I can't log into ANY lobby online!

Robben, i do not know what the hell is up with these rejects.

I phoned Konami London again, just to voice for the people who arn't voicing on the phone. They don't read these sites so we all must phone them to get there ass in gear! i can't say it enough, we all must phone them on this London local rate number: 020 8987 5730

So like i said i phoned up again a min ago,same bloke,same im sorry story. Again i know its not his fault but thats his job.

He was not even aware that it worked for a few hours after 10pm last night, i mean what a joke this Konami lot are.

I urge everyone to phone and complain, the more people the more they will understand they have cocked up and mugged us of our 18quid!

lol, I'm dutch so I called the ducth number which is:

dutch number: 0900-2040404
same story there, they had several phones already but have no clue what's going on whatsoever :applause:

way to go konami :applause:

Konami are pethetic,

UK has to contact GERMANY (KONAMI EUROPE HQ) who then have to contact JAPAN

LOL

What a string of jokes this company really is, if i found £20 on the street right now blowing around i would take that as my pes6 refund. but thats not going to happen, MR KONAMI you are a big jap sumo wrestler and WE ALL HATE YOU,YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

LONDON UK NUMBER: 020 8987 5730
phone it if your in UK and bug them!!!!!!

Phoning them will do no good, stop pasting it in size 8, bold and underlined, it's rather irritating. The problem is sourced with the online coding done my the online team hired by Konami most likely situated in Japan. They will need to debug the code, going through checking every line in order to fix the problem, to resume the service. It's the same practice for most companies. That guy sitting in a call centre gives tips and cheats and sells copies all day, and doesn't actually know anything about the problem, you are wasting your time I assure you.

I'm telling you their procedure, but it angers me because KONAMI should be telling us all, it's their bloody responsibility considering we keep the series alive. Just some news would be appreciated.

I don't want to keep posting their number. Bit the guy on the phone said yesturday when i called first time. THEY WERE NOT AWARE OF THE PROBLEM AND THE SCALE IT IS.

Now thats what makes me wonder about this shoddy company.

So he also said enough people were not phoning complaining about the online problem. that was until i called back again yesturday late afternoon. he then said more people were calling and i said its all over the internet. Oh by the way konami don't even look on these sites as there that stupid. So unless you phone them with the problem, they won't know its that wide scale etc..

LONDON UK NUMBER: 020 8987 5730

I've mailed them, together with some internet links to pesfan, evo-web and others. That should get them aware of the problem

I noticed that there are no group members online so its obviously fucked again.
Luckily for me i dropped out of my group so i can use my origonal profile,(for now).
Nicely done Konami,about as much use as Anne Franks drumkit.
The words piss up and brewery spring to mind.

Last edited:
Dam i wish i just dropped my group last night, dam im stupid

Don't worry, the groupless accounts are not of much use anyhow. It keeps disconnecting at half time or in the middle of the match. Like in the 1st week.
So there's no fun at playing online now anyway. I'm picking up my ML career

RANG UP BOYS KOMNIA ONT WORK AT WEEKENDS

LIKE I SAID B4 TIME TO PLAY FIFA I THINK lol WOOOOOOOOOT SOILD MY SHIT COPY FOR 8 POUND IN GAMESTION WOOOOOOO GOT FIFA ITS GOOD ONLINE NO CUT OFFS NO LAG YESSSSSS:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

LIKE I SAID B4 TIME TO PLAY FIFA I THINK lol WOOOOOOOOOT SOILD MY SHIT COPY FOR 8 POUND IN GAMESTION WOOOOOOO GOT FIFA ITS GOOD ONLINE NO CUT OFFS NO LAG YESSSSSS:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
a) Typing in caps is annoying and you will be ignored.
b) Type words correctly with distinction and correct spelling and grammar preferably.
c) Show some maturity or stop posting. We are actually trying to sort this issue out here, and discuss things properly and my cat talks more sense than you.

I'm glad you sold you copy, I'm ecstatic in fact. Goodbye!

Shamefull, Konami are a bloody joke, custumor service is CRAP, there whole service is CRAP.

3 days, a few hours last night it was working, just to bloody tease us and wind us up even more.

What a terrible company.

Im still in, i quit my group, weather i can still get on later who knows, you'll soon see when im bitching about it again.

OMG!!! its not working for me... I cant enter ANY (!)lobby and I've had this problem during all week like u guys... But does any1 still have this problem from today????

Am i the only one here who thinks this guy is a complete arsehole?

BTW i played all day yesterday without any disconnects,from about 2 till 8pm.
Still no groups though.

Weird.. from the 3 profiles I have, only 1 has a group..
I can't join a room even with a 'non-group' profile.

Is there a facility to delete a profile ?

PES5 you could delete a username and create another one, any suggestions ?

I've 2 non group working fine, 1 group cant log in anywhere.

You can't delete.

Guys i think this is weird i could not get into English lobby, i then went to Italian/Polish, lobby 6. i got in and quit my group. now me and my members have working profiles at the moment.

You can't delete.

Guys i think this is weird i could not get into English lobby, i then went to Italian/Polish, lobby 6. i got in and quit my group. now me and my members have working profiles at the moment.

I can get into these lobby's too but when I want to cancel my aplication it says it has been canceled, but the aplication remains so I still can't get on the other servers :roll: Probably I'll just have to wait a week so my aplication to join the group expires??

You can't delete.

Blue you are my savior!
Same applies to me :D

Im sick of these companies...no wonder they get hacked and downloaded.........thank god for PSP 1.5FW.....

Ive got the following versions

PSP, xbox 360, PC & PS2......

Xbox 360 live - just rubbish. can only play 1 person at a time and no comps

PC - Not bad oline but its just bugged.....thank god for kit/stadium/ball servers

PSP/PS2 - dont play online ......!!!!!! well you dont need to work out why!!! he he

there you go theres my 2 pence...

Its still the same problem !!!

with my main account 744 rating I cant join any lobby with other account I can

Back
Top Bottom