I can't log into ANY lobby online!

I figured out the problem... it's those damn Frenchies...

untitled1dd1.jpg

:applause:

From what i can tell,the ones who are'nt in there,are in ours instead.Its full of French,German,Italian,Polish,Spanish.
Hardly any English.
:shock:

You know, the English server is never English. Because people from the Netherlands, Belgium, Scandinavia etc will go in English too.
It's the damn German, Polish (stay in german server plz), French, Italian and Spanish people who should stay away

You know, the English server is never English. Because people from the Netherlands, Belgium, Scandinavia etc will go in English too.
It's the damn German, Polish (stay in german server plz), French, Italian and Spanish people who should stay away

Well said.
Totally correct.
The amount of people in the English servers that have their OWN servers is ridiculous.
Although if you are bored you can always play spot the Englishman.
BTW i'm not racist,i just can't see the point of Konami supplying you people with your own servers when you just hog ours.
Anyway,back to the topic.
I can't get on at all today.
Just getting the 'connection to server lost ' message all the time.
So much for thinking it was fixed.

Last edited:
it's a joke, only a few hundred people are online atm, connecting takes eons..

You just can't play online whenever you want. What a shame. Konami what r y doing!

edit: got in, played, led with 1-0, 2nd half, connection lost, out again..

GREAT!!!! F*ck konami

Last edited:
im getting so fed up of this, first i lost my two on line profiles for the last 5 days im unable to connect to the f***ing server, this game is becoming a waste of money, and time.
i hope at some point they read this thread. No offence guys im glad im not the only one. Mon the Gers\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :circle: :circle: :circle: :x:

their online fucntion beats the living crap out of konami. I did notice. But since I hate the pinball gameplay in fifa so much (yes i did try fifa 07) I just can't switch now

online not workin again i donno y u locked my post this 1 from days ago any1 online yet boys

online not workin again i donno y u locked my post this 1 from days ago any1 online yet boys

Your thread was closed because users use this thread for reporting server anomalies. Just because nobody posted for 24 hours doesn't mean it's outdated. So please keep on using existing threads on already existing topics. Thanks!

same here this is really annoying and a shambles from konami:applause: :applause: :applause:

If i had a pound for every time someone has criticised Konami over this debacle,i'd be able to afford my own server.
When will they listen?
I'm not holding my breath.

they`ll never listen cause there making money selling a game thats always got connection lost.
but hey we payed our £20

JESUS, this is pure crap Konami.

Since PES is only fun in multiplayer, the only time I can play it is when my mate comes around. Yeah, it's worked on and off since getting it on release day, but all this hassle and error makes me not want to play it. It has ruined online PES for me.

PES6 deserves to be pirated for what they've done to us. Screw them.

Everyone who has signed up for an online PES account should get some kind of Konami freebie to say sorry for this. Although none of us would never dream of playing another Football game, Konami can only push us so far...soon they will ahve a full scale revolt on their hands.

I can get on all the time now, Its just when I play games there loads of server lag in games! Like everything is in slow motion, even for the host.
This sucks.

Back
Top Bottom