Grand Theft Auto 5

Oh come on, man, seriously???

March 24th...lol.

Hmmm, maybe good for me, that gives me time finishing my album.

EDIT:

65GB HDD space??????
Well, I guess forget about digital download then :P
They should start to allow people to pre load the game now. Should have finished downloading the game by then lol

6a00d834515ae969e2017c35817072970b.jpg

I'm really surprised there hasn't been a video showing how they'll work and touching on what roles and different heists there will be. Worries me that they'll be very non scripted and unlike the story ones. It'll just be 'go and rob this place by getting to the marker and then escape the police and get to this checkpoint.

I'm hoping it's very scripted in terms of each player gets a role and the planning stages actually have risk reward parts to them. So every action can have a positive or negative impact on the mission and how much you get away with.

I need to rebuy this on ps4 but my backlog is too big still.

I caved :(

Not had chance to play much, I did the opening and then went into online to transfer my character over. Worked great.

Then I spotted you need 4 gang members to pull off a heist so I'm gonna need a roll call here so we can co ordinate some heists.

I'm on ps4.

I think the first bank job is 2 player? I started it with my brother but it kicked us after the stake-out.

I'll join you though Rad.

I have just transferred my character across to the PS4, and got given 500,000 due to a bank error!

Then I realised I have a code in my game box for 1million (500,000) offline and online

So I'm all ready to get some of these heist done with you guys

Just done the first Bank Heist

Before you can do the finale, you have to set it up

It has three stages to the heist

First stage: you have to drive everyone to the bank to stake it out then back to Lesters Warehouse where you'll be given the heist stuff then back to your apartment

Second stage: the getaway car, you have to drive to a multi-storey car park and go to the top and fight off some Chinese gang members around a armoured car (I actually died here because the person I was with was just standing there not helping me) I manage to kill everyone and got into the car, you have to take it back to lester warehouse

Final stage: bank, you have to set up who's who and the percentage on who gets what, I was the driller and I put the other person as the getaway driver, we drove to the bank, you have to hack the system which I found quite annoying at first but got their in the end, as we got to the bank, I ran in with my mask on and went into the back, you have to drill into the wall to receive a lock box for leister, I think this took me ages to figure out a rhythm but we got the box from the wall, we got back into the car and try to escape the cops, I enjoyed the getaway, was fun thinking about how much money we would get....

After the getaway, it was time to sit back and enjoy the money I got from the heist.....

I found this heist quite good, it teaches you everything you need to know about the heist, with friends and crew members it would be a lot more better, I played with random players, In which the first guy for the first two stages didn't do much, the guy who helped me in the finale did what I ask him to do so was quite please with how we worked as a team

going to do the second Heist later on :)

A month a way now to the PC version:

The PC version has full 4K support, and can run at 60 FPS with better anti-aliasing methods, but it also has all the following as listed by Rockstar:
•New weapons, vehicles and activities
•Additional wildlife
•Denser traffic
•New foliage system
•Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

YouTube - PS3/PS4/PC Comparison - GTA V
YouTube - PS3/PS4/PC Comparison - GTA V

Last edited:
Nice! Hope they're put on a proper site to view without YT's terrible bitrate :)

The videos look alright if you view in 1080p..

But I don't know whether or not the PC version really does look that much better than the PS4 version or whether it is just shows the massive potential of 4K gaming..
As 4K gaming should be achievable when DX12 is released with Windows 10.

I tried last week but the servers were iffy. If someone in the crew loses connection it aborts the heist so I put trying again on hold until I hear its improved.

Still only done one heist because I have no friends.

:LMAO:

I did the Prison Break with Drekkard without communication! Maybe we can try some Jay.

I can't get passed the prison one though, everytime we want to move on something happens and we have to play that one again.

It worked very well without communication, and the other players behaved correctly so it was a good experience. It was my first co-op in GTAV, by the way, and I have a terrible connection but felt smooth.

I did some photos to you while you were driving the cop car (you looked a bit like Vin Diesel), will upload them tonight if I remember.

Back
Top Bottom