First Impressions J.League Winning Eleven 10

jack your kidding yourself bro... i gurantee less then 5% of all ps2's are chipped or have harddrives or swap magic. And then the amount of people actually buying it is probably even less, do to the ease of pirating, cmon jack, why do people have chipped ps2's, to play foregin games, or to play games illegally? get real man

So you didnt buy all three games you say you have in another thread? Or maybe you don't want to admit you bought all three because that would ruin your argument? Or you just made it very clear that you pirate all three copies every year? Which one is it?

Cheers for the impressions guys still deciding whether to buy WE10JL or not sounds good though. I have never bought a J League vers before though so if i do this will be a first. :D

Last edited:
Anyone who says this game is the same as WE10 or PES6 is crazyyy.

This is wayyyy better. The goalies are so much better - no shit goals anymore and they have nice new animations for collecting high balls.

The long balls seem faster and harder. The ground passes stay on the ground. Overall the ball seems be a lot heavier.

The chest control is crazy. There is lots of chest play in this version. I love how you can knock the ball in front with a chest while receiving a high ball. I don't rememeber seeing that in WE10 a lot.

The new stadiums are really nice. The end line stutter bug is GONE.

Overall, a great game. This is what WE10 should have been. If it takes them 2 tries, then I'm all for it.

I know it's not the same as playing another person, or even playing a game 'mode' like ML/Cup/League, but I played this for about 3 hours non-stop last night, just regular exhibition matches against the AI. A lot of fun, and when there's complete patches out, and better pitch textures, etc, the already great stadia will look even better.

I know it's not the same as playing another person, or even playing a game 'mode' like ML/Cup/League, but I played this for about 3 hours non-stop last night, just regular exhibition matches against the AI. A lot of fun, and when there's complete patches out, and better pitch textures, etc, the already great stadia will look even better.

I agree after playing this, PES 6 is too fast, WE10JL is a better game for me, the AI is not world class, but it is bloody better than what PES 6 has, after all I have not managed to shoot the ball through the keeper yet LOL.

yeah i agree we10jl is better than pes6, played each game enough to come to a decision

oh and my tip is never eat yellow snow

I know it's not the same as playing another person, or even playing a game 'mode' like ML/Cup/League, but I played this for about 3 hours non-stop last night, just regular exhibition matches against the AI.

Yeah, the secret of enjoying this game in 1-player mode is not to play any of the game modes. There's some great stuff in this game and you can play it the full in exhibition mode.

It seems that in any of the league/cup modes, the cpu cheating really kicks in to make the tournament "exciting". Shame they can't just let the game play out normally in tournament mode instead of making these annoying attempts to script the story of the season.

It is incredibly frustrating Winton, I agree. I'm now doing a Serie A, I'm only 5 games in and it already feels far less enjoyable. Why can't they just have a simple option to switch this interference on or off?

I agree that this JLwe10 plays a lot better than PES6, my only dissapointment is that there are no International Teams, i only play against my mates now as i dont get much time to play ML etc , and we usually choose countries to play against each other.

I'm looking forward to getting some good multiplayer action in over the christmas holidays

But the first version of WE is always shit. Shit keepers especially. Best thing to do is get pes, then get the WE international, or ubiquitous edition.

but then the first version of WE is always better than the last PES.
PES5 < WE10 < PES6 < WE10JL < WE11 < PES7...and so on. :lol:

PLEASE CAN ANYBODY ANSWER THIS FOR ME: on the new game is Zidane still in the french national team or has he been made as a classic player? please, pretty please,

Played for couple of weeks now, biggest changes I think are:

*pace of the game is better then ever (game just flows!!)

*long passing is way better (ball moves at more realistic speeds)

*diff. types of balls have diff. feels to them

*a.i. defensive play is way more real (you can "really" create
space)

*new dribble animations (little fakies in- and outside)

*maybe most important, animation flow is great (sometimes I like compare Winning Eleven to a fighting game, like Virtua Fighter for example. The way you can string moves together, and to know the pace in which to execute them, that's what makes Winning Eleven such a good game, excellent animation work and ball physics!!)

Back
Top Bottom