Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
“You don’t need to do the flicks but if you want to do something fancy and cool because you’re streaming to millions of people then you definitely want to do that.
This scares me. I mean, we all know where this is heading don't we?
Three days after release, a horde of so-called "Youtubers" will complain and moan that the flicks and that the skill moves aren't effective enough and that EA should do something to make the matches more entertaining to watch so they could boardcast them to a wider audience, and... Boom, there you have the patch.

"By the 60th minute of my PSG, Spurs tilt, Cavani, and the rest were down to red fatigue, something I've rarely seen in previous games."

Great.....although a shrinking bar going red is what happens in PES and yet Konami have recently announced that they're introducing visible fatigue into their game this year, which is pretty much an admission that their fatigue bars over the years have meant f*ck all.

Will be intrigued to see if fatigue is a real thing in FIFA or just a bar graphic, and even more pertinent, wonder if cpu controlled players be affected by fatigue, or will EA leave it as it is so, rather than tire and slow down towards the end of each match, the cpu players get a stat boost and speed up.

By the 60th minute? Isn't that a little too exaggerated? Think they went too far.
A) He's says that happened when he was using a "high-octane" tactic from the first minute and pressing the sprint button all game. I'd say that's pretty accurate (I'm hoping they were pretty wiped out at half time).

B) A player with 0 energy still "functions" (it doesn't have to mean they literally die or something) - but players very very rarely hit that kind of low in FIFA (or PES). In real life, there are games where a player (or players) give absolutely everything and come off exhausted at the 90 minute mark. That just doesn't happen in FIFA.

Instead of "Women section" we should be able to play "Classic section" offline
The likes of Beckenbauer - Di Stefano - Cruyff - Romario - Garrincha and Zidane are much important for football fans than women football
They can make this "Classic section" without teams -
- lots of cards + empty teams + Classic kits (National teams and clubs) and people can be very creative with this

hopefully they find a better way for AI to compete, than AI players get a 20pt boost in speed and acceleration. they (70) run with you (90).......very lame indeed.

Instead of "Women section" I would like to be able to play "Classic section" offline
The likes of Beckenbauer - Di Stefano - Cruyff - Romario - Garrincha and Zidane are much important to me than women football
- lots of cards + empty teams + Classic kits (National teams and clubs) and people can be very creative with this
Corrected.;)

Instead of "Women section" we should be able to play "Classic section" offline
The likes of Beckenbauer - Di Stefano - Cruyff - Romario - Garrincha and Zidane are much important for football fans than women football
I couldn’t give a crap about classic players, I don’t want Fifa copying PES.

Women’s teams are fine.

It's probably much too early to think about it, but deciding what to do with 19 is quite the conundrum. On one hand I want to wait it out for at least a month and see what everyone thinks, as I trust neither EA nor the demo code, and on the other hand I see how the ball moves so slowly in these clips and i'm thinking "grab it on release and immediately go offline, cause they will be patching this shit for fut kiddies in a few minutes time".

And these matches were probably played at the default NORMAL speed too.

Last edited:
If they can sort the goalkeepers out that would be fantastic, I got rid of FIFA 18 as they were ridiculously poor. So far the clips I've watched from E3 they still look nonexistent, really hope they sort this out because I'm delighted they've finally got the Champions League. Just hoping they put Celtic Park and Ibrox in the game now but PES will probably get them, they'd be daft not to considering they have the license for the SPFL

If they can sort the goalkeepers out that would be fantastic, I got rid of FIFA 18 as they were ridiculously poor. So far the clips I've watched from E3 they still look nonexistent, really hope they sort this out because I'm delighted they've finally got the Champions League. Just hoping they put Celtic Park and Ibrox in the game now but PES will probably get them, they'd be daft not to considering they have the license for the SPFL
They also have the Ligue 1 license. But still.....

I noticed that ball speed went up with the latest update to the World Cup Add-on. How long do we think that heavier ball in the E3 build of Fifa 19 will last?

I'd love to be hyped for the "tactics now really matters" promises and for the fact they maybe want to do a game with more depth, but the idea that they can practically turn everything upside down every new patch is making me impossible to do it, considering that they have to make happy FUT kids before the others.

"This is the first time in years that the gameplay changes have felt actually game-changing. After FIFA 18’s issues, the entire defending mechanism in FIFA 19 has been rebuilt from the ground up and the game benefits exponentially from doing so. "

Why do the FUT kids want unrealistic fast gameplay? I’ve never understood this. Don’t they enjoy real football?
Kids don't play real football anymore. They are playing games on phones or consoles. They care about the games, not football itself.

Back
Top Bottom