GTA V

Oh is that what that was.

I thought it was something clever like taking out a credit card and paying them interest or something so you didn't have to go to the bank :LOL:

Online becoming a joke on this when it works its great but servers are down everynight same time and i lost my level 18 character and so have many other even people losing level 40 characters that is shocking.

An option could be to just wait another week or 2, would save you the hassle and annoyance. (and by that time I will have finished The Last of Us and can join you lot in a crew ;) )

I've not lost my character (yet) but I haven't been able to keep anything properly saved this weekend. On Friday night I ranked up to 13 and started getting missions from someone new. I had 90,000+ money and lots of ammo for my pistol and sub machine gun.

Each time I've tried to play this weekend I've noticed I have very little ammo, 78,000 cash and I'm rank 12 again. My new contact is no longer on my phone BUT I'm still getting the odd mission sent to me from them.

When you finish, you have to select "Leave GTA Online", if you just power off the console then progress can be lost.

There were always going to be issues with the GTA Online launch with the ridiculous amount of simultaneous connections. The servers went down yesterday but it's worked mostly fine for the last 3 days for me.

Nobody should have expected the service to be reliable for a good couple of weeks, if not a month although issues such as deleted characters are unexpected and annoying (luckily not happened to me yet).

I always properly leave online and I lost my character twice. And some levels in between.
Thanks Rockstar.

Is there anyway of quickly using health rather than the long winded way of going to the inventory and selecting it?

Drinking E-Cola or Sprunk from a vending machine fills your health bar up instantly. These are scattered almost around every block.

Using food and drink to replenish it.

Trying to do it mid fight through the inventory is a waste of time.

Came back from a mission to find a big deathmatch kicking off, i ran away and watched. When it was over the last man runs around picking up money and ammo. A bounty then pops up on him set by one of the killed players. I think about having a go and turning passive off... But then he comes running at me. . He realises im in passive so runs away, gets in his car and comes speeding towards me. As he gets close i casually climb on a ledge and he crashes into the wall.

He then sends me an in game text saying 'let me kill u'.

I stand there flipping him the middle finger over and over.

Then another message, 'give moneeys or I shoot car'. (my car is nearby)

I reply 'go ahead'

The idiot starts unloading most of his ammo into the my car. As he's busy I turn passive mode off.... Stroll up behind him pop him in the back of the head and collect the bounty on him along with all the cash he dropped. :)

Im nearly at 200,000 now so I can buy one of the apartments with a planning board for the heists. Only need another 20,000

I can't work out how to take my mask OFF! The inventory doesn't work. I'm thinking I need to visit the shop or have a house/wardrobe

I can't work out how to take my mask OFF! The inventory doesn't work. I'm thinking I need to visit the shop or have a house/wardrobe

I believe it's not in the inventory but before it, the main menu when you hold the select button, just need to scroll down. Could be mistaken tough, not sure.

On another note: I was playing some random Mission online when I was killed and had to watch the other players end the mission (or be killed). I noticed you can not only change the camera angle when watching them BUT also put filters on it! I like the Weazel News filter best, it's like watching CNN Live coverage, simply brilliant! :)

Online the masks are in the inventory with glasses, hats ect

Anyone know how much bounty's cost to put on people?

Last edited:
I think they start at £2000 and go to £100,000

I've tried in the inventory part, hold select, go there, move it to 'none' but it stays on my head.

Came back from a mission to find a big deathmatch kicking off, i ran away and watched. When it was over the last man runs around picking up money and ammo. A bounty then pops up on him set by one of the killed players. I think about having a go and turning passive off... But then he comes running at me. . He realises im in passive so runs away, gets in his car and comes speeding towards me. As he gets close i casually climb on a ledge and he crashes into the wall.

He then sends me an in game text saying 'let me kill u'.

I stand there flipping him the middle finger over and over.

Then another message, 'give moneeys or I shoot car'. (my car is nearby)

I reply 'go ahead'

The idiot starts unloading most of his ammo into the my car. As he's busy I turn passive mode off.... Stroll up behind him pop him in the back of the head and collect the bounty on him along with all the cash he dropped. :)

Im nearly at 200,000 now so I can buy one of the apartments with a planning board for the heists. Only need another 20,000

OMG HAHAHAHAHA :P

I believe it's not in the inventory but before it, the main menu when you hold the select button, just need to scroll down. Could be mistaken tough, not sure.

On another note: I was playing some random Mission online when I was killed and had to watch the other players end the mission (or be killed). I noticed you can not only change the camera angle when watching them BUT also put filters on it! I like the Weazel News filter best, it's like watching CNN Live coverage, simply brilliant! :)

icv3p5.jpg

So cool

I believe you can do it when watching tv and viewing other players running around/being chased

Stole a car from an AI ped, a moment later I get a text "you stole my ride, you better watch your back'. Then another saying "someone has put a £9000 bounty on you"

It was the ai!?

Maybe it was glued on and tore it off?

The t shirt I made on the social site and then I think I added it to a shirt in a clothes shop. You can have front or back or a chest pocket size like on a football top.

Bought the $233k apartment in the city which has a 10-car garage, so cool! Got two cars in there at the moment - a modded Bravado Buffalo and the Elegy RH8 which is free off the in-game internet once you have a garage to store it in... Very nice car to drive.

I bought the £205,000 apartment last night. Can't see any heist planning room unless it's the room with a big blue map in. No easel type board like in the single player though.

I'm hoping crew members can use it as a base but I kinda suspect I have to invite them in and there nothing unique about owning a house as the leader of a crew.

The heists are yet to be added to multiplayer, that will come in an update somewhere down the line.

Back
Top Bottom