little things to players. At least Adriano had a lot of talent when hes on form, and had real physical strength and technique.

I think many Juve fans will agree, but he is very wasteful. He's quite good at times but often he seems inconsistent and loses the ball alot. He is also very greedy. There are times where he moans to take Inter's free kicks when there are clearly much better alternatives.... he's never scored one too. He also attempts many tricks but fails over half of the time. He is also quite dirty and does small little things to players. At least Adriano had a lot of talent when hes on form, and had real physical strength and technique.

He is probably wasteful, and an arrogant cunt. But he's still a magnificent footballer. He's a world class link up striker IMO. Even against Liverpool, when he missed a few chances, he looked very, very dangerous whenever he had the ball. You give him the ball, and you know he can do something special.

He's probably overrated, but then Rooney is as well, Gerrard as well, but they're still top players.

Just read that. Not the least surprised.

Of course rumours of Drogba going to Inter already exist.

Basically saying the Mourinho is going o Inter for 3 years, taking with him Lampard and Deco, and winning 9M€ per season. And that Figo will be staying for another season.

He's probably overrated, but then Rooney is as well, Gerrard as well, but they're still top players.

The difference between Gerrard and Wazza is that the latter has won THE LOT at club level and he's still a youngster. ;)

Not quite Mike, Wayne still has missed out on the FA Cup, also the World Club Championship which we'll be in next season :)

The difference between Gerrard and Wazza is that the latter has won THE LOT at club level and he's still a youngster. ;)

Jesus mate, who's comparing Rooney and Gerrard? I was commenting on Ibrahimovic!!

Last edited:

How does everyone reckon Jose will do, I'm actually kinda skeptical if Inter is the right club for him.

strange thing to see when he wins back 2 back titles 3 in a row, No doubt a 4th title is around the corner. I wonder what are the thoughts of Manny getting the axe

inter.it said:
F.C. Internazionale statement
Thursday, 29 May 2008 19:44:22

MILAN - F.C. Internazionale have informed Roberto Mancini of his dismissal from the position of head coach of the first team, in particular because of the declarations made by the coach after the Inter-Liverpool match last 11 March 2008, and because of what followed, up to the facts most recently reported in the press.

Isn't just more honest to say, "look, Roberto, we prefer Mourinho. K?"

Just because he said something after a match on March? BTW what did he say?

Last edited:

Isn't just more honest to say, "look, Roberto, we prefer Mourinho. K?"

Just because he said something after a match on March? BTW what did he say?

Heard on the news earlier, supposedly he said something like he wouldn't be coaching Inter after the end of the season.

Well, turns out he was right after all...

The difference is Wazza was playing in a team more likely to win everything at club level.

Its a little unfair on Gerrard.

He has won everything at Club level apart from the Premiership and World Club Championship (more to do with being robbed by a dodgy ref against Sao Paulo)

Gerrard has won:

Champions League
Uefa Cup
Uefa Super Cup x2
FA Cup x2
League Cup x2

and don't forget the European MVP award

Do Not buy Lampard, Inter!

Last edited:

I think Essien is a dead cert. Lampard is very very likely as well unless Chelsea pull out all the stops to keep him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lampard leave but not sure Essien will go.

Depends who the manager of Chelsea is I suppose, but I do expect Lampard to join Inter soon.

Great little manager you have on your hands now

r139079_476178.jpg

Your in safe hands, he knows what hes doing! Serie A will be at Inter for quite some time now!

Back
Top Bottom