Ghostbusters Xbox360,PS3,Wii and PC

Wasn't really looking forward to it but I have to say, that trailer kicks ass. Are they all the real voice actors? Sounds like it, but I thought Bill Murray would have turned it down...

Yes they are. I was a huge fan back in the day. Really looking forward to this. :COP:

Sony let slip yesterday that the game will be a day n date release with the BD version on June 16.

I hope more high profile games are released this summer.

Last edited:
I was always surprised that it wasn't a Playstation exclusive to begin with, can't believe it taken so long for them to put two and two together and market the game and the BD as Playstation only.

Its still going to released on the 360 etc by Atari later in the year.

Crazy to leave it so long to announce - but they'll probably throw the 360 some extras like they do with timed 360 exclusives.

I read today a few sites have reported this news as sony giving the finger to millions of gamers and how evil sony are and how stupid they are.

Funny how when microsoft throw money at devs to secure exclusives it's all okay but when Sony who own the rights to the ghostbusters films decide to use that and make the game a timed exclusive suddenly all hell breaks loose.

And most people probably never gave a toss about this game anyway.

I thought It was just going to be on the PS3, if it comes out later for Xbox thats fine :DD

I think it's a timed exclusive in Europe and in the US it will be released as normal. I don't think there has been any official confirmation that Atari will be publishing the game later this year for the 360 yet but the words sony are using and avoiding like 'exclusive' to announce this news make it sound like it will be coming for the 360 eventually.

I'm going to trade in some dead weight for this, hope they market it well.

I've read it does, it has a co op side and a competitive side (where you fight to see who can bag the ghosts) but ive not read anything concrete about either mode to see how they work.

I played this round at a friend of mine's the other day. Brilliant fun and so authentic to the Ghostbusters brand. I love Ghostbusters and this was quickly added to my want list. Can't wait to play this once I've finished InFamous.

I finished it an hour or so ago and enjoyed every moment of it. Great great game, I'll have to have a look at the multiplayer modes now.

Last edited:
Do we have any PS3 owners out there with this excellent game?

I'm wanting to get some multiplayer games going but the only people on my friends list I know of who have the game are from the US and the game is region locked online at the moment.

I've managed to play some games together with strangers and its great fun. Loads of teamwork and a good selection of modes to pick from too.

Got the game this morning but I've been baby-sitting all day, installing the game now.

I'll be waiting for the 360 release, I was going to get it on PS3 until I realised it isn't an actual exclusive, there's just a delay. I was going to import it from the US along with Tiger Woods but I'm skint at the moment so it's a good job they're delayed actually...

I couldn't wait for the 360 version and since the game is also in French I ordered it. It should arrive next week :).

I've tried a few times but the connection always get lost mid game, very annoying.

I've played online quite a lot. I do run into connection troubles now and again when the USA people join the game and the 'wrong map' though.

Co-Op is basically 3 random game modes back to back... usually ending in the survival mode where you have to survive 10 waves of enemies. There is no co-op campaign like a story mode.

Apart from that the other modes are all co-op as well but you pick them/play them on their own.

The only ones i can think of off the top of my head are the 'capture as many ghosts as you can before the time runs out( each capture adds time on). Protect 4 relics from the ghosts who are trying to take them away until the timer counts down. survival where you survive 10 waves of enemies and something called slam dunk slimer which ive not tried yet.

Just noticed that to invite/join friends online you have to manually add them to the in game ghostbusters friends list. And the other person has to accept the invitation before you'll show up on each others lists.

Can you play multiplayer campaign mode on one console?

Looking to do so now but cant find it!?

Not that I know of. Despite it saying on the back of the PS3 version 'players 1-4, 'online netweork 2-4' the game only has multiplayer online.

Back
Top Bottom