I can't log into ANY lobby online!

Try the following.

Select you normal account and lg in to the Polish/Italian Server. Proceed to the Friendly/Common Lobby. It should work now. Now delete your membership of your group.

This advice gave me the chance to play with my normal profile...IT WORKS!!!

I'm online now and it appears to be allowing group members into the lobby's.
I wonder for how long?
Lets hope its fixed.

I've been booted off twice and can't reconnect at all now.
I got into the PC/Anybody lobby after about 20 mins (could'nt enter the English PC lobby) then it booted me out again.
This is beyond a joke now,its bloody pathetic service.
I only bought this piece of worthless crap to play online with.
It's so hit and miss,its unbelievable.
Congratulations Conami,way to alienate a community.

I can't get into any lobby as of today. Worked fine last night, and now nothing works.

I'm not in a group either, so this time Konami screwed everything up.

I hope it works, but I think some of you guys are overreacting.
Let Konami do their work, they have produced a very realistic and fun game in PES6 and you are on about going to Fifa or uninstalling PES.
And whats wrong with offline? The AI offers a good game and IC/ML are fun.
Seriously, its only a video game, a good one, but still a video game. Theres more important things in life than a football simulation.

I hope it works, but I think some of you guys are overreacting.
Let Konami do their work, they have produced a very realistic and fun game in PES6 and you are on about going to Fifa or uninstalling PES.
And whats wrong with offline? The AI offers a good game and IC/ML are fun.
Seriously, its only a video game, a good one, but still a video game. Theres more important things in life than a football simulation.

Of course you are totally right,however.
Have you ever spent money on something that does'nt work properly or something that says it does something it can't?
Or something that works when it wants to and not when you want it to?
Its easy to say 'play something else' or 'play the AI' but some people bought this game specifically for playing online (i know i did,i already had the PS2 version) and if you spend £20-£30 quid on a game then the least you can expect is it to do exactly what it says on the tin.
Thats the frustration showing on here.

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I got one game in,tried to change lobby and it booted me off.
Got back on after about 20 mins,when i tried to change lobbies again,it booted me off.
All i'm getting now is 'connection to server lost' message.
Can't even get to profile screen.
](*,)

Last edited:
The server is lagging, so it probably will go down soon, just like last night, then all 1v1's will start to end at H/T again, its a bloody cycle.

WHAT makes me furious ist that they dont tell nothing , not a single warning

well now they have a news message when you wan't to go online. Anyway it sucks, I really thought it was fixed cuz i played like 5 games without any lag before the servers went down.

Last edited:
I figured out the problem... it's those damn Frenchies...

untitled1dd1.jpg

:applause:

Back
Top Bottom