gay football players

Status
Not open for further replies.
In prison straight men are made to ball juggle on their chin for a few cowboys (ciggs) .

I`m not that adventuress to find one :LOL: Im so lazy I dont even bother cleaning afterward

Men get raped in prison bebo, rape isn't a choice, and I highly doubt anyone would choose to be beat up, called names, ostracized, etc.. To me it just seems incredibly ignorant to think someone who is gay can just turn it off.

I don't agree with Kanoute in this rare matter.

Just because a few people ruined this thread over the last 24 hours with their homophobic stance doesn't mean the thread as a whole was a bad idea.

The fact is whether we want to ignore it or not, this is a real issue in the world of football and a global one at that. Not having threads like this is like sweeping things under the rug.

There were many intelligent and sensible posts in the 3 previous pages of this thread. A few nonsense posts doesn't suddenly change the overall picture and make this thread a bad idea.

I agree.

Men get raped in prison bebo, rape isn't a choice, and I highly doubt anyone would choose to be beat up, called names, ostracized, etc.. To me it just seems incredibly ignorant to think someone who is gay can just turn it off.

You know any rappers from prison ? I wonder are they gay or they do it to brake them still a choice. The on/off switch is called choices ..anything is possible, Anne Heche :))

Is bisexual consider gay or just f`in horny! anything will do atm.

You know any rappers from prison ? I wonder are they gay or they do it to brake them still a choice. The on/off switch is called choices ..anything is possible, Anne Heche :))

Is bisexual consider gay or just f`in horny! anything will do atm.
I'm not attracted to other men, that's not a choice dude that's biology. I don't choose to be with women, because for me there is no other option. So there is no choice. Other people are born the opposite, your argument they do it to be different is ridiculous, unless you can articulate why people have to fit what you consider normal, or they are different? This isn't personal bro I just see your argument is very intellectually shallow and you seem like an intelligent guy, so it's baffling to me

Last edited:
This is a(n) (in)famous video.
If i would be gay i would loathe that man if he too was gay (which i honestly doubt), because if he were gay, he would behave according to all the wrong stereotypes that exist about homosexual people.
That is the problem of much people who don't like gay people: they forget that most gay people do not behave according to the existing stereotype of gay people (i.e. being feminine if homosexual, being very male if being lesbian).

I also don't agree with matherto that it doesn't matter if a player is homosexual or not. I would like to agree with him because theoretically he is right: it doesn't matter. But there is such a huge taboo about homosexuality in football that homosexual football players really need some role models...It would be great if a world star would out himself as being gay.

I remember that Graeme Lesaux was seen as an homosexual by his team mates because he read the Guardian daily...as it happens that is also my favourite English paper...

I'll be honest, sometimes if you see some gay people on television acting so feminine I'll get irritated, but that is not because they're gay. That IS something the choose themselves. If a woman acts like that I get irritated too. I hate it when adult people act like spoiled little brats.

But like I said, that behaviour is not something anyone is born with. In my opinion, this is due to bad parenting.

Bebo, let it happen.

Just make sure you leave a camera in the bedroom and upload it for us lot. Cheers. :WHISTLE::...

(Kidding of course)

:LOL: I might learn something

Ok let put this to bed, any Gay member here would like to testify their feelings on their personal journey? Benni? I think he said he like to whind things up a little.

Gomito you called me smart? I want sex now $)

I agree.
I had it once in my life, the girl asked for it...i don't know why i write this but somehow i feel i have to: she was an Italian girl living in Germany. I was 27 when i got to know here. A year later when we broke up in mutual agreement i felt that before i wasn't 27 but 12...

It's a great experience to share a considerable amount of time with an open-minded person, specially if you are a young fella. It helps growing up having such a tolerant, not prejudiced and not easily shocked by permissive sexual habits person next to you. Once you referred her sexual views I immediately realized that, somehow, that broad-minded girl you later revealed had an impact in your life.

I fear every check up (physical) when Dr. grabs my balls I don`t want to get excited. One time a female nurse gave me a physical and I told her it`s not a good time she laughed loud ...I was firmly :SAL: like a soldier . My neighbors are lesbians coolest peeps ever they want my wife though :COAT:

Crystal clear: they are trying to get the pipe.

:LOL:

Back to topic

It's not a player but it refere ... I remember I've seen this video long time ago and I search it now and found again ... Does anyone know it'll it's real or someone just make it for fun ? Anyway here video :D

http://youtu.be/a89jPfi6rc4

That one is fake but it's based on a real Brazilian referee Jorge José Emiliano dos Santos who died of Aids in 1995.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.html?curid=14094460

Jorge José Emiliano dos Santos (19 March 1954 - 21 February 1995[1]) was a Brazilian football referee, known for his flamboyant style. His nickname was Margarida (meaning Daisy, in English).[2]

The referee was born in 1954, and died in 1995 [3]

He is one of three role models for the character Margarida from referee Clésio Moreira dos Santos on YouTube.

good news imo... he could be inspiration for others who feel the same in this sport..

Robbie Rogers training with LA Galaxy

Well at least he is back in the game. Steeping away from it is a mistake. He needs to be a role model for others.

In womens football there are plenty of openly out lesbians but the macho nature of the men's game, the potential for being targetted on the pitch by certain players, the ethos in certain countries, the opportunistic chants of supporters does make it hard to come out.

Homosexuality is not a choice. It's biologically determined as your developing brain is exposed to sex hormones circulating in the foetal blood supply across the placenta.

Neither is it a uniquely human phenomenon as it has been observed across species.

Mamaev and Kokorin?
russian_kiss.jpg
lbmarpav2(1).jpg
kokorin-mamaev-hug.jpg
kokorin-mamaev-2.jpg
russian_soccer_players_gay-queerty.jpg
Obvious.

Thomas Hitzlsperger outed himself today (Source) as first former professional footballer playing for the German NT.

And I have to say it's still quite disappointing to be forced to say "respect" to him for something that isn't unnormal at all and shouldn't be tabooed in a society in the 21st century. It's neither a crime nor an illness, it's just ridiculous to make such a trouble about someone that is more interested in men than women.

Edit: Just found this here on the first page from 2011, a year after the WC in which Thomas played in our NT's squad:

I also remember an article around the time of the World Cup last summer suggesting at least some of the German team are indeed gay, obviously none have come out but with Gomez urging them to maybe they've spoken in private?

Someone was either lucky guessing or quite well informed.

Edit2: Obviously I mixed up things here, Thomas was part of our NT in 2006, not in 2010.

Last edited:
Some of the things written in this thread (in particular by LFC Albania) are quite sickening.

I don't understand how people in this century can still think being gay is a choice, it's really baffling. I don't wish to generalise here but from working with a lot of Eastern Europeans (i.e Polish, Czech, Albanian, Lithuanian) this does seem to be a commonly held belief on that side of Europe.

The question is really very simple, could you choose to be gay tomorrow? If you say "oh no, that's disgusting" well that's exactly how a gay person feels about being straight, it's not their choice, it's their biology.

Religion has a lot to do with the ignorance towards homosexuality, as it's taught that in the giant book of lies that gay people should be stoned to death, but it also says that anyone who works on a Sunday should be stoned to death, so maybe it's time to put our faith in Humanity rather than some medieval lies.

Anyway, good to hear of more athletes coming out as gay, the more people standing up to ignorance, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom