gay football players

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not biology, it's an ilness like pedophilia or zoophilia. These people need help. They should cure this disease I think.

What a disgusting comment. Truly sickening that this attitude is still prevalent throughout the world in the 21st century.

For fuck's sake. :CONFUSE:

It's not biology, it's an ilness like pedophilia or zoophilia. These people need help. They should cure this disease I think.

Not sure its an illness, you may not agree and that`s ok. I think fear has us rejecting and that turns to hate sooner or later. I think the lack of love from a parent has cause more damage to families in such a way. We should not judge ,but learn to love. A person abused at a young age *could turn from victim to predator. How many stories you hear kids tuned out by a family member? They begin to feel a shame and then guilty and then hate.. order may very.

Thing is so many possible outcome to a person`s biology can occur from a child`s perspective to a youth and adult..The emotional scaring of a person can never change by labeling it. Love n forgiveness can heal the most . I think educating is key...don`t have to accept but to reach out you need to love.

nah Im joking :LOL:

Jamezinho,UJSupanova, Godotelli....tactfulness is more fulling .

Last edited:
Such idiocy and ignorance doesn't deserve a tactful reply.

funny enough UJSupernova just said most Eastern Europeans have that mentally and then one pops up to prove his point. :LOL:

This week Im going tactful next week not sure.Also tbf he calls himself a 'Ukrainian kitsmaker' :P

it´s not just risk from team mates to reveal the truth, but also from fans...

most of the ultras are radical right wing oriented fans...who mostly - and i don´t want to generalise - are homophobic.

so it would be a career suicide to reveal it for some players..

i believe there are plenty other out there..

Explain homosexuality in nature then. Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are part of nature.. Homosexuality is natural as much as the oposite. Sure it isn´t way to preserve life, but it isn´t something the people choose.. Most of homosexual people live two lifes and are depressed they can´t ever tell true feelings wich is realy sad if you think about it.

Could you definiëren what an illness is ?

IMO pedophilia and zoophilia aren't illnesses, they are sexual preferences which aren't accepted by the majority ( i don't accept them either, but i don't think it's a choice you make).

When you look at it philosophically, morality is what a majority has enforced on society.

I agree with UJ.

Thomas Hitzlsperger outed himself today (Source) as first former professional footballer playing for the German NT.

And I have to say it's still quite disappointing to be forced to say "respect" to him for something that isn't unnormal at all and shouldn't be tabooed in a society in the 21st century. It's neither a crime nor an illness, it's just ridiculous to make such a trouble about someone that is more interested in men than women.

Edit: Just found this here on the first page from 2011, a year after the WC in which Thomas played in our NT's squad:

Someone was either lucky guessing or quite well informed.

Thanks for sharing this. I would have missed it otherwise.

Well done Thomas Hitzlspberger! Even though he didn't come out during his career, its better to do it now than never since it will help other players and bring awareness.

A small step in the right direction.

There are so many gay footballers out there I'm sure. No doubt about it.

I edited that bit I posted earlier about his participation in the 2010 WC, he wasn't with us there, he played for us only in 2006 at a WC stage.

@Kolia V: Really? It's exactly that kind of impressions the eastern European countries deliver to the world that is shocking to see in the 21st century.

They need to cure you too then for being an absolute cunt!!!
Excuse the language but feel its justified on this occasion. Gays aren't ill. They just have a different nature to you, me and any other non gay person. I presume somebody with different colour skin to you is diseased too? You sir, are a fucking idiot!

Last edited:

IMO pedophilia and zoophilia aren't illnesses, they are sexual preferences which aren't accepted by the majority ( i don't accept them either, but i don't think it's a choice you make).

When you look at it philosophically, morality is what a majority has enforced on society.

I agree with UJ.
I like the way you think gerd.

I agree with UJ.

That is a provocative statement my friend ,pedophelia is a psychiatric disorder .... Your really making a bold statement there almost comparing homosexuality to pedophelia, I don't think that was your intent but you did it.

That is a provocative statement my friend ,pedophelia is a psychiatric disorder .... Your really making a bold statement there almost comparing homosexuality to pedophelia, I don't think that was your intent but you did it.
Philosophically speaking he's right and I don't think he meant to compare homosexuality to pedophilia or zoophilia that's why he asked KoliaV to define what an ilness is to him.

