First Impressions J.League Winning Eleven 10

all over its better than pes6! small but this time good chsnges!
i lke this game, i think that more doesnt work on the good old PS2!!! its a shame PS3 willget the killergame W11 and the xbox only the shitgame PES6!!!! so????? save my money for a region free PS3!!!:lol:

[CoN]sole;902270 said:
Played for couple of weeks now, biggest changes I think are:

*pace of the game is better then ever (game just flows!!)

*long passing is way better (ball moves at more realistic speeds)

*diff. types of balls have diff. feels to them

*a.i. defensive play is way more real (you can "really" create
space)

*new dribble animations (little fakies in- and outside)

*maybe most important, animation flow is great (sometimes I like compare Winning Eleven to a fighting game, like Virtua Fighter for example. The way you can string moves together, and to know the pace in which to execute them, that's what makes Winning Eleven such a good game, excellent animation work and ball physics!!)

Is this compared to WE10.....is WE10JL that much better ?

hello! i have 2 questions about WE10JL master league..

the first.. anyone noticed the new value in the team history screen? i post an image here to be more clear:
nuova.JPG

i mean the value set for each player in the first column.. that is new from WE10.. what could that be? i didnt quite understand yet how it increase and decrease during the season but mm..!

the second question.. as some explainations and topics in master league are still in japanese i cannot understand how promotions and relegations works.. is it the first of division 2 that goes directly in divison 2 and the 2° and 3° thirs play a "change game" to go in division 1 too?? or something like that?
and last.. which teams of divison 1 goes directly to CL and which goes to WEFA and so on..?

please answer if u know..:(

thanks

byeee!! \\:o/

One thing i like about this game is the new standing shot. Where you are jockeying for space with the defender, and then just chip is with the side foot over the keeper - Bergkamp style. Score some great goals like this last night with Diego and D. Jansen.

More like WE10 than PES6. Not liking it so far.

My brother doesn't like it and says the keepers are "gay".

Also, my sister says, "you're all retards, it's the exact same game!"

Cheers :)

Game is Great, so far its a PES6 FE but its better! this time its not the totaly difference between PES and WE, but we10j is the better PES6!

Zygalski said:
Also, my sister says, "you're all retards, it's the exact same game!"

She's right, you know. It's like a girl with 20 pairs of shoes - they all look the same and have the same basic function....but she still wants more.

Got it last night.

First few minutes it felt exactly the same as WE10 but after a few games it does feel a tad smoother, keepers feel better and shooting from range is better as well.

What is the scripted Master League people are talking about? I want to play this game, but if there is some stupid interference in the ML, id rather play PES6?

well you know, it's like when the cpu almost takes full control of the gameplay and ball physics, or "cheating". even if most of your players have red arrows, and your all players on the pitch have no less than 85% teamwork amongst them, and playing at home! it'll seem like nothing goes right for you. SOS.

Thats cool then, nothing new, I was expecting it would something different. Well time to start patching, WE10 JL here I come :8):

that's good to hear. hope it will be available to the public. a bundesliga patch is long overdue ;)

Thats true, but the lack of editing tools is a real downer. Ive asked Compulsion whether he has plans for a WE10JL OF editor.

The world tour mode is class. Playing a lot this one. At least Konami made something good in these last years

I am thinking about buying this? Is it better than WE10 & PES6? If so, why? I hate the easy goals and terrible defending in WE10 & PES6 so is this any better? The A.I sucked on those two games. I would like a PES/WEgame that is kind of a mixture between PES3, WE8: Liveware Evolution and PES5.

I am thinking about buying this? Is it better than WE10 & PES6? If so, why? I hate the easy goals and terrible defending in WE10 & PES6 so is this any better? The A.I sucked on those two games. I would like a PES/WEgame that is kind of a mixture between PES3, WE8: Liveware Evolution and PES5.

So get yourself a blender ....

Hello,
At the moment I play Pes6 but I want to play a new pes/we but I don´t know which one!

J League WE10

or

WE10 Liveware Evolution
???????

Which one is better in your opinion??
Is there a translation patch for both games?

Sven

Please excuse my english:roll:

Hey guys is there any possible way I can translate my WE10 into English (I mean menus text player names etc). I've got it on the 360...

Back
Top Bottom