I have pes2009 ps2 final version!

A new release has come from the scene, it´s multi7 (spanish, english, portuguese, french, italian, deustch and netherlands); didn´t know now if the version that we have it´s really the final version, hope that this new release come with online play and the substitution bug fixed, but it´s not Christmas.

The release multi7 it´s wrong. Don´t play ! Invalid PS2 Disc.
Error on folder PSS :RANT:

Last edited:
hello everyone,

Could a owner of the ps2 version post some screenshots of the stats and faces of the new youngplayers. Like manucho in man utd etc...
And also gudjhonsen, diego milito, maniche, players that have recently appeared in the game. Thank you,

Max

The release multi7 it´s wrong. Don´t play ! Invalid PS2 Disc.
Error on folder PSS :RANT:

I replace the folder PSS the multi 5 to multi7. And the game play very well. But the languages is french and german. But don´t have the substitution bug. I played 4/5 games. :APPLAUD:

go ahead and complain to Konami!
Write them an e-mail on the support front..
If they aknoledge our disappointment, maybe they'll act ;)

i got it first time i tried it! but it dont bother me too much but then again i havent started a ML yet so who knows how much it might piss me off but it doesnt affect BAL mode so its ok for now

I've started ML yesterday, played a few matches and everything was going along fine.
Then in the fifth match i think it was, I was winning 2-0 to some random D2 team and I had to make substitutions...after a couple of minutes the bug kicked in and my starting eleven was intact again. I won the match anyhow but when the screen whit the "to master league menu" should have appeared, the game froze and i had to reset it to be able to continue (and of course all my progress was lost in the way). Thanks Konami :D

I've started ML yesterday, played a few matches and everything was going along fine.
Then in the fifth match i think it was, I was winning 2-0 to some random D2 team and I had to make substitutions...after a couple of minutes the bug kicked in and my starting eleven was intact again. I won the match anyhow but when the screen whit the "to master league menu" should have appeared, the game froze and i had to reset it to be able to continue (and of course all my progress was lost in the way). Thanks Konami :D

did you look at the player ratings screen? then try to continue to ML league menu? cos if it crashes as soon as the sub bug happens then I 100% wont start a ML game

Hey guys, does anyone know any websites that does kit formulas? Tried wepes blog but they seem to be for pes 2008!

I think its a great game. I am waiting for a complete option file (with bundesliga instead of dutch league and complete kits-transfers-logos) and i will be very happy...

Just thought id give this a crack after ditching the PS3 version again this year and although i love the gameplay theres one thing that really irritates me and thats the player models. They all look like dwarfes and far too bloated even after trying to edit the physique in edit mode. I know Konami could never be bothered implementing widescreen for the PS2 versions but after playing the PS3 and PSP versions this just looks too wrong. Anybody got any solutions?

Just thought id give this a crack after ditching the PS3 version again this year and although i love the gameplay theres one thing that really irritates me and thats the player models. They all look like dwarfes and far too bloated even after trying to edit the physique in edit mode. I know Konami could never be bothered implementing widescreen for the PS2 versions but after playing the PS3 and PSP versions this just looks too wrong. Anybody got any solutions?

4:3

Hi, I'm newbie here and totally a newbie in PES PS2.

I just start playing the PES2009 - Become A Legend.

I have a question on this:

What is the meaning of the A1, A2, A3 & A4 beside the stamina bar of the player during playing on a match?

Thanks for any feedback.

;)

it means your teams automatic strategy..
U can't change it in Become A Legend Mode

Thanks for your reply, s03_h4nd1!

DO you know what is represented by strategy A1, A2, A3 and A4?

If we do not understand the strategy, how we are able to play follow with the strategy?

Sorry .. if it is a stupid question ... :P

Thanks for your reply, s03_h4nd1!

DO you know what is represented by strategy A1, A2, A3 and A4?

If we do not understand the strategy, how we are able to play follow with the strategy?

Sorry .. if it is a stupid question ... :P

You can always pause the game and enter the formation and startegies configuration(or at the beginning when it shows you the formation, right after choosing kits). Though you can´t do any changes you just can check the selected "autos" and to wich strategies are assigned.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom