FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

So I think the lines must be inserted in the locale.ini file because with the values = 1 I'm having sepia colors (like already in FIFA 18) but at the moment I can't find the values for the CL. I'll try it again tomorrow night but maybe someone else will find it earlier.

Go one by one. I think FIFA 18 had up to 5 or 6 different type of color tones.

i found that turning this to professional makes R.Madrid less frantic.
FIFA_19_DEMO_Kick_Off_In_Menus.jpg

Uploading Tranmere v Liverpool for Chris, I'm so bad at the game on Professional/Manual it's embarrassing but I'll make the sacrifice just for him!
Liverpool-related question: when they play in the Champions League, do they keep the Premier League font for names and numbers or do they have their own? I know United, City etc have their own in European games but just wondering whether PES's partnership prevents it for Liverpool?

After a few games, the amount of bugs being discovered is quite embarrassing, one I can't believe is in the full version.
You change your team and formation to whatever you want, but when each half starts it resorts to the default.
The players you changed stay in the side, but the formation resorts to default - Incredibly annoying.

Exeter v Tranmere - Slow Gameplay - Legendary Skill Level
Everything on Semi

Slow gameplay = PES normal.
But why players have obsessive need to touch and crash in to each other:CONFUSE:

After a few games, the amount of bugs being discovered is quite embarrassing, one I can't believe is in the full version.
You change your team and formation to whatever you want, but when each half starts it resorts to the default.
The players you changed stay in the side, but the formation resorts to default - Incredibly annoying.
I've reported this via Twitter this morning, but I just want to make sure I've got it right.

Are you saying that pre-kick off, any changes you make are lost as the first half kicks off? Or is it just changes made after the first half kicks off that are reset in the second half?

Video footage would be fantastic too, if possible. Only because I think they'll ignore me otherwise...

Definitely need to tone down headers. Every cross is basically a goal, and my defenders are clearing corners to the half way line.

The teammate A1 is fantastic. I know it should be standard, but the difference it makes is great. Also they're changed the skills, I can now do a step over, found it so hard before.

The keepers come out so well also, proper sweep up behind the back line. I've seen them cut out through balls.

I've reported this via Twitter this morning, but I just want to make sure I've got it right.

Are you saying that pre-kick off, any changes you make are lost as the first half kicks off? Or is it just changes made after the first half kicks off that are reset in the second half?

Video footage would be fantastic too, if possible. Only because I think they'll ignore me otherwise...

I will do a video later tonight should be around 7PM.

I may be overlooking something here, but how on earth do I save replays on the PC and upload them, I can't seem to find a function in-game to save the replays of goals I've scored?

Thanks in advance

I may be overlooking something here, but how on earth do I save replays on the PC and upload them, I can't seem to find a function in-game to save the replays of goals I've scored?

Thanks in advance

They removed it since FiFA 15 I think lol. Kinda ridiculous but that's how it is.

Played a couple of games last night thanks to early access.

Not sure if it felt better or worse than the demo if im being honest. I don't think I enjoyed the games as much as I did when I got into the demo (took a few games to get used to it).

The pace seems better, maybe a bit slower, but headers still OP, even just heading a ball out of defense or just a passing header, it's like the players have super strong neck muscles. Also the players doing some things too perfectly... Salah curled one into the top corner like he was in a training match by himself, when in reality he wasn't facing the goal in a great direction and I had a defender on him. It just felt a bit like 'really'?
The balls still slows down a bit much for me, like there is too much weight on ball. Henderson belted a ball out wide to Salah and it had a lot of pace on it and I thought it was heading out of play easily, but it stopped just before the corner flag rather quickly, like the ball was on a really wet pitch, but it wasn't. Noticed that a few times.

There were some positives too, like I say I think the game felt a little slower, some of the players look ridiculously good. The AI also made some mistakes, Mbappe totally mis-hit a shot when he had a good chance against me, also some passes which went out of play. So AI error does happen. The AI also dribbles which feels nice when coming from PES.

I perhaps didn't enjoy it as much as I was hoping to because I have been playing PES last few nights, so probs need to get into FIFA again as haven't played the demo for a while.

So that's my opening impressions... hope to play more tonight!

Pace looks good in that.
Looks brilliant.

That move by Salah at 17:00, where Ramos breaks his ankles looks beautiful! I love the pace of the game and the ball size is perfect.

Have anyone of you noticed more free ball physics from the demo to the full version?
Looks MILES better on the full version from what I've experienced from the demo.

That move by Salah at 17:00

I get what you mean but it didn't look that impressive to me... he simply moved the ball to a side, there's not even a new animation there (PES has like 5 animations for those kind of situations that look very good, and so did FIFA 16!).

It's a bug mate, discussed in other FIFA threads. Someone's said it sticks if you make the changes through the main menu rather than anywhere else, but it's a known bug.

Oh first time hearing about it. It only happens in FIFA 19, right? Because it never happened to me in any of the previous ones.

Oh first time hearing about it. It only happens in FIFA 19, right? Because it never happened to me in any of the previous ones.
Only FIFA 19. There's lots of new bugs, including the one where any tactical changes you make during a first half are reset in the second half (including any swapping-around of players).

Back
Top Bottom