FIFA 19 - SLIDER THREAD

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Scorpio, 25 September 2018.

1. shilts

shilts League 2

18 September 2010
    Actually moved it right up to 68 now. That seems to be the most balanced.

2. hitmanuk

hitmanuk Champions League

23 October 2002
    uk
    As promised here's my out there sliders Certainly not for everyone
    Level :Legendry
    Speed fast
    8 mins
    SEMI shoot, cross and pass others manual
    User left /AI right
    Sprint 52/50
    Accel 49/49
    Shot err 56/48
    Pass error 38/65
    Shot speed 53/53
    Pass speed 58/58
    Goalkeeper 52/52
    Marking 50/65
    Run F 50/8
    Height 50/51
    Length 35/100
    Width 50/100
    FB 40/45
    TOUCH 85/85
    POWERBAR 55

for me these have made me switch from pes.. Last game AI got 3 booking which was nice

Last edited: 18 December 2018
  3. ninety3twenty

ninety3twenty Conference

10 August 2018
    Finally decided work on the sliders for my own preferences. I just couldn't enjoy the game default or on others. I imagine there will be people who won't enjoy these as we are all different but I thought too in case there are those still looking for something else. I am really enjoying my career with Shef Wednesday now. Which is a relief because it has been a chore for a while.

I decided that whatever value I changed regarding sprint, the pass speed and acc needed to be the same as they appear to be a necessary whole for syncing the animation and feel of the game together. Also didn't want to put too much error on, as the error for error's sake became frustrating. Only the changes are posted.

Speed - Default
    Sprint 45/45
    Acc - 45/45
    Pass - 45/45
    Keeper 60/60
    Marking 55/55
    run Freq 40/40
    width 60/60

Still not many fouls and debatable whether it is too easy but I found the game felt more structured. less chaotic and I wasn't getting the strange sporadic animation of players not matching up with the ball speed etc and trying. Probably more incremental changes will happen.

Thanks

4. goalgerd

goalgerd File Maker

30 July 2006
    dublin, eire
    Ringsend Rovers
    my new “pes 6” sliders

Last edited: 13 January 2019