getting FIFA 09 delivered on release day

jessegaron

Non-League
26 September 2007
REALLY want this game delivered on release day, preferably at 9am.

Where's best? Amazon or Game?

And if I do choose Game, do I have to pay for the special delivery option (an extra fiver) to guarantee release day arrival?

I'm hoping some of you can share your experiences of FIFA 08 delivery from these retailers.

Thanks

I think a "where to order from" thread is very useful and conducive to people being provided with good information enabling them to get the game as reliably and as early as possible :))

REALLY want this game delivered on release day, preferably at 9am.

Where's best? Amazon or Game?

And if I do choose Game, do I have to pay for the special delivery option (an extra fiver) to guarantee release day arrival?

I'm hoping some of you can share your experiences of FIFA 08 delivery from these retailers.

Thanks
Your local gaming shops may have it the day before, mine do...

jeez.jpg
locked27xr.jpg

Closed...

No, only joking. ShopTo is best, they send it as soon as they get it, and it's usually at least two days before release.

We do not get it until the fucking 14th, a week and a half later. its fucking bullshit. And as its not the most popular game here in the states, you can probably just walk into GameStop or Best Buy and pick it up that day.

Had that same situation last year when I was in Singapore, fortunately not this year, yay! :)

I'm ordering from Game this year. I usually go with ShopTo and get my games on Thursdays but I didn't get Euro until the Monday. Plus i'll be getting it cheaper from Game.

I might still keep my ShopTo order tho, and send it back if it gets to me the same time as the Game order does. Either way I want to be playing it on Thursday.

I'm probably picking it up from CEX. Strange I know, but I've £69 spare in-store credit. Ain't bothering with a pre-order. If I do end up buying it, Morrisons or Asda will have the best price around probably in terms of buying at a shop.

i made a game.co.uk pre-order, anyone knows or have an idea of when they will be shipping out the game??

it says 4-6 days to delivery here in brazil...im eager to see if i can get it at least on the 7th(the next tuesday)

Right I've taken the plunge and ordered it from game. I only chose the free delivery though. I'm hoping that doesn't matter, but to be honest I'm not expecting a miraculous early delivery because i live in the countryside.

Hopefully I will get it on release day, but I'm not holding my breath because the free delivery option states 2 business days.

Right I've taken the plunge and ordered it from game. I only chose the free delivery though. I'm hoping that doesn't matter, but to be honest I'm not expecting a miraculous early delivery because i live in the countryside.

Hopefully I will get it on release day, but I'm not holding my breath because the free delivery option states 2 business days.

They usually send it two or three days before. So depending on where you'll live, you'll either definately get on release day, and if your lucky the day before.

I think i've only had one order from game and gameplay for that matter, that arrived on release day and not the day before.

Back
Top Bottom