Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
i played beta for 30 minutes and i can confirm that game speed is no different than fifa 18. It looks fast coz guy play like typical FUT kid

Looks horrible.
Just hope it’s being played by people who have no idea how football is played.
The 2nd vid made me feel sick trying to follow the ball around

I've had the beta and the game is far better if you get your foot on the ball and pay with a little less haste. If you try doing FIFA 18 and passing it around fast you will likely lose the ball or it will just become clumsy with players taking a bad first touch etc.

Scored some really nice goals tonight. One thing I noticed is easier is of the opposition goalie is miles out, it is more straightforward to finish from distance than it used to be

Having had 100k+ coins to spend on packs etc. I bought loads and it reminded me why I don't bother with packs normally. Total waste of money and got pretty much heehaw.

Hope they haven't increased the speed from the beta as it felt good.

Embarrassing that the nets still look and feels like steel cages in 2018.

I played it virtually every day while I had the beta and the nets were fine. I watched replays where the ball spun into the back of the net and the motion was as I would have expected if in real life. The goal in that video above did look weird I agree so I'm not sure what's up. Hopefully a different build which they won't be going with!

Looks indentical to Fifa 19, After playing PES 19 alot Fifa's player models are a disaster. So lanky and gangly legs.

100% agreed.
These two points have been my biggest gripe with FIFA since FIFA 17 came out.
Something changed with Frostbite and now the legs look like as if they were independent from their bodies, and they perform weird moves. Player models need to be made from scratch ASAP.

Right the Beta has ended and i had a couple of games online back on 18, 19 is better in every way imo. The ball physics are better, animations are improved, tackles and collisions are way better. The players likeness are spot on and dribbling is far better, you feel that you are in control of the players. Trust me if you love Fifa this should be the best so far, it's not a different game just an improved one but that's what happens to a series right? Providing it doesn't get worse. I'm disappointed that players such as Scott Brown hasn't had a face scan same with Sessingion of Fulham. These are important players and should be updated. De Gae has had a bitch pony for 2 years now and Ashley Williams has had dreads for a season or 2. These things along with not being able to mix kits are my biggest gripes. It is better than 18 and i'm not comparing it to PES19 until i play the full game.

100% agreed.
These two points have been my biggest gripe with FIFA since FIFA 17 came out.
Something changed with Frostbite and now the legs look like as if they were independent from their bodies, and they perform weird moves. Player models need to be made from scratch ASAP.

They doesn't really have a proper "football" engine: Frostbite was at first for UFC, then they've adapted it on Fifa and probably others Madden, NHL, NBA Live...

That's when you see all the differents sports games, they've got that you realise how influent is EA, how big.
Perhaps the biggest company in the whole game business, not only EA Sports but others EA games (Call of etc.)

Nice to see FIFA has implemented realism into Career Mode again..
Selling top players to a rival club in the same country..

Another year, another unrealistic career mode - Yippee!!

I guess though if I didn't play Football Manager so much all the stupid things in Career Mode wouldn't bother me so much.
If SI can find a way 20 years ago to do the basic stuff, why has it taken FIFA beyond 2019 and the little things haven't been resolved.

Nice to see FIFA has implemented realism into Career Mode again..
Selling top players to a rival club in the same country..

Another year, another unrealistic career mode - Yippee!!

I guess though if I didn't play Football Manager so much all the stupid things in Career Mode wouldn't bother me so much.
If SI can find a way 20 years ago to do the basic stuff, why has it taken FIFA beyond 2019 and the little things haven't been resolved.

Wait, my bad!
It's not FIFA 19! I think it's FIFA 18.

wait until end of october when news pop how many milion copies fifa sell in just one month. pes will never do that, i mean it's impossible now, fifa build own machinery to sell the game no matter what. even with all fifa licences today most of the players will pick fifa becouse it's fifa. same happened with pes 2008, the downfall of the series. most of the people who bought ps3 bought pes in good memory from pes 6 but rest is known until today...
I took your comment here. For the better.
Have you ever heard the story about how EA acquired the FIFA license in the first place?! It was an entertaining story. Let me see if I can find some article on the internet for you.