Last edited:
Will a blk gay person get along well in Eastern Europe? I know this gay couple which aren't flamboyant asking my opinion to travel through Eastern Europe staying in hostels. Their both body builders at my gym, they look at women but for them they love ppl to see their bodies. I stare at them constantly . Now, I don't want to stick nor be sticked by them. I would love to make those women who feel rejected by these body builders to cry on my shoulders n take the responsibility to comfort them for the sake of mankind. :BOP:

This is your only chance, Bebo. Don't waste it ;)

My name at the Gym is Rico ,I thought its all I need to get the job done. My wife says it's cheesy n corny . :LOL: she knows nothing... Here's a tip not to do. Oiling yourself up w/ baby oil before the gym is a no no and frown on.

Both paedophilia and homosexuality are comparable because they are both sexual prederences gomito.
The difference is that homosexuality is more and more accepted and paedophilia not (i don't accept it either).
Paedophiles are seen as evil because the childeren with whom they have sex are always supposed to be forced one way or another to have sex with the paedophile. Like i already said twice in this thread: i don't accept paedophilia.

BUT

Suppose that that is your sexual preference.

Was that a deliberate choice ? I don't think so and everybody who thinks that homosexuality or heterosexuality is not a choice, should agree with that.

It must be awfull to be a paedophile if you are aware of the fact that you shouldn't have sex with childeren. In Holland there was a wellknown writer (Boudewijn Buch) who has let transpire that he was a paedophile (although he never was an active one). If i'm not mistaken he is death now and i think he comitted suicide.

Why am i looking from the side of the paedophiles ? Because i have a mate who was considered a paedophile. When he was 18 years old, he started a relationship with a 12 year old. Now he is 51 and she is 45 and they are still a couple...
I started the relationship with my wife when i was 34 years old. Currently i'm 51and she is 41... The difference between my mate and his wife is less than between me and my wife. My mate's wife has always said that she made the choice to have a relationship, she wasn't forced or coaxed...

I have a 13 year old daughter. Would i accept a relationship with a 19 year old ? No. But maybe that is hypocritical when you look at it from a very philosophical point of view.

Why am i writing all this ? To provoke ? Not at all. To see things in perspective.
Am i pro paedophiles ? No.
People who have sexual intercourse with childeren make me sick. But there are people like Boudewijn Buch...their sexual preference is not a choice and like Buch said: it is not a disease, because otherwise he would have been the first to go to a doctor and ask treatment.
Am i defending paedophiles ? No.
But i do feel for people like Boudewijn Buch. Now some people will reply to this post that i feel for people who have sexual intercourse with babies or with very young childeren. I don't. They should be punished.

If this post has shocked some people: i'm sorry. That was not my intention.

This thread is far too much black and white, with this post i want to illustrate that in this discussion there are no absolute truths or answers...people should take a step back and think before they write nonsens.

This post started with a reply to my good friend gomito, but only the first sentence was a reply to him...
Gomito my friend, i think you are intelligent enough to understand what this post is all about.

Last edited:
Both paedophilia and homosexuality are comparable because they are both sexual prederences gomito.
The difference is that homosexuality is more and more accepted and paedophilia not (i don't accept it either).
Paedophiles are seen as evil because the childeren with whom they have sex are always supposed to be forced one way or another to have sex with the paedophile. Like i already said twice in this thread: i don't accept paedophilia.

BUT

Suppose that that is your sexual preference.

Was that a deliberate choice ? I don't think so and everybody who thinks that homosexuality or heterosexuality is not a choice, should agree with that.

It must be awfull to be a paedophile if you are aware of the fact that you shouldn't have sex with childeren. In Holland there was a wellknown writer (Boudewijn Buch) who has let transpire that he was a paedophile (although he never was an active one). If i'm not mistaken he is death now and i think he comitted suicide.

Why am i looking from the side of the paedophiles ? Because i have a mate who was considered a paedophile. When he was 18 years old, he started a relationship with a 12 year old. Now he is 51 and she is 45 and they are still a couple...
I started the relationship with my wife when i was 34 years old. Currently i'm 51and she is 41... The difference between my mate and his wife is less than between me and my wife. My mate's wife has always said that she made the choice to have a relationship, she wasn't forced or coaxed...

I have a 13 year old daughter. Would i accept a relationship with a 19 year old ? No. But maybe that is hypocritical when you look at it from a very philosophical point of view.

