game crash

You guys are using some crack or playing for DVD?

Mine didn't arrived here in Brazil yet and I'm playing a downloaded version and using a crack, I got no crashes on BAL mode yet.
I'm in 3rd season with Napoli...

Yes this is the funniest thing, some people tha have cracked version dont have problem, and I have legal bought version and I have big fucking troubles baby :-)

I played with Controller type I, advanced to quarter finals, no crash yet

Turn Auto-Save off

Are you guys using a patch?

Ur a lucky guy, hmm if some people can play it without crashes and some not could it be really a Hardware prob? Perhaps there have been produced some faulty copies....

Also im never using the Auto-Save function and i have a original copy without using patch or crack and it still crashes,
when this happens you can see that there are always 11 Goalkeepers lined up bug in the formation screen for the next opponent.

After a phonecall with Konami Support they said that they are
aware about this problem and want to release a fix asap

Ok, the game crashes after I finish the first quarter final patch

Hmm, I'm going to try changing the control to type 2 to see if that fixes it

does anyone tried to play PES 2009 on clean windows. i mean does anyone toke this shoot?

thanx

BTW i have same problem. i thought i fixed with not contracting meself with another team(second half of the season) after that i played 5 games and it crashed

I've got two crashes so far in Champions League, one after the group stage and the other after quarterfinal....
The only thing I've changed is taht I added some shoes with Game Graphic studio....

my game crashes as well. first time it crashed when i wanted to start day 8 on become a lagend. Crash. but when i start game anew, it crashes again at the same point!

I've a legal version and my game doesn't crash! So I don't understand your problem. I can just tell you that I don't use autosave...I don't know if it can resolve the problem!

Hope it will be good for you soon!

I've a legal version and my game doesn't crash! So I don't understand your problem. I can just tell you that I don't use autosave...I don't know if it can resolve the problem!

Hope it will be good for you soon!

Getting qf return leg crash.. thinking it was chant pack or something causing it.. so im happy im not the only one! Still annoying though..

My PC:
CPU: Intel E6600 Dual Core
GPU: GF 8800GTS

how can they get away with releasing a game with these kind of problems...

wasted so much of my time

casartelli I played with a 0.00% virgin unmodified version of pes I am going to format my vista now. Ariel is trying to f study the files . Problem is the dxe after first game, apparently a problem with the formations. Game is really unstable

Crashes all the time, doesn't even start my second leg quarterfinal in C.L. So I had to uninstall it and re-intsall it from the beginning.....
What a crap!!! I hope a patch will be out soon to fix this....

(english is not my mother language)

I've read an interview with the boss of Konami, and he said KONAMI got the "Champions League Rights" late and he said he wasnt expecting this..

I think Konami made lots of quick changes lately so this is why game crashes a lot

(english is not my mother language)

I've read an interview with the boss of Konami, and he said KONAMI got the "Champions League Rights" late and he said he wasnt expecting this..

I think Konami made lots of quick changes lately so this is why game crashes a lot

yeah but this doesn't explains why the become a legend doesn't works either

gamingaccess that is a very nice patch so another 1 month till the next patch? oh i realized how some transfers were missing like milan baros is at galatasaray thx

For me it helped to change the resolution to 1024x768.
Not one crash, i started the second season now.

The original settings.exe just let me choose 1024x768, so i used the modified one and set 1280x1024 (because its the resoltion of my TFT).
The strange thing and my problem is I have a short framedrop everytime infront of the goals with the lower Resolution (and everywhere else constantly 60fps) and with 1280x1024 (constantly 60fps too) the framedrops infront of the goals are lesser.
There is something strange with the game and need to be fixed.

Maybe it will help for people who had problems, choose a lower resolution and for the one using the modified settings.exe use the original and only the supported resolution.

Last edited:
mine crashes after day 8 of BAL and first game of quater final in CL... doesnt help when i change resolution. does anyone know if konami know about that crashes because it seems that quite a lot users have these problems... :(

My games crash all the time. I'm playing in 1650X1080 with full resolution. My configuration is good for it (P core2quad 2,83 ghz; 1GB GeForce 9600GT 256 bit, 4 GB RAm 1066 MHZ). There's another big problem, I don't udnerstand but on exhibiton when I choose my team there's also another selection for 1 player ???? What's that? I didn't make any change neither I doN't know this settings place? I want to play a normal match? What's that? It's an original copy of the game and I don't use any crack or something (by the way no-dvd cracks doesn't makes crashes, there's another ingame problem).

My games crash all the time. I'm playing in 1650X1080 with full resolution. My configuration is good for it (P core2quad 2,83 ghz; 1GB GeForce 9600GT 256 bit, 4 GB RAm 1066 MHZ). There's another big problem, I don't udnerstand but on exhibiton when I choose my team there's also another selection for 1 player ???? What's that? I didn't make any change neither I doN't know this settings place? I want to play a normal match? What's that? It's an original copy of the game and I don't use any crack or something (by the way no-dvd cracks doesn't makes crashes, there's another ingame problem).

Isn't there any solution for it?? I just want to make a clear exhibition match!!! I don't wanna play with 1 player !!!! Shall I delete always my option file !!! What a crap !!!

Back
Top Bottom