gay football players

Status
Not open for further replies.
'it is a disease'

Research about this.When first kind of diseases started?!
Exactly when gays started to be kind normal in world.

PS:I never swear anyone,i just said that be like that is not normal.And you cant say it is. Women is supposed to be with men,and that`s point with nature and all of that.
I dont care is some footballer gay,its his/her opinion,as long as he is good on pitch.
Also i dont have anything with gays,as long they do things behind closed doors.

@Sabatasso
I agreed with that.I made mistake about that.Wrong kind of words i used there.

Last edited:
Research about this.When first kind of diseases started?!
Exactly when gays started to be kind normal in world.

PS:I never swear anyone,i just said that be like that is not normal.And you cant say it is. Women is supposed to be with men,and that`s point with nature and all of that.
I dont care is some footballer gay,its his/her opinion,as long as he is good on pitch.
Also i dont have anything with gays,as long they do things behind closed doors.

@Sabatasso
I agreed with that.I made mistake about that.Wrong kind of words i used there.

This was your post (below), what does the 'f****g' mean? you use the words 'Disgusting' and 'disease', they are highly offensive and nasty disrespectful terms for describing gay people.

You don't have anything with gays, as long as they hide away? do you really understand how silly that sounds?

Please show me the evidence that being Gay is a disease? and there have been gay people from the beginning of time. They used to have big gay orgies in Roman times :DD ......suck on that

Originally Posted by nikolapfc89 View Post
It`s f****g just damn not right to be homosexuall.Its disgusting thing,and that is disease.It`s not normal.

Stupid decision to give it up,cause that has nothing with football.

Again you can have your opinion, but to show disrespect to a whole group of people because of the way they are (And it does absolutely no harm to you) is just plain wrong.

WOW. ? take 10 babies 1 year old and tell me which one has born GAY ? how you can tell that ?

than teachers born , footballers born , thief born everything born just like that ? thats really stupid thought coz everyone born as normal people use to born from 1 thousand years than from theyr culture and theyr things they chose what to be and what makes them feel "better"

well thats not my problem about theyr life and problems , i have a milion different problems too and im not crying for all of them

you quote me and you type this so i take it as personal and offencive by you

im just telling you that being/supporting gay don't make you more smart guy than what you are , smartnes isnt in gay , not all people who are gay are smart and not all people who support them are smart , or if you are not gay and dont give a fuck for them thats dosnt make you less smarter

and i just dont give a fuck about what they do , everyone has his own life and pick what they wanna do and be , so if you're gay than its your life you chose that and i dont care , if you take a gun and shot your head than again i dont give a shit about you coz YOU pick that

I DONT LIKE GAY PEOPLE but that dosnt mean if i see a gay person i tell fuck to him or anything like this , I dont like ice crea, but that dosnt mean no one has to do/eat it ;)

being gay is definetly not just about reproduction, it is being attracted to a person of same sex but not just becouse of the outside attraction (fucking to be more clear) but inside attraction as well (LOVE, feelings). People are born gay, becouse they can´t choose their sexuality, the same way people can´t choose their race or bacground they are born.

Things about thief, teacher etc you write are things people learn depending on all circumstances they were reaised, but you simply can´t compare it with sexuality. Nobody chooses that..

It´s a very VERY difficult thema and as i said, i knew people who were suiccidal becouse of that problem and becouse of the same view you and some post´s here share..it´s called homophobia.

Maybe you will understand that in nature there are X examples of homosexuality in many other species, not just in humans. It has nothing to do with re-creation. Those people simply want to live their lives and don´t hide the feelings, and what two grown up people do in their bedrom doesn´t chainge my life at all. Even if i had kids i would explain them some people do that. Once a kid is hetero, he won´t get homo just by knowing that people also can be attracted to the same sexuality. It´s ridicilous... I knew about homosexuality since i was small kid, it didn´t affected me at all, you can´t be turned to someone you are not, it´s bullshit.

But what made me think is knowing the life experience of some people like that, young and also older, who suffer through their lives and hide so that they are not laughed at by society or considered failure or natures failure. You know that many homosexual people are famous and gave this world lot´s of knowledge and good things. There are thousands that didn´t came out of the closet i bet and you probably admire some of them not knowing they are..

Live and let live, don´t hate becouse nobody chooses RACE + SEXUALITY + THEIR BACKGROUND.

I honestly could care less if a footballer is gay. What matters to me is what they do on the pitch. Whatever they do off the pitch is none of my business.

Exactly this.

Sadly we live in a culture whereby the average person on the street is so obsessed with 'celebrities' that they want to know everything about their lives and therefore who they're dating and what they're into.

If nobody cared then this wouldn't be an issue. I don't see the big push for a gay football to come out to the world. Fair play if they want to come out to their friends and family, they shouldn't feel ashamed to do so and all power to them as long as they're happy with their partners, but I don't give a shit who you like as long as you perform on the pitch.