Why am i writing all this ? To provoke ? Not at all. To see things in perspective.
Am i pro paedophiles ? No.
People who have sexual intercourse with childeren make me sick. But there are people like Boudewijn Buch...their sexual preference is not a choice and like Buch said: it is not a disease, because otherwise he would have been the first to go to a doctor and ask treatment.
Am i defending paedophiles ? No.
But i do feel for people like Boudewijn Buch. Now some people will reply to this post that i feel for people who have sexual intercourse with babies or with very young childeren. I don't. They should be punished.

If this post has shocked some people: i'm sorry. That was not my intention.

This thread is far too much black and white, with this post i want to illustrate that in this discussion there are no absolute truths or answers...people should take a step back and think before they write nonsens.

This post started with a reply to my good friend gomito, but only the first sentence was a reply to him...
Gomito my friend, i think you are intelligent enough to understand what this post is all about.
sorry gerd, an 18 year old who dates a 12 year old is a sick fucker, and her parents are idiots. I dont care if he is your friend or not. Look having a psychiatric disorder is not a CHOICE, but a disorder that has treatments, maybe suicide or death is one of those, who am I to judge. There is a huge difference between a 12 year old and a 24 year old, I cant believer your comparing your situation to his... BTW not all psyhciatriac disorders have cures but pedopheliacs can seek treatment that doctors can give. Not sure if it works, but right and wrong are the only decisions, there is no grey area my friend. If I see a good looking 17 year old girl, I KNOW it is wrong to act on that. I am attracted to females, doesnt mean because of that I can choose to act out on it when I feel like it. And claim I had no option but to rape a 17 year old cause i was born that way, thats fucking ridiculous. Sometimes I feel like hitting my three year old, but I would never do it. I control my anger. THAT IS THE CHOICE MY FRIEND. Homosexuality is nothing like this, its not a moral choice, or right and wrong.

btw gerd, the majority of psychitrists to recognize pedeophila as a disorder... i still dont understand why your are kind of ignoring that fact. And please as always I respect your opinion, I just disagree with your approach here...

Last edited:
Oh, now homosexuality is SO popular ... :COAT: This is very bad both for gays and for normal people. IMHO.

What are you talking about? Do you think gay people choose to be gay because it's "popular"? Get a grip. As has been stated many times, it's biological, and as such perfectly normal. Why would that be bad for both gays and "normal people", as you call it? What's bad are those absolute shit attitudes. Let people be themselves and love who they want to love and have sex the way they want to with the people they love. Who are you to reject them that?

I see you're from Russia, and I know there's a lot of prejudice towards homosexuals coming from there. I really hope there will be a lot of homosexual protesting at the Olympics, that would be sweet! :)

If I see a good looking 17 year old girl, I KNOW it is wrong to act on that. I am attracted to females, doesnt mean because of that I can choose to act out on it when I feel like it. And claim I had no option but to rape a 17 year old cause i was born that way, thats fucking ridiculous.

You don't KNOW, you have a law against you that's forcing you not to do so.
Take a look at this : Ages of consent in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And don't forget the double standard for young guys with older ladies, that's not wrong in almost every society because boys (or men) are SUPPOSEDLY "hornier" than women (which in my mind is obviously bullshit) ...

Btw let's stop the off topic here.

I think it's a bit sad and sort of hypocritical that there's such a massive reaction. If Hitzlsperger is homosexual, good for him. That should be the attitude if it really is as natural and normal as people claim it is. I'm not saying it isn't normal to be homosexual btw, but from the reactions it's still noticeable that it's breaking a norm. Should a player claim he's heterosexual? No, because people think it's normal. I think homosexuality will be accepted, but I don't see it becoming 'normal' soon.

That age of consent is crazy. I know in Dom. Rep. ages are different to the U.S. . There is a case here where a 18 yrs old went to jail for dating a 14 yr old both girls.

Last edited:
You don't KNOW, you have a law against you that's forcing you not to do so.
Take a look at this : Ages of consent in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And don't forget the double standard for young guys with older ladies, that's not wrong in almost every society because boys (or men) are SUPPOSEDLY "hornier" than women (which in my mind is obviously bullshit) ...

Btw let's stop the off topic here.

There is a double standard but dude I do know it's wrong . Don't send me a link to European laws. Your point is ridiculous. So the only reason people don't murder other people is because it's the law?? Age of consent does vary but 18 and 12 is disgusting

There is a double standard but dude I do know it's wrong . Don't send me a link to European laws. Your point is ridiculous. So the only reason people don't murder other people is because it's the law?? Age of consent does vary but 18 and 12 is disgusting

Why choose the US law tho? "I know" isn't an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom