game crash

wolly1979

Premiership
6 April 2006
Roma
AS Roma
the pc version crash on return match of the quarter - final of the mode champion's leaugue!!!

it's incredible every year the same things....

one question but the konami test the game before the sale or not?
mah...:RANT:

Same thing happens in Become A Legend.

You're talking about Konami, not EA, course they don't lolz.

Last edited:
yes, they test. with you!
welcome to conami, betatester! :P

i cant continue my BAL gamesave, always crash.

the pc version crash on return match of the quarter - final of the mode champion's leaugue!!!

it's incredible every year the same things....

one question but the konami test the game before the sale or not?
mah...:RANT:

Do you have an original copy of the game? I have one and crashes in become a legend.

yes..i have an original copy...

sometimes crash in champion's
sometimes crash in legend mode..

There are many people with the same problem. I just hope that the konami update will fix this bug. Does anybody know when exactly comes out?

Same here. I played 2 CL's and both times it crashed on the 2nd leg of QF. Do Konami know something about betatesting?

OMG!!!

Please dont tell me that CL Mode also crashes?
I just tested Legend Mode and there i always got the crash when coming back from the match to menu. It says something that Pes2009.exe has a problem and when i close the failure message i get kicked back to desktop.

How about your crashes? Does they happen also during matches or only after when getting back to menu/calendar? Do you get also the Pes2009.exe crash message?

As i posted in the "Become a Legend" Thread, it would be good if people that dont have these problems could post their Hardware or better their DxDiag to check if this could be a Hardware specific problem.

Anyway it is really sad that PC Games nowadys come with lot of Bugs and Problems more than ever. The customers become the Beta tester seems to be their idea?! Perhaps it is due to the Problem that they have to program also for PS3 and X-Box360. But on consoles they got quality tests and these games would never be released with such flaws. Of course i know that PC user have many kinds of diffrent systems and it can be problematic due of that but for what are the beta tests? In the past many PC games came out with good quality and minor bugs but nowadys many companies think more in earning cash early and finish(Patch/fix)
the game later after release thats a shame....damn im gettin angry now:RANT: FULL STOP

My PC:
CPU: Intel E6600 Dual Core
GPU: GF 8800GTX

I use the latest Nvidia Forceware Drivers 178.13_whql
Also i play the game on my TV via cable from PC to TV

I asked this at become a legend topic too. Is there any possibility to crashes because of the 64 bit windows? Is there anybody who his game crashes on 32 bit??

To me it crashes when it's saving something, eg. after the game "Saving system data" and it's saving forever, BUT when i press start button on the keypad the game minimizes and resumes normally...weird...btw, windows 32 bit...

I asked this at become a legend topic too. Is there any possibility to crashes because of the 64 bit windows? Is there anybody who his game crashes on 32 bit??

32 bit here. I am 95% sure that it is the game problem, not the hardware or OS

Its interesting how people link these problems with hardware (me included).
Its hard to believe that a company like Konami can release a game like PES without ANY testing. Just one betatester, just one, can discover a bug like this in less than a day.
And dont take me wrong, i like the game, even if the saga is slowly improved, but konami's reputation is in the floor these days.

Its interesting how people link these problems with hardware (me included).
Its hard to believe that a company like Konami can release a game like PES without ANY testing. Just one betatester, just one, can discover a bug like this in less than a day.
And dont take me wrong, i like the game, even if the saga is slowly improved, but konami's reputation is in the floor these days.

100% agree!!!
For me it only took some hours to discover these problems in BAL Mode. And i really like the game too but i just cant enjoy it because of this faulty software, what a mess.

@NeticH
Recuerdos de un Espanol(Cantabria) q vive(nacido) en alemania para la tierruca de mis amores "ESPANA" q lo hecho de menos un monton!!! Y Haber si podemos jugar algun dia cuando esto se arregla un classico ya q eres del madrid y yo del barca, eh:D

Well, there are some people who play and it never crashes, so with low probability they could have missed this errors... But i don't believe myself now))

Now I discovered a "new" crash, I started game, exhibition match , I couldnt make pass, then I realized my pass button was suddenly changed, so I went to menu to configure controls in game and game : CRASH, then I started game again, again controller was not responding and when I wanted to change it in game crash, so I tried to do it out game in settings, but controler was configured correctly, so I configured him again just for sure, went back to game, crash again. Controller had rewamped buttons, I couldnt play it that way,so I reinstalled the game , then it worked for a while fine , but then it happened again in online match , suddenly buttons were again wrong, so again reinstall , I am really becoming mad of this game, something is really badly fucked up.

Now I discovered a "new" crash, I started game, exhibition match , I couldnt make pass, then I realized my pass button was suddenly changed, so I went to menu to configure controls in game and game : CRASH, then I started game again, again controller was not responding and when I wanted to change it in game crash, so I tried to do it out game in settings, but controler was configured correctly, so I configured him again just for sure, went back to game, crash again. Controller had rewamped buttons, I couldnt play it that way,so I reinstalled the game , then it worked for a while fine , but then it happened again in online match , suddenly buttons were again wrong, so again reinstall , I am really becoming mad of this game, something is really badly fucked up.

After you find the controls changed - go to the menu (in game) -> sys settings -> controller settings -> configure controller, then press the blue button, if i am not wrong and the choice will appear Type I or Type II. Choose Type II. then return back to the game. Worked 100% times for me no crashes. However, it is PES, so you couldn't be sure. Good luck!

these game crashes really make me hard to concentrate on the game.

Yes i know what u mean!!
But im more afraid of, that KONAMI cant fix these issues with a patch and if yes how long will it take? But the main thing is, does anyone from KONAMI knows about these issues?

I just played the CL till the final. No crashes and no problems except for Juventus beating me 4-2 in extra time, gutted :(

leshiy thanks for the tip it worked. i chose type 2, started a game, went back to the menu then system settings, changed to type 1, and it all worked perfectly after

and i'm having the same stupid crashes on the champions league 1/4 final return leg :(

After you find the controls changed - go to the menu (in game) -> sys settings -> controller settings -> configure controller, then press the blue button, if i am not wrong and the choice will appear Type I or Type II. Choose Type II. then return back to the game. Worked 100% times for me no crashes. However, it is PES, so you couldn't be sure. Good luck!

It doesn't worked for me. I have a saved game before the crash week. I play the game and i chose type two (in game). When returns crashes again.

Last edited:
same thing, it crashed in legend mode at week 11, many people have the same problem, it is a brilliant game but this bug is ruining it now.

i managed to reach the semis of ucl without any crashes.. but i lost to chelsea the same way liverpool lost last season. :CURSE:

bai mode, game hanged while saving after i chose my club. after that no prob till now.

You guys are using some crack or playing for DVD?

Mine didn't arrived here in Brazil yet and I'm playing a downloaded version and using a crack, I got no crashes on BAL mode yet.
I'm in 3rd season with Napoli...

Yes I did, and game crashed , pes.exe problem.

Back
Top Bottom