FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

JC4PpaR.jpg

1LuSYBh.jpg

Look at the hidden traits for CPU AI only unlocked by Fidel.
This makes you wonder... how many other hidden "CPU AI only" stuff they've got going on, or had in the past.
PES too for that matter. That's basically the scripting and AI cheating we've been talking about for years.

Well PES needs a patch to have COM Playstyles. But i think its a good thing. It makes the cpu play more like real life.

Anyone know when CGFE 19 or Frosty Tools gets updated for 19? There are so many issues with the career mode I want to fix. The same issue we had in FIFA 18 as well. Plus FIFA 18 and FIFA 19 uses pretty much the same file structure. Perhaps a different folder structure.

Edit: A readonly version was released. That's good!

Prior to FIFA 17, FIFA was highly moddable. Similar level to PES. Once they introduced the Frostbite Engine, it's become a lot more difficult to modify. People are still working on tools (since the files are different from FIFA 18) to even begin modding on FIFA 19 and even then, it doesn't guarantee anything substantial.

https://www.moddingway.com/news/6966.html
Thanks alot. I was mostly interested in adding some faces as some players I have seen such as Cancelo Juve have terrible faces that look nothing like him

New career mode table update:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa-19-cm-cheat-21910238

Changes in v1.0.3:

• Fixed 'MIN_PLAYER_AGE_FOR_PROMOTION = 12'
  • Fixed trait names
  • Added Unlimited Substitutions/Disable Substitutions
  • Added script for maniuplating Match score
  • Added 'Home/Away Team Injured players'
  • Added pointers for player name and birthdate to "Edit Player"
  • Added "Edit Job Offer"
  • Added "career_managerpref Table" & "teamstadiumlinks Table"
  • Added "Change Stadium", "Half Length", "Weather" to "Match Settings"
  • Added "More efficient training (10x)"

What do you mean "Properly updated"? It won't even let you run the game unless it's up-to-date.

Game can be played offline after origin sign-in. I mean in PES we have like .exe file version 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 after updates. It is not the case with FIFA ? of course yesterday i have follow origin to update but i think i still see .exe file version 1.0.0.0

I'm still playing the game via Origin access premier. What happens when my subscription runs out? Will my career files still be there if I decide to buy the game later on or do I have to start over?

Game can be played offline after origin sign-in. I mean in PES we have like .exe file version 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 after updates. It is not the case with FIFA ? of course yesterday i have follow origin to update but i think i still see .exe file version 1.0.0.0

Yes, but if you connect to Origin, then the platform will run a quick check on the files, if their date and size don't match with the current version, then the game won't run at all.
And if you run Origin offline, then you probably either restored a previous back up you had (so you should know which version you're playing), or you're playing the latest version.

I honestly don't really understand where your confusion might be, mate.

The good and bad thing about EA's anti-cheating, anti-modding, anti-cracking protection is that you can't do whatever you want with the files.
They all need to be in sync.

PES file system is a lot more basic, so you can pretty much change, modify, mix the files as long as the dpfilelist is generated properly and the exe is what it should be. That's why there are 10000 of mods for PES just a month after its release, while you can barely find 25 mods for FIFA after a whole year. If that.

I'm still playing the game via Origin access premier. What happens when my subscription runs out? Will my career files still be there if I decide to buy the game later on or do I have to start over?

Yes. The files will still be there in You username/Documents/FIFA/Settings
You might want to backup those files just in case. But Origin won't just delete them. All it will do is prevent you from running or playing the game.

Does anybody know if we can already edit the database, like unlocking hidden players and putting them into squads? The women's national football teams have many scanned player faces that were removed from the squads and I wanted to have them back in the national team.

Doest anyone face crashing playing at 4K? I've played two games and got a crash in each one (never happened before @1440p). It happens just before freekick, goalkick/offside.

It is so arduos for my PC to run FIFA at 4K (it's working loud), but I'm not sure what's the best way to check how much GPU/processor power playing @4K takes?

I need to think of additional cooler for my kit either.

Doest anyone face crashing playing at 4K? I've played two games and got a crash in each one (never happened before @1440p). It happens just before freekick, goalkick/offside.

It is so arduos for my PC to run FIFA at 4K (it's working loud), but I'm not sure what's the best way to check how much GPU/processor power playing @4K takes?

I need to think of additional cooler for my kit either.
Playing fine at 4K. No issues so far.

For the love of me I cannot get the game to look like this:

Not even with force_regionalization_color = 8
It's very weird!

Last edited:
Guys, how’s your experience in terms of the number of people playing and finding opponents on PC? How about the cheaters? I’ve been a PES player like forever and now thinking about jumping the FIFA bandwagon this year and I’m not sure which platform should I get it on between PC and PS4. PC has the advantage of Origin Premium and not paying for the PSN, if what I mentioned above would not be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom