Ghostbusters Xbox360,PS3,Wii and PC

This game at times can be pretty boring, won't be holding onto it for long once I've finished the SP.

Chapter 3 for me and I love it too.
I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and I love it even if all partners are useless.
I got a new 24" screen and it looks very nice.

Chapter 3 for me and I love it too.
I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and I love it even if all partners are useless.
I got a new 24" screen and it looks very nice.

I just got the avatar pack! And I love the

marshmellow man

I think beating professional is one my my proudest moment of gaming :SMUG:.

It took me 8 hours and 24 minutes to complete this experience as a ghostbuster.

In my opinion, some sub-levels (and bosses) are insane and full of ghosts. Using the correct weapon and dealing with your partners is a lot of work so it's a great pleasure to see the end.

Hard but never frustrated, even if I died 50 times. Because if you do everything right, you should be fine. There's no place for error.

Anyway, awesome game. Time to play online now :).

8674.jpg

PlayStation 3
is about to pick up another popular franchise for all of the Sackboys and Sackgirls of the world to explore: Ghostbusters. There are no details yet save for this teaser poster at the PlayStation Blog. "Who ya gonna call?" indeed. I don't know what to expect from this future content, but after playing some of the unofficial Ghostbusters levels created by fans, I believe that the addition of a "real" proton pack into the Sackworld will spark some very dynamic creations.
-

Back
Top Bottom