Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
A handful of videos from my games today.

The best one is the last one, if you need a laugh. :D

When You Give The Youth Lad A Chance
I love this one because he makes such a brilliant run, lovely to see - then hits a shot high and wide, and this is on assisted shooting. It looks just right, IMO.

Take A Bow, James Norwood
Rare to see such a lovely goal with the poor teams - absolutely loved the placement.

Ground Shot Ball Physics
We talk a lot about the ball physics being poor, but I loved the physics on this one. Also worth noting that this is the general quality of my players' finishing - spot on.

Questionable Ragdoll Physics
Okay, this one is a bit funny. WATCH THAT LEG FLY, BABY! (Followed by the tackler VIBRATING.)

Sigh. Once again FIFA is too easy. Playing my Liverpool CM, I just crushed Spurs 5-0 away and it felt like a walk in the park. That's on Ultimate difficulty with everything at default.

And before people leap out of the woodwork and say it's because I'm not playing manual, my final passing percentage was 85% (Liverpool's pass accuracy last year was 84%!).

Why can Konami make a challenging game but not EA? So frustrating.

ok, was going to wait…..but reading this forum on a daily basis doesn't do waiting any good :P

Anyway, first match Championsleague was ok, i won 4-1 and even got a penalty.
Second match after game was fully installed Ajax - PSV.
I was 1-0 pretty quick and thought that professional would be too easy. Game ended 1-0, was quite a battle but fun.

Then loaded Matt10's sliders, and played Newcastle United - Bournmouth. What a game!!!
Before i knew it I was down 0-2 and started thinking...what am i doing wrong?
I then realised i was playing the game as if using a top team (no offense Newcastle fans, i'm an Ajax fan and that's not a top team for certain).
Was trying out lots of fancy stuff, lots of through balls, without any success so i kept losing the ball.

Then changed my playing style, started to pass around more.
Already just passing wasn't easy, as i needed too much time on the ball. Lots of passing error too.
Started to click, came back to 2-2, went ahead 3-2, then 3-3 and finally scored the 4-3 in the 88th minute.
Parked the bus and got the win, it was really a great game.

I honestly cannot remember having this much fun with a football game since Pes 5 /6.

Ok, diving back in for some more matches!

Sigh. Once again FIFA is too easy. Playing my Liverpool CM, I just crushed Spurs 5-0 away and it felt like a walk in the park. That's on Ultimate difficulty with everything at default.

And before people leap out of the woodwork and say it's because I'm not playing manual, my final passing percentage was 85% (Liverpool's pass accuracy last year was 84%!).

Damn, that's a bummer. I'm suspecting it's the damned form kicking in again. It makes your players invincible. Should just be dropped all together.

I love this one because he makes such a brilliant run, lovely to see - then hits a shot high and wide, and this is on assisted shooting. It looks just right, IMO.

Rare to see such a lovely goal with the poor teams - absolutely loved the placement.

Ground Shot Ball Physics
We talk a lot about the ball physics being poor, but I loved the physics on this one. Also worth noting that this is the general quality of my players' finishing - spot on.

Okay, this one is a bit funny. WATCH THAT LEG FLY, BABY! (Followed by the tackler VIBRATING.)

Love the videos. How do you make them?

Excellent game using Matt10 sliders as a basis. Could anyone explain please how I can add a created player to my team in Career mode. Tried several ways but they don't show up even if I start my career with Initial squads although I allocated them to my team when created. Using Hansa Rostock in D3 of Bundesliga. Any suggestions please?

I wouldnt worry too much....

If you look at FIFA 19 Career Mode YouTubers the've been playing in Ultimate Difficulty and they have a patch of games where they'll win a few on the bounce and then they hit a bad spell.

If you're winning EVERY game 5-0 in Ultimate then you're just extremely good at the game.

I prefer playing as smaller clubs as well for a challenge.

Ground Shot Ball Physics

Great stuff!! ...that puts me right in front of my console again.
I like how, in the last video, the player mocks the ref with a “pony” move! :DD

Excellent game using Matt10 sliders as a basis. Could anyone explain please how I can add a created player to my team in Career mode. Tried several ways but they don't show up even if I start my career with Initial squads although I allocated them to my team when created. Using Hansa Rostock in D3 of Bundesliga. Any suggestions please?
I found my answer here: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/...best-experience-of-career-mode-player-manager

My impression: Applying Matt’s latest slider slows the game down just as I like it. I have more time to think. This opens up the possibility for me to raise the difficulty a little I found out.
It’s all so much more realistic. Love it.
And yes, it does have that “pesish” feel to it now (a little)!
Thanks again @Matt10 !! You make me happy!! Really happy!!

Ground Shot Ball Physics

Nice! Are you playing with any sliders edited at all?

Damn, that's a bummer. I'm suspecting it's the damned form kicking in again. It makes your players invincible. Should just be dropped all together.

Yeah, I really wish I could turn off form. I pretty much get on all up arrows within the first bunch of matches each season then they never change. It definitely adds to being all too easy, especially cause the CPU isn't on all up arrows too.

I wouldnt worry too much....

If you look at FIFA 19 Career Mode YouTubers the've been playing in Ultimate Difficulty and they have a patch of games where they'll win a few on the bounce and then they hit a bad spell.

If you're winning EVERY game 5-0 in Ultimate then you're just extremely good at the game.

I prefer playing as smaller clubs as well for a challenge.

What's frustrating is that FiFA can be difficult. After the Spurs match I played a UCL match against PSG and it was really tough, though I tied 3-3. (UCL matches now seem like the toughest experience, so it might be that playing UCL tournament mode is best for a consistent challenge.) And squad battles in FUT is crazy tough sometimes even on World Class.

The level of challenge is just terribly inconsistent, but now that I've adjusted a good bit to the changes in 19, it's feeling overall too easy again.

I know my manual settings and sliders don’t work in skill games. In what modes do slider work? Is it working for player career too?
Or is it just FUT and all online modes that aren’t affected? So ALL offline modes (except skill games) use my personal slider settings?
Forgive me for asking so much, I’m “new”. And when I dive in, i do it deep (video games I’m talking about)! ;)

Yeah, I really wish I could turn off form. I pretty much get on all up arrows within the first bunch of matches each season then they never change. It definitely adds to being all too easy, especially cause the CPU isn't on all up arrows too.

What's frustrating is that FiFA can be difficult. After the Spurs match I played a UCL match against PSG and it was really tough, though I tied 3-3. (UCL matches now seem like the toughest experience, so it might be that playing UCL tournament mode is best for a consistent challenge.) And squad battles in FUT is crazy tough sometimes even on World Class.

The level of challenge is just terribly inconsistent, but now that I've adjusted a good bit to the changes in 19, it's feeling overall too easy again.

To be fair though, the match a few backs could easily have ended 5-0 Liverpool if they'd been a bit more clinical. Still, it didn't, and it's not something that should happen too often in the game.

You might think I am crazy but what camera do you use?

Because if I use co-op camera, I struggle to score goals. It's because the pitch is so zoomed out you have less control over your players i.e. it's difficult to dribble past a player, everything is much slower and more stiff.

In Tele Broadcast though (my favourite camera) I can take a player more easily, I can score more goals and more different type of goals because I have more control of each player, it's not stiff like it is in Co-Op.

I am yet to try Ultimate. I'm feeling unwell and don't want to start a Career until I'm focused and not feeling dog rough! But I did find previous fifa's Legendary difficulty FAR too easy so your posts scare me.

Whooot?! I have to assign stadiums?! Thought there was no editing (besides player career) in fifa.
Help a PES Vet, please. :)

you don’t have to, i just have ocd from my pes days ! you can rename every stadium of the teams with no official stadium then choose from 28 generic stadiums for those teams to play in so the game is more realistic for all modes

I found my answer here: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/...best-experience-of-career-mode-player-manager

My impression: Applying Matt’s latest slider slows the game down just as I like it. I have more time to think. This opens up the possibility for me to raise the difficulty a little I found out.
It’s all so much more realistic. Love it.
And yes, it does have that “pesish” feel to it now (a little)!
Thanks again @Matt10 !! You make me happy!! Really happy!!
Thanks for the link. Helps me a lot.
Agree about the new sliders making for a much more realistic and hard fought game. Loving the battles we have to go through just to grind out a result. Even seen a goal given using goal line technology. Impressed.

You might think I am crazy but what camera do you use?

Because if I use co-op camera, I struggle to score goals. It's because the pitch is so zoomed out you have less control over your players i.e. it's difficult to dribble past a player, everything is much slower and more stiff.

In Tele Broadcast though (my favourite camera) I can take a player more easily, I can score more goals and more different type of goals because I have more control of each player, it's not stiff like it is in Co-Op.

I am yet to try Ultimate. I'm feeling unwell and don't want to start a Career until I'm focused and not feeling dog rough! But I did find previous fifa's Legendary difficulty FAR too easy so your posts scare me.

I use the same - tele broadcast.

Sucks that the settings are not saving.
I Always change it to pes style with a few changes as i've Always played like this.

Now i have to change it before every match!

Just got thumped 4-2 by Bayern and I was PSG - I did score a deft header that looked great .
I'm using @Matt10 sliders on slow and it's perfect. Cheers.

Ps anyone else hate how EA have named Neymar, JR? Wanker.

Back
Top Bottom