Inter Thread

Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

so Now Mourinho can bring whatever player he wants even if the club doesn't need it... im sure he'll fill the sub section with 100million

Mourinho said he wants Quaresma at Inter.
"I don't like to create pressure to whoever is doing to the negotiations and say: This is the player I want and no one else"

Also said that it will be very difficult to get Lampard, meaning probably that negotiations with Chelsea have hit a snag?
"Lampard will be hard to get, because his clube suposedly doesn't want to sell"
He added "in 09/10 he might be an Inter player"

About Bruno Alves, he guaranted that he doesn't want him, because he "already has 4 CB's of high quality"

About what the type of players he wants he said "I want 3 new players, and I still don't have any. I want a midfielder with a specific set of caractheristics, a pure winger and one for the attack. We don't want to be bussiness champions nor summer champions"

All this on a interview to a portuguese channel today.

Last edited:

He's also one of the most annoying pricks to ever manage a football club:)...yet when it comes to managing the guy is class which no one can deny.

Sounds like the character House in the Fox T.V show House M.D. All of his colleagues dislike his personal attitude but is amazed at his phenomenal professional abilites. That's when you know that you're one of the best :-pp.

What do you think about starting eleven of
Inter for next season?

-------------------J. Cesar-----------------
---Maicon---Burdisso---Chivu---Maxwell--
--Zanetti--Cambiasso--Muntari--Mancini---
----------Ibrahimovic----Adriano-----------

Or Stankovic, Cruz, Samuel first choice?

Have to have Samuel as first choice CB if he's fit. He was AMAZING last season.

^^^I agree. Put Chivu on the left, Samuel and Cordoba in the centre and Maicon on the right and you have an almost perfect defence.

I would remove Burdisso from the first team. He made some aweful mistakes last season. However, Samuel and Cordoba did have a good season. Plus, you have the Matrix so Inter will have to rotate in defence.

In attack they will also have to rotate with Adriano, Ibra, Super Mario, Sauzo, Crspo and Cruz fighting for 2 positions with Adriano and Ibra having the advantage on Mourinho's side.

One last thing, Vieira instead of Muntari. :)

So that's what I excpect with a lot of rotation:

-------------------J. Cesar-----------------
---Maicon---Sameul---Chivu---Maxwell--
--Zanetti--Cambiasso--Vieira--Mancini/Figo---
----------Ibrahimovic----Adriano-----------

Last edited:

I think Zeem is right, that looks like the Inter lineup. Except Suazo and Crespo will probably leave. Burdisso will probably start until Samuel recovers, and Cruz will replace Adriano until hes back, and Muntari (I think) for Vieira until hes back.

mourinho will display a 4-3-3 "chelsea-style"..... wich is pretty much the same of the 4-3-3 mancini tried (with success) last season (by the end of the season).

-----------------------j. cesar
maicon---------samuel-----------chivu-----------maxwell

-----------------------cambiasso
----------vieira----------------------stankovic

---------figo--------------------------mancini
-------------------------ibra

what a hell of a team!

having 2 left footed cbs it's not really great.... but both samuel and chivu are so fucking good that nobody would care about it.
However burdisso had a huge growth last season, and i can see him getting a lot of playtime this year (he will be a starter until samuel gets back).

it seems crazy not to line up zanetti but i guess he will be a starter for most of the season (both vieira and stankovic are extremely injury prone).

the same way, balotelli will get a lot of playtime as figo's backup.... actually, if he'll keep playing as he did last season, he might even steal figo's starter spot.

however this team is insane. i can't think of another team in the world which can put on the bench the likes of toldo, zanetti, cruz, crespo, muntari, balotelli, cordoba... :))

Milanista said:
I don't think Mancini is going to be a hit. Mediocre performance against Benfica.

but he was great against bayern.
an italian journalist said something i agree with. he said mancini had some troubles in roma coz of his lack of consistence. he's a sublime player, but he can't play on the same standard every week for the whole season.
and this was a problem in roma, as roma's roster is not that deep.

inter instead has much more depth, and this might be help a lot amantino. i have the feeling he'll have a great season. he will be exertmely motivated, after the transfer and after the his last season's average performances.

Last edited:

Mancini would be a huge success playing in that 4-3-3 IMO. Ibra loves to drop deep or wide right, and bring runners into play, and there are few better runners from midfield than Mancini.

Agree with the squad depth, it's just insane. Though I do feel we might see Crespo leave.

And I do think Balotelli will become a starter very soon. He's a monster.

Last edited:

-----------------------j. cesar
maicon---------samuel-----------chivu-----------maxwell

-----------------------cambiasso
----------vieira----------------------stankovic

---------figo--------------------------mancini
-------------------------ibra

Well that looks to me like the AC Milan formation except Milan have better players in all positions except for Ibra :DD

Seriously, Inter really improved their squad very well. I would have really liked to see Quaresma in that squad, but who knows maybe it will happen in the next couple of days.

Mario Balotelli from all the matches I have seen from him which is about 8-10 he has been very impressive in all of them. I think he will be a first team player as soon as January.

From what I have seen from Burdisso last year, he is not suited for the Seria A. Sure he has grown but I do'nt know.

Anyway, Mourinho added some great players to the squad. I am really looking forward to the new season. Should be the leauge to watch. :)

Balotelli, seems to have loads of potential.

Will be good for Figo. It will make Figo give his best all the time, not that he doesn't do that already.

Last edited:

Balotelli, seems to have loads of potential.

Will be good for Figo. It will make Figo give his best all the time, not that he doesn't do that already.

yeah, luis is a great professional. u almost can't believe he's 36.

as for balotelli, he just got the italian citizenship. Stupid italian law. he was born in Palermo, but still couldn't be considered italian until last week.

now it's gonna be damn hard for casiraghi to decide our under-21 offensive line up.... balotelli, giovinco, rossi, acquafresca, osvaldo, cerci, paloshi.... that's just too much stuff :LOL:

Can't wait to see how MUNTARI is gonna be.

How is the future of Suazo? Rumor was Inter could LOAN him to Benfica, any news about that?

Suazo is definately heading to either Benfica or Roma. Quaresma Inter have a big chance with.

Then it's an excellent deal for Porto. We lack someone like him in our midfield since we lost Assunção. And we get rid of a player that cleary does not want to play for us.

that Pelè really is some player. giving him away just to get quaresma is pretty stupid, if u ask me, but hey, if that's ok for the boss.... :-pp

Lol, porto lost their best player and won a kid. I just admire porto for the money they get for shit/name players, its just amazing.
Btw prepare yourselves for the biggest flop of serie A. Quaresma is a crying baby, if he doesn't get first team appearances he cries, its just a warning.

Lol, porto lost their best player and won a kid. I just admire porto for the money they get for shit/name players, its just amazing.
Btw prepare yourselves for the biggest flop of serie A. Quaresma is a crying baby, if he doesn't get first team appearances he cries, its just a warning.

no no... Our best player just renewed his contract to 2012. :EASY::EASY::EASY::EASY::EASY:

but then it's a yes it's probably gonna be a flop. Unless mourinho can pull a miracle with him.

Back
Top Bottom