Inter Thread

Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

He's also one of the most annoying pricks to ever manage a football club:)...yet when it comes to managing the guy is class which no one can deny.

TBH, I would be surprised if he does a much better job than what Mancini did. But having said that, it is a good decision (for once) by Mad Max.

Mancini won the first league title in the office, because of the relegation and point loss of the other teams.

2nd title won with the biggest rival starting with minus 20 points or something.

3rd title, well, seems like besides Roma no one was there...

Mancini won the first league title in the office, because of the relegation and point loss of the other teams.

2nd title won with the biggest rival starting with minus 20 points or something.

Ok but he won. In football all is about win. So I can't see no reason to sack Roberto Macini.
More than ever I want AC Milan at the top.

Well you proved my point. The gap between the top teams is getting smaller, so Mourinho will probably find it more difficult to win silverware than Mancini did during his time at Inter.

Well you proved my point. The gap between the top teams is getting smaller, so Mourinho will probably find it more difficult to win silverware than Mancini did during his time at Inter.

I wasn't trying do disprove your point, just pointing out that Mancini never impressed me... :)

Edit: and maybe you didn't even think I was trying to disprove your point, but still, here I am proving I wasn't disproving your point... :lol:

I wasn't trying do disprove your point, just pointing out that Mancini never impressed me... :)

Edit: and maybe you didn't even think I was trying to disprove your point, but still, here I am proving I wasn't disproving your point... :lol:
Well he only lost 26 games in charge of Inter, out of 227, so he can't have been that bad. :))

I h8 Mourinho! but I won`t miss his press conference (also ,I would need to see his team play too arrgghh! )What coach will he wined up 1st :DD

Inter is now the Special club.

He said already that he will only get 2 ou 3 players. He also said that he could get Carvalho or Lampard.

This will be a greater challenge for Mourinho. Can't wait to see how this will turn out.

IMAGENS_108507.jpg

Inter is now the Special club.

He said already that he will only get 2 ou 3 players. He also said that he could get Carvalho or Lampard.

This will be a greater challenge for Mourinho. Can't wait to see how this will turn out.

huh? inter has won the italian league 3 years in a row, and have as much talent as chelsea, how is this a greater challenge. Chelsea hadnt won shit before he got there..

huh? inter has won the italian league 3 years in a row, and have as much talent as chelsea, how is this a greater challenge. Chelsea hadnt won shit before he got there..
Of course it is. Mourinho's style has always been a highly tactical aproach to the game. Now he enter a league were every team plays in such a style. No attacking a 30 times to score a goal. He also needs to maintain and improve on what Inter has been doing, like the CL, (shouldn't be hard since Inter CL campaings the last few years have been distaster after disaster), of course there are expections to win the CL.
Besides next season, it wont be just Inter and Roma to the title, Milan and Juve have made their comeback after the calciocaos, and are now serious contenders for the title.

He himselft sai a few years back that Italy would probably be the greatest challenge in his career.

So in every aspect it's a bigger challenge than chelsea IMO.

hey Inter fans!!

just want to know your thoughts about the Lampard'arrival at your club??

Last edited:

Both Chelsea and Inter are gonna look very different by the end of the transfer window.

Where has the news of Lampard and Quaresma got out, Quaremsa probably since our media here dont give a shit but Lampard would be everywhere?!

Oh dear, Frank Lampard in the Serie A....

And Quaresma for 25M? That's insane.

Even more people are gonna hate Inter with Mourinho there..

I dont see how he thinks Inter are going to play next season? Lampard isnt a player that can unlock a defence, he's good a picking up the peices of a big front man, any news of Drogba going? or is he gonna have Ibra lead the line? and can he play the same type of role Drogba did for Chelsea?

Quaresma to be Figo's replacement? I dunno about that, Mourinho though could be the right manager to handle him and make him into a world class winger.

I think Drogba is staying now. Ibrahimovic-Cruz, Ibrahimovic-Balotelli etc. would work.

Quaresma-Lampard-Cambiasso-Figo

Quaresma is too immature for 25 million, if the transfer succeeds he will grow but i don't think Mourinho will give that much for him and Pele is a kid and as a Great future a head of him, from what i saw in some games and the Italian cup final (Inter-Roma) that goal was brilliant.
If Quaresma leaves porto it will be good for him, he will get more money and prestige, but the important thing is the experience, he is the kind of player that tries to make a "Maradona swing" but he shines here, cous defenders are awful, in the Serie A he will learn how difficult is to get space to dribble.
Is the Lampard deal done? What about Drogba?

I think Drogba is staying now. Ibrahimovic-Cruz, Ibrahimovic-Balotelli etc. would work.

Quaresma-Lampard-Cambiasso-Figo

Wouldn't surprise me if Mourinho gets another winger, maybe left footed. We know he loves to play with wingers, and Inter don't have any apart from Figo.

And wasn't it reported that Maureen doesn't want Ibrahomovic? Wouldn't surprise me. He probably wouldn't want an ego as big as his own in the team.

Ibra can go to Real and Cruz can do the Drogba job. According to Ibra though Inter was always the team he wanted to play for.

I don't think Zlatan will leave. Hes an icon there and apparently an Interista since childhood. I'm quite convinced that Drogba isn't going anywhere, and Zlatan will be the main striker of Inter.

Back
Top Bottom