Formula1

He's probably running on an almost empty tank.

Hopefully he'll get taken out at the first corner, prompting him to blame the team for putting him on the front row or something :brick:

What a twat.

Pretty close :D

Ferrari are looking great this season.

Great race today... unlucky Kubica - should have win because he did not do any error while others made at least one serious...

Great race today... unlucky Kubica - should have win because he did not do any error while others made at least one serious...

Whaaa, I hate Raikkönen
Adrian Sutil on 4th place with Force India and fastest lap and
Kimi the idiot crashes into him :MAD:
Sutil drove such a great race :CRY:

Great spirit by Hamilton to win that, was definetly the best race of the season so far. you have to feel for Sutil, he was so close to getting 4th, he was crying after he got out the car, was a real shame :(

Oh well, I honestly can see Hamilton's comeback.. maybe after attending two basic modules of the driving lesson course:

- Keeping a security distance from the car ahead is NOT a sin (Hamilton vs. Alonso)
- Stopping at a crossroad when there's a red light usually avoids you being hit by a truck (Hamilton vs. Raikkonen)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!! I'd have preferred seeing Raikkonen win but hey, Ferrari is always Ferrari. And the unique feature of Ferrari is that the TEAM is more important than the single driver. so..
FERRARIIIIIIIIIII!!

Anyway, Hamilton is going to attend another module of the driving lesson:
- Driving off the road: it is dangerous and may lead to a punishment.

i loved it when they broadcasted Jarno's radio message...

"someone go to my motor home and get me the italian flag!!!"

gutted for kimi though... he should have won today as well as the previous race...

Lewis hard done by for the pen, he had already overtaken before he went off road.

But its clear as daylight that he is still work in progress and needs more experience.

Sure. But it's only hissecond season in F1 so he has plenty of time to improve. Remember that Raikkonen is there since 2001, and became world champion only in 2007.

Hamilton just needs experience. He's a very good driver, but when he gets under pressure he's likely to make mistakes. He'll become better with some more experience.

Not everyone is Ayrton Senna ;)

To be honest I usually watch the first 20 minutes, and the last 20 minutes. I usually get bored watching the middle, or do something else such as eat or FM etc.

I'm not the biggest F1 fan but was there today. It was a good experience but without a radio you really don't know what's going on. All we could see was that there was a gap forming behind Hamilton and then he must've lapped a few people to confuse us a bit more. Good fun though. The weather was a twat.

I'm not the biggest F1 fan but was there today. It was a good experience but without a radio you really don't know what's going on. All we could see was that there was a gap forming behind Hamilton and then he must've lapped a few people to confuse us a bit more. Good fun though. The weather was a twat.
I've been to Silverstone a couple of times, you need to find a good spot with a big screen Mart. Or like you say you don't get to see much...

Our first priority was finding where we thought people would crash or spin off for our entertainment. In hindsight we should've gone closer to a screen. We got a good view of the hare, though.

Poor Massa, had a terrible day. I feel bad for him, because he always seems like hes trying his hardest, more so than Raikkonen who strikes me as an arrogant type.

Back
Top Bottom