GTA V

Any decent videos of gtav online?

I am on holiday in America so can't play it yet, but would like to watch some vides of it to show its potential

i tried GTA online for the first time properly last night. its like an MMO game. zoo much to do, level your character, do multiple quests/jobs on your own or with others etc etc. quite a in-depth game online.

Played with my bro and 3 other real life friends and it was a blast.

Was annoyed i had to do the bloody tutorial though as i wanted to jump straight in with my mates!

I reached wave 9 of survival on sandy .. Sunshine? Shores? Something like that. But I was on my own. I could have gone further as I had loads of ammo but one of the enemies came round a corner right next to me and I couldn't spin the camera quick enough to aim and shoot. I tried to lock on aim, but it selected some tit miles away instead.

I managed to take everyone out on wave 7 or 8 except for the choppers pilot. So with him just hovering around with no weapons I casually went around the map stocking up.

But still.. I died on wave 9 on my own and got something like $17,000 and a ton of xp

Need to have another go with other players as I bet it's a gold mine. You can hide behind the barbers and pop guys off withou worry of people flanking you so it's pretty easy.

I noticed that when I click on friends, that people in the crew I'm in have Thug under the crew name. Is there a way to change this to a more specific name? I noticed others have more of a unique name there.

Edit: Found it on the site, kinda hidden away.

Last edited:
I noticed that when I click on friends, that people in the crew I'm in have Thug under the crew name. Is there a way to change this to a more specific name? I noticed others have more of a unique name there.

Edit: Found it on the site, kinda hidden away.

I thought that changed with rank?

Strangest thing happened in the single player game, not doing any mission, when I was driving Trevor around some of the woodland areas and

I stumbled upon a whole bunch of cars with their engines running all facing each other, but there were bodies strewn all over the place. One of them was even slumped over his horn making it sound off constantly. I wandered around wondering what on earth had happened, figuring it was some gang meeting gone wrong, when I found a suitcase with 25 grand in it.

Weird.

Last edited:
Strangest thing happened in the single player game, not doing any mission, when I was driving Trevor around some of the woodland areas and

I stumbled upon a whole bunch of cars with their engines running all facing each other, but there were bodies strewn all over the place. One of them was even slumped over his horn making it sound off constantly. I wandered around wondering what on earth had happened, figuring it was some gang meeting gone wrong, when I found a suitcase with 25 grand in it.

Weird.

You should've been immediately attacked after taking the money.

Been in Hong Kong working for 10 days so missed the launch of online.

I know there have been server issues but in terms of online what do you do, and is it any good?

I've been playing this days and when you group with a friend and do missions, races or general stupidities in free mode it's an amazingly fun game. It's a MMORPG and one of the most fun I've ever played. Loving offline and online of a game for the first time since.... Duke Nukem 3D?

So, I've just completed the main story...
even though my progress is only 58,1%? Are there so many side missions?

They've ruined online today.

Now only the person who completes a mission gets the full pay. Everyone else gets half.
So say you do all the hard work but die at the end allowing someone else to drive the car 1 block and deliver it. They get the big bucks.

Really shitty.

So, I've just completed the main story...
even though my progress is only 58,1%? Are there so many side missions?

I just finished myself and I'm at a little over 80% complete. You can check to see how many missions are still left unfinished in the stats menu.

Back
Top Bottom