Imagine if Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and the other best players all come out as gay, would teams then start paying bigger fees for gay players (a bit like the English tax meaning players like Milner and Carroll go for ridiculous prices) in the hope that they improve the team? Just silly.

Sometimes I don't get your reasoning. You try to say gays choose to be gays, then you give an example of the gays you know 'liking veggies or not'? what does that mean? are you trying to say gays are like vegetarians?

Also you say you know a guy who is gay but doesn't know it yet? doesn't that contradict your view that he chooses/prefers to be gay? as you are saying he is gay, but not aware of it, or not facing up to it? Therefore how can he choose to be gay if you are saying he is gay but doesn't know it yet (my head is starting to hurt).

You don't think a racist is born a racist? that doesn't have any meaning on what we are talking about.

I think you need to do your cheese analogy so I can understand your opinion better ;))

Anyway, your opinion is ok. As long as you don't go about swearing and saying derogatory things like 'it is a disease' etc and being horrible to gay people and respecting them, then it doesn't really matter what your feelings of nature/nurture in accordance to gay people is.
Veggies are preference to balls on the chin or no balls at all. A kid who looks or acts different is a kid looking to use the I'm gay that's why I act this way. Life is about choices and decision It's hard when you want to be accepted for it. Gay is not a sickness cancer is.

People who think that being gay or straight is just a matter of choice are probably bisexual.

Last edited:
But what made me think is knowing the life experience of some people like that, young and also older, who suffer through their lives and hide so that they are not laughed at by society or considered failure or natures failure. You know that many homosexual people are famous and gave this world lot´s of knowledge and good things. There are thousands that didn´t came out of the closet i bet and you probably admire some of them not knowing they are..

Live and let live, don´t hate becouse nobody chooses RACE + SEXUALITY + THEIR BACKGROUND.

well I know there are people who are gay and did good things and i like what they have done so far , i just dont like they pick about being gay but thats theyr thing I dont give much shit about !

race and sexuality are same thing ? you just born like that ? haha again when i see a baby i see its a black baby or its white baby , if its a boy you see his "penis" and his ass down there , so i dont get what gay baby's looks like ? what is different from other people?

again gay people chose to be gay dont born , I stay behind this opinion and its what I think , if you and other guys dont like it i dont really care I wont change it for make you or anyone here happy

well I know there are people who are gay and did good things and i like what they have done so far , i just dont like they pick about being gay but thats theyr thing I dont give much shit about !

race and sexuality are same thing ? you just born like that ? haha again when i see a baby i see its a black baby or its white baby , if its a boy you see his "penis" and his ass down there , so i dont get what gay baby's looks like ? what is different from other people?

again gay people chose to be gay dont born , I stay behind this opinion and its what I think , if you and other guys dont like it i dont really care I wont change it for make you or anyone here happy

So when did you choose not to be gay?

People who think that being gay or straight is just a matter of choice are probably bisexual.
:LOL: that's brilliant
Bobby said:
Please show me the evidence that being Gay is a disease? and there have been gay people from the beginning of time. They used to have big gay orgies in Roman times ......suck on that
true dat. romans and greeks didn't conceive homosexuality as an abomination or a deviation, as some people perceive it today. they didn't even have a word to describe homosexuality.
as a matter of fact, we were much more evolved and civilized 2000 years ago..... or perhaps we were all diseased :P

Remember that heterosexual couples also perform anal sex

Good luck finding a girl willing to perform anal.

true dat. romans and greeks didn't conceive homosexuality as an abomination or a deviation, as some people perceive it today. they didn't even have a word to describe homosexuality.
as a matter of fact, we were much more evolved and civilized 2000 years ago..... or perhaps we were all diseased :P

Perfect timming. I've just seen the first episode of Spartacus Season 3. Bloody Romans! :LOL:

:LOL: that's brilliant

in some parts i can agree on that.

So for you to be born with something you have to see it? is that your reasoning?

Can you tell what blood type a baby is by looking at it? If it has a certain gene that will lead it in a later life to be more susceptible to fighting or accepting an illness. Can you tell if a baby has a history of heart disease in it's family and will suffer from it in later life? If it will suffer from baldness? etc etc

There are many things we are born with that you can't see just by looking at a baby.

The thing I don't like about your opinion is that you stated earlier that you don't like Gays? this is where people can't understand your opinion. Fine have an opinion on the nature/nurture of Gay people, but to hate a whole group of people just because of their sexual orientation? (whether they choose it or not) why is that any difference to Racism, Sexism, anti-semetism etc etc ...the truth is it is not.

So for you to be born with something you have to see it? is that your reasoning?

Can you tell what blood type a baby is by looking at it? If it has a certain gene that will lead it in a later life to be more susceptible to fighting or accepting an illness. Can you tell if a baby has a history of heart disease in it's family and will suffer from it in later life? If it will suffer from baldness? etc etc

There are many things we are born with that you can't see just by looking at a baby.

The thing I don't like about your opinion is that you stated earlier that you don't like Gays? this is where people can't understand your opinion. Fine have an opinion on the nature/nurture of Gay people, but to hate a whole group of people just because of their sexual orientation? (whether they choose it or not) why is that any difference to Racism, Sexism, anti-semetism etc etc ...the truth is it is not.

I dont hate gay people buddy I never said that , I dont hate a group of people just by nacionality , race or sexuality

i dont have much to do with black guys as here none black people live so i cant tell anything like i dont like or stuff , but when i was on usa i date black chick and had some black friends so i dont get problem with this stuff

also we (Kosovo) had war with serbians , my home was burned by them , a lot of cousins people I know died but I don't hate all serbians , I got a really nice friends over there , there is a women I have something more than just friends (lets say friends with benefits) who is serbian and every year I go with her and they're friends in Exist festival and have a really nice week together , she com in Kosovo a lot of times , also have some other groupe of serbian friends who com here and we have a lot of fun , but those guys are cool and I dont give a shit if they are serbians , I just dont like bad ones and there are some of them everywhere I guess not just in one specific country ;)

Good luck finding a girl willing to perform anal.

I agree.
I had it once in my life, the girl asked for it...i don't know why i write this but somehow i feel i have to: she was an Italian girl living in Germany. I was 27 when i got to know here. A year later when we broke up in mutual agreement i felt that before i wasn't 27 but 12...
She learned me a lot of things and far from sexual...

Sorry to be off-topic, but this thread needs some lighter posts.

PS: brilliant reply godotelli...i'm starting to appreciate you more and more although we often don't agree about football. I think we might agree much more about life.

I dont hate gay people buddy I never said that , I dont hate a group of people just by nacionality , race or sexuality

i dont have much to do with black guys as here none black people live so i cant tell anything like i dont like or stuff , but when i was on usa i date black chick and had some black friends so i dont get problem with this stuff

also we (Kosovo) had war with serbians , my home was burned by them , a lot of cousins people I know died but I don't hate all serbians , I got a really nice friends over there , there is a women I have something more than just friends (lets say friends with benefits) who is serbian and every year I go with her and they're friends in Exist festival and have a really nice week together , she com in Kosovo a lot of times , also have some other groupe of serbian friends who com here and we have a lot of fun , but those guys are cool and I dont give a shit if they are serbians , I just dont like bad ones and there are some of them everywhere I guess not just in one specific country ;)

You said you don't like Gays, check back a page. I'm not saying you are racist or xenophobic either.

But saying you don't like Gays, is the same as saying you don't like Black people etc etc (The same as in you don't like a group of people).

Anyway you won't see it, so no point going around and around in circles.

You said you don't like Gays, check back a page. I'm not saying you are racist or xenophobic either.

But saying you don't like Gays, is the same as saying you don't like Black people etc etc (The same as in you don't like a group of people).

Anyway you won't see it, so no point going around and around in circles.

I don't like don't mean I hate them !

anyway im off to play some footy now if there is a gay footballer on there i'll post a pic here :LOL:

Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

I just don't get why this thread was started in the first place and how it has continued for so long without being locked? :YAWN:

Absolutely pointless thread in my opinion.

Should any of us really have the right or the need to know of a football players sexual preference?

I knew at some point this thread will be a huuuuuuuuuuge off-topic.
IMO, we shouldn't even have to create threads like that if you consider them only as football players (which I do).
If so, just create every related topic such as muslim footballers, jewish ones, footballers who likes threeseomes and so on :D

What the hell has this thread became it the last 24 hours?

I couldn't agree more to Damjan's post. Don't get this privacy destroying news fever all those celeb journalists seem to have.

I don't agree with Kanoute in this rare matter.

Just because a few people ruined this thread over the last 24 hours with their homophobic stance doesn't mean the thread as a whole was a bad idea.

The fact is whether we want to ignore it or not, this is a real issue in the world of football and a global one at that. Not having threads like this is like sweeping things under the rug.

There were many intelligent and sensible posts in the 3 previous pages of this thread. A few nonsense posts doesn't suddenly change the overall picture and make this thread a bad idea.

Never said that, am just wondering, how "allergic" some people are reacting towards homosexuality.

By the way: I am also wondering, if those that speak against homosexuality would react the same way, if we were talking about lesbianism or if it's the result of a discussion, which is aimed at males?

Never said that, am just wondering, how "allergic" some people are reacting towards homosexuality.

By the way: I am also wondering, if those that speak against homosexuality would react the same way, if we were talking about lesbianism or if it's the result of a discussion, which is aimed at males?

I fear every check up (physical) when Dr. grabs my balls I don`t want to get excited. One time a female nurse gave me a physical and I told her it`s not a good time she laughed loud ...I was firmly :SAL: like a soldier . My neighbors are lesbians coolest peeps ever they want my wife though :COAT:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom