Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
Sorry if this has been asked before - I played an online seasons match and the power bar fills up really quickly when executing a through ball - is it an acknowledged bug? It does not happen when playing offline. Manual controls.

Football gaming in 2018: PSG player Mbappé playing for Red Bull Leipzig alongside Juventus' player Dybala, casually showing off his beach soccer skills, dribbling out Celta de Vigo's Hugo Mallo, Real Madrid's Varane and Valencia's Kondogbia, who are playing for Poland's National Team.

What a time to be alive.

how about fouls? i am seeing end of match stats with just 1 foul all game

There's not enough. It's gotta be the biggest omission in gameplay. The physicality is there, and you will get called for fouling the CPU, but the problem is the CPU isn't aggressive enough with its tackles. As others have mentioned, your playstyle can influence this, but it's definitely a missing component.

I'm playing Legendary right now with 10 min halves. I've seen as many, I think, as 6 for the CPU, but I've also had plenty of games with only 1-2.

what on earth!?! I am definitely waiting before buying this, already got stung with pes

Yeah, it sucks, but it's also FUT and isn't a part of the single player experience unless you want it to be. Like EA always does, they add a new feature and go overboard at first.

There's a number of videos floating around showing the worst of FIFA - there's some interesting and often hilarious bugs - but those experiences are so few and far between I wouldn't get too bothered by it.

i noticed that there's no dusk weather in FIFA 19 i tried all times and no luck !! and also the shadows are the same if you play at any time in day at summer, spring ... etc !! so anybody having the same issue ??

Alright, starting to get real annoyed with the CPU scoring. Almost every single goal they score against me is from a first time shot, often a volley. This is on Legendary.

During the beta when we asked them to make it more challenging, it's like all they did was increase the CPU's ability and tendency for first time shots. It's really starting to piss me off because I'll dominate run of play but concede a couple goals nonetheless to what feels like indefensible goals.

Anyone else seeing this?

Alright, starting to get real annoyed with the CPU scoring. Almost every single goal they score against me is from a first time shot, often a volley. This is on Legendary.

Anyone else seeing this?

Yes, and the problem is that I don't think it's that hard. Just less immersive. By making unrealistic first time passes/shots too powerful they are simply making many goals feel like "meh". Whether I score or concede them. (I don't like to play without taking a touch, but still the accuracy of some shots bothers me even when *I* score, and I use semi shooting). I don't get their decision making.

During the beta when we asked them to make it more challenging, it's like all they did was increase the CPU's ability and tendency for first time shots. It's really starting to piss me off because I'll dominate run of play but concede a couple goals nonetheless to what feels like indefensible goals.

Anyone else seeing this?

Same issue with PES as well. I just wanted more intelligent attacking AI instead of every team being 100% clinical at every shot in the box. Cutback goals galore.

Same issue with PES as well. I just wanted more intelligent attacking AI instead of every team being 100% clinical at every shot in the box. Cutback goals galore.

I think they're plenty smart, but when too clinical the illusion that you're playing another team of humans is lost. I will be trying WC tonight. Many days ago I saw someone telling Corey about the AI playing too perfect at times and he replied "wasn't that the point?". I guess meaning "well it's more difficult, isn't that what you wanted"?

Anyone else seeing this?

doesnt this just mean your goal in legendary is to ensure you do not let CPU have scoring opportunities?

what on earth!?! I am definitely waiting before buying this, already got stung with pes

Even though it looks like the person that did this is playing an actual human, the opposition is clearly trying to stay away if you watch what the defenders are doing.

The only time I can do moves like that is if I play beginner mode of the cpu. Only then do I get the time and space to do keepie uppies galore, position myself 40 yards away with my back to goal and then do a perfect overhead kick into the to bother. Most wonder goals you see on YouTube will be against beginner CPU I reckon. Everything goes in, no matter how and where you hit the ball.

In a real game, whether you play online or offline, you aren't going to get the time and space to do stuff like that unless you are playing someone who has never played a game in their lives.

@mfmaxpower do sliders make a difference regarding CPU shooting?
giphy.gif

I saw something yesterday that I've never seen in a football game before. Sanchez, the Tottenham cb had the ball in defense, we were down by a goal trying to score an equaliser with five mins to go. I play a one two from sanchez to Rose on the left back, only I don't return the pass to sanchez. But the attack keeps building fast, and sanchez keeps up his run! He keeps running forward, and eventually Alli slips him through on goal with the keeper. He looks knackered at this point and fluffs a terrible defender's finish at the goalkeeper.

But that attack! Beautiful. So good to see him manoeuvring his way from defense to offense, keeping his eyes on the ball clearly wanting it, and just kept his run going. Wanted to put it up on YouTube, but hadn't used that feature in ages on my ps4, so couldn't sign in.

i noticed that there's no dusk weather in FIFA 19 i tried all times and no luck !! and also the shadows are the same if you play at any time in day at summer, spring ... etc !! so anybody having the same issue ??

In the demo - even at night - the ball had no shadow - The players did but they were very faint.

Back
Top Bottom