getting FIFA 09 delivered on release day

We've pre-ordered it from Argos, 34.99 I think it was, woot!! Looking forward to having more than 2 minute halves. :/

i made a game.co.uk pre-order, anyone knows or have an idea of when they will be shipping out the game??

it says 4-6 days to delivery here in brazil...im eager to see if i can get it at least on the 7th(the next tuesday)

Are you getting it on PS3 or 360? If 360, how do you know if it's going to be region free?

There has to be a way we can find out if it's region free or not. Anyone have any inside sources that could check on this? If it's region free I'll order from the UK to get it early.

We probably won't know until the actual PAL release if the game is region free or not on 360, by which time you're only 11 days from the US release, so maybe you're just as well to wait?

OK. I'll just wait for the US release. I would usually import the PS3 version but since the releases are so close together this time, I guess I'll just wait on the 360 US release. Thanks.

I'm giving Shopto a look this year after some good recommendations. I always used Play.com in the past, although their delivery times have become a little unreliable of late.

Ordered it from bol.com today (over in NL). Official release date it 2oct so hopefully I'll be playing it this time next week. Don't have the time to go to my usual gameshop, which had fifa08 on the monday!

I hope i get mine on or before release date, i got it for free from a freebie site and I think they order there stuff from amazon. Are amazon usualy early?

I ordered from Shopto, When do people reckon we'll get the shipped confirmation email. Tuesday?

They usually start saying on the shopto forum when they're expecting to get stuff. I'd say, PROBABLY, you'll get the confirmation on Wednesday, and get it on Thursday. Maybe confirmation on Tues.

ive ordered mine from game.co.uk and paid for next day delivery and my order status has been dispatched today so hopefully i will get it tomorrow :D

What is the best site to order of to guarantee delivery on Thursday or Friday?

I'm confussed, everyone seems to have all different opinions on site's.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom