game crash

That's my problem. I don't wanna see that. I don't wanna play with 1 player. I just want to make a clear match?? What's that thing??

Than what shall we do? Is there any solution for that?

you can switcht it off in the "player settings" menu. its called "Slctd Player" or someting like that. The problem is, the controls dont work anymore for me and it crashesin-game after a few minutes.

this is really a f*cking disgrace. how could konami have not tested their product??? this bug is affecting a lot of people, and its not a small one, it's preventing people from playing the game.
there is not even a statement on their site about this issue.

Well I solve that (I'm an idiot) but now I cannot use my button configuration; I can just use cursor keys; not anymore???

Ur a lucky guy, hmm if some people can play it without crashes and some not could it be really a Hardware prob? Perhaps there have been produced some faulty copies....

Also im never using the Auto-Save function and i have a original copy without using patch or crack and it still crashes,
when this happens you can see that there are always 11 Goalkeepers lined up bug in the formation screen for the next opponent.

After a phonecall with Konami Support they said that they are
aware about this problem and want to release a fix asap

hope so m8 sooner the better

you can switcht it off in the "player settings" menu. its called "Slctd Player" or someting like that. The problem is, the controls dont work anymore for me and it crashesin-game after a few minutes.

this is really a f*cking disgrace. how could konami have not tested their product??? this bug is affecting a lot of people, and its not a small one, it's preventing people from playing the game.
there is not even a statement on their site about this issue.

agree 100%

Well I solve that (I'm an idiot) but now I cannot use my button configuration; I can just use cursor keys; not anymore???

yes its the same for me, the controls dont respond.

the only thing to fix this is do delete all the pro evo saves in the my documents folder

it's very bad ..... i orderd the game for pc as every year .... i now i should run it on ma ps3 or xbox ... goodbye editing

Crash in 2nd Leg of UCL Menu's. Same thing everytime.

Happens when I select "Formation" from main menu in UCL.

Hope a fix comes out soon!

Guess I can setup my own UCL in the meantime.

Last edited:
same here, I can't play a mach without crash??
is video card problem?
I'm use GeForce 8500 GT
any suggest to fix it?

Well I have just got to week 33 in ML and low and behold crash but the thing was I saved 2 slots every other game so i could go back to the non corrupt one as I had this issue in semi final of CL.
But now both saved games have gone to a white Folder when on selection and yes i've tried every single resolution choice.
Have to say I cant see a point in playing this game if it does this and just when i was starting to enjoy it aswell wel done Konami eh!!!!!

I've also got this crash-problem, but i read alot that the problem is the Geforce 8800 videocard. I've also got this card! Has someone this crashproblem and doesnt have a geforce 8800?!

Back
Top Bottom