Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
So far every game has downloaded in English.

Battlefront 2, BF 1, all been English so far not been able to select Russian language.

Is it? I don't think so, mate.
Language Packs are uploaded rather quickly after launch.

Well last couple of Fifas I thought people looking for language packs were stuck waiting, I'm not signing up for a year so I'd rather go with a version I know will be in English.

Well last couple of Fifas I thought people looking for language packs were stuck waiting, I'm not signing up for a year so I'd rather go with a version I know will be in English.

I can let you know on the 20th September, although FIFA 19 is no longer listed on the Vault Games.

Battlefield 5 is.

Actually a bit excited for FIFA 19.
A solid La Liga (stadiums 16/20?)
I hope they broaden the BL stadium base as well.
We had 6 last year,and one being relegated means 5 BL stadiums.
Any info on that?
And also fully licensed Serie A.
How is that stadium wise?

think hamburg stadium be still licensed , luckily they’ve all the bundesliga teams stadium designs pretty much spot on in
the generic stadium in fifa

think hamburg stadium be still licensed , luckily they’ve all the bundesliga teams stadium designs pretty much spot on in
the generic stadium in fifa
Yeah I noticed that playing two season of BL,really good,even better than generic British ones.
HSV's probably still there to.
Wish for more though.
Dortmund should be in for 19,since they broke up with konami.
Even though in all fairness Pes 17/18 signal iduna is better created than FIFA 17's since theirs (FIFA) is an all seater

It's in there I guess,I've had two seasons with Mönchengladbach on 18,and three on 17.
Fingers crossed
It's confirmed and of course also Signal Iduna Park but we're still waiting for more stadium. Like I said before the rumors are about BayArena, VW Arena and Wirsol-Rhein Neckar Arena.

It's confirmed and of course also Signal Iduna Park but we're still waiting for more stadium. Like I said before the rumors are about BayArena, VW Arena and Wirsol-Rhein Neckar Arena.
Cool,I hope they portrait them well,not having seats where there should be standing etc,like they have done before.
Looks shit imo
But more stadiums are needed,BayArena would be cool since it looks a bit special

Last edited:
Can I ask I'm sure I saw images of FIFA 19 with a download content area within the game. I remember this in FIFA 14 where I could download other commentary languages I hope this is the case this time round.

Just checked, it does include English now:

https://www.origin.com/rus/en-us/store/fifa/fifa-19#store-page-section-overview

Supported languages
English (US), Русский язык

Still not signing up for a year though not enough games that interest me!

I have question, if i pre-order the game now ( champions edition) on PS4 (US store), when actually i will be able to download it ? I mean i know i can play the game on 25th but i hope i can start download it couple of days earlier before the release date ...

I have question, if i pre-order the game now ( champions edition) on PS4 (US store), when actually i will be able to download it ? I mean i know i can play the game on 25th but i hope i can start download it couple of days earlier before the release date ...

Yes, it'll preload. Then it'll show a timer on the PS4 home screen indicating when you can play it.

From what I played in the beta, I'd confidently say 19 is better than 18 by quite a bit.
I would agree it felt better than 18 although i will say overall the gameplay is not much of a difference but it does seem better than FIFA 18 to me. The biggest surprise to me with the FIFA demo was the pace of play and flow of the match for a demo was probably the best in the last 5 years it seems like to me. usually the fifa demos for whatever reason are super fast to me compared to the actual game when it releases.. this one not so much. I enjoyed the pace of the fifa demo for once. it felt right to me. hopefully this doesn't mean it will get fast for the actual release

Needs fixing in FIFA 19 (issues from 17-18)

CPU Vs CPU results and lineups
Past two years teams has been able to win leagues on 77-80 points.
Top teams ending up in 12-14 place etc.
CPU not playing it's strongest players (De Bruyne on the bench most games not injured,very weird)

Magnetic defending (most guys in here probably know what that is)

CPU being to direct when attacking
Some team ID please( that actually works)
Hope they sort these things,must be more than me that thinks these are horrible.

Needs fixing in FIFA 19 (issues from 17-18)

CPU Vs CPU results and lineups
Past two years teams has been able to win leagues on 77-80 points.
Top teams ending up in 12-14 place etc.
CPU not playing it's strongest players (De Bruyne on the bench most games not injured,very weird)

Magnetic defending (most guys in here probably know what that is)

CPU being to direct when attacking
Some team ID please( that actually works)
Hope they sort these things,must be more than me that thinks these are horrible.

I agree. They always seems to overlook this.

I would agree it felt better than 18 although i will say overall the gameplay is not much of a difference but it does seem better than FIFA 18 to me. The biggest surprise to me with the FIFA demo was the pace of play and flow of the match for a demo was probably the best in the last 5 years it seems like to me. usually the fifa demos for whatever reason are super fast to me compared to the actual game when it releases.. this one not so much. I enjoyed the pace of the fifa demo for once. it felt right to me. hopefully this doesn't mean it will get fast for the actual release

I actually thought there's a pretty big difference from 18, mostly due to tactical changes and the changes to defending.

Multiplayer often descended into the typical bullshit, but I found single player to be quite the different experience. For the first time in forever, I felt like defending against the CPU on the highest difficulty settings was fair and realistic, meanwhile I extended my usual 8 minute half length to 10 minutes because of the deeper tactical experience.

It's still FIFA for sure but this year actually feels like they've focused on the things I wanted to see improved rather than focus on what the FUT crowd likes. And all of their moaning in the beta forums was music to my ears :)

I agree. They always seems to overlook this.
Specially since the first one on my mind (teams not playing best players/low points for winners) been around since FIFA 17.
Not as clear on 17 as on 18.
And it looks like it's down to pure laziness,saw a thread on it either here or on OS.
Needs adressing

I saw Eurogamer put up a FIFA 19 article with a FUT-themed headline, so I didn't look any more into it - however, I've just noticed it mentions Career Mode too.

Eurogamer: FIFA 19 Producers Say Publishing Pack Odds A Voluntary Choice

First of all... Yeah, right.

Secondly... Take a look at how they answer these two questions.

EG: Are there any more changes planned for career mode? A lot of fans feel it's been neglected.

EA: Obviously the big addition this year to career mode is Champions League, the Europa League and the Super Cup. So career mode is the most authentic it's ever been.

EG: There's been a lot of quality of life changes to kick off mode this year. For instance, house rules, the inclusion of finals you can play at will. I was wondering why these haven't come in earlier FIFAs?

EA: Time and resources are not infinite [...] what we try to do is build a suite of features that resonates across the game as a whole [...] you could introduce a feature in career mode and a lot of people would never engage with that as they don't play career mode.

So what they're literally saying is...

"If we can't use something across all modes, we're not going to implement it, because nobody plays career mode."

Incredibly revealing.

cw9Dhs2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom