Home (PlayStation 3)

I wish this whole Home business was easier though. For example, have an option that automatically launches Home as soon as the console is turned on. That way, I would use it to launch games, or go to lounges to set up games with other people. Otherwise Home still seems a little unnecessary when I can just launch games from from the XMB.

I can never get a game of pool, bowling, race cars, poker anyways so Home is a little redundant at the moment. It would be nice if you could host one of those games at your own pad. Then you could invite friends over rather than waiting for randoms.

I've actually had to delete this off my system because I can't install more than three or four games on the hard drive without running out of space. :(

But I want to upgrade, good job I read this thread actually because I've meant to ask how you do it for a while. *Heads to PS3 thread*

I'll visit again to play Buzz, going to make some more quizzes too.

PlayStation Home has been updated with a new MotorStorm Pacific Rift game launching option.

That's according to the PlayStation blog, which also brings news of a new Home event titled Fat Princess: Quest for Cake.

Visit the PlayStation Events Space and you'll find eight slices of cake locked in cages. Your mission is to find clues so you can unlock the cages and feed her royal heaviness. Your reward will be a virtual throne for your Home apartment.

I still don't see why you would go on home just to launch a game when you can just go into the game and invite people saving time

I still don't see why you would go on home just to launch a game when you can just go into the game and invite people saving time
not what i had in mind mate. what i mean is that for clubs or maybe for all the online lobbies in fifa10, have it so it auto loads a small Home space intergated into fifa 10 but uses Home's API to run it.

you wont need to launch home seperatly at all

Its totally beyond me why anyone at all would use home as I have tried to get on with it, sat there waiting for shit to load all the time. I went to the resident evil 5 village, and farcry 2 town and just thought why the F*CK am I doing this, what is the point.

My guess is cyber geeks go on to talk to girls when really they are talking to peadophiles in their basements, I think its time to knock this on the head and get back to what playstation used to do best, games.

Jumped on HOME today to see what this free Batcave was like (unlocks if you have Batman). I ended up spending about an hour playing Buzz (until I won a game) then bowling and finished off with a game of pool and totally forgot to head to the batcave.

I spotted they've added a ton of other spaces now but nothing that warranted a must see. Hopefully when the game launching comes along fully supported their will be a reason to head to them apart from sight seeing.

Back
Top Bottom