This shows a better match pace. Also goalkeepers not stuck to goal line. :D
Agree. Instant thought was "I play FIFA on slow, and that looks like FIFA on slow" - so the default speed shouldn't be too bad from the looks of it (and that's two super-fast teams, it'll be even better with lower-league teams).

However - the midfield is bypassed over and over again, which is my concern. For the human player you could say "well the AI difficulty level must be low" - but if the difficulty level's low, how come the AI is breezing through the midfield too? Because it's just too easy to do.

Agree. Instant thought was "I play FIFA on slow, and that looks like FIFA on slow" - so the default speed shouldn't be too bad from the looks of it (and that's two super-fast teams, it'll be even better with lower-league teams).

However - the midfield is bypassed over and over again, which is my concern. For the human player you could say "well the AI difficulty level must be low" - but if the difficulty level's low, how come the AI is breezing through the midfield too? Because it's just too easy to do.

I just accepted the fact we are never going to get a midfield battle game coming from either Fifa or Pes.

A game like that would bore people and most wouldn't like it.

I only watched the first half but I didn't see the midfield being bypassed over and over again. PSG is using a high press tactic, so he won the ball quite frequently in Man City's half before they could even play out. When the press didn't work, Man City was able to bypass PSG because the press was beaten. That's the risk you have using that tactic. I also saw at least twice that the guy did stupid slide tackles whereas if he'd just marked the dribbler, Man City would've likely been forced backwards.

On the flip side, dude's clearly playing at a lower difficulty setting, though it was one of my biggest complaints how easy it was against the CPU, especially with a top team. The flanks are too easy to move the ball up the pitch, and that first goal by Neymar is exactly the type of goal I'd complained about being too easy (though it's not nearly as frequent an exploit as it was in 18).

The good news is that it's quite a bit more difficult when not playing with an elite team. Still, my main complaint with single player was the lack of difficulty, and a big part of that was the CPU defense not being aggressive enough closing down and the ease of using the flanks.

watching the IGN champions league video on my 65 inch 4k tv and the game looks alot slower and im loving the graphics and crowd sounds

Last edited:
I just accepted the fact we are never going to get a midfield battle game coming from either Fifa or Pes.

A game like that would bore people and most wouldn't like it.

using the sliders we’ll be able to at least tighten up the midfield and push up the defensive lines

Hey guys can anyone tell me if there's website like(g2a.com,cdkeys.com) where i can buy games for PS4?
Because on websites like these all i can find are keys for PC and Xbox,so i was wondering if someone knows if there's website where i can buy games for PS4 like fifa19 for less money not 60Euros or Dollars?

still the lagging when the teamsheet names scroll along the bottom of the screen, that was happening even on ps4 pro on fifa18, don’t know why they didn’t fix it

still the lagging when the teamsheet names scroll along the bottom of the screen, that was happening even on ps4 pro on fifa18, don’t know why they didn’t fix it
That gameplay is INSANE!!! WHOA!! Where did that come from?!.. Amazing how players who are actually good at the game can promote it more than stupid journalists smh

Oh dear thought that was terrible.

Awful lighting especially on faces (maybe just crap faces all round?).
Stagnant gameplay.
Poor animations.
Poor commentary ("Leroy Sane" shout badly timed, wrongly described one goal as a solo goal and on other video Lee Dixon line "win your home matches don't lose away" was repeated twice in the space of a few minutes).

Guess I'll try the trial version with Origin access, is that still a thing? I think playing the PES2019 demo after 10 months without touching a football game broke me for Fifa, it just feels so much fresher and more enjoyable, shame ML is complete and utter garbage.

Oh dear thought that was terrible.

Awful lighting especially on faces (maybe just crap faces all round?).
Stagnant gameplay.
Poor animations.
Poor commentary ("Leroy Sane" shout badly timed, wrongly described one goal as a solo goal and on other video Lee Dixon line "win your home matches don't lose away" was repeated twice in the space of a few minutes).

Guess I'll try the trial version with Origin access, is that still a thing? I think playing the PES2019 demo after 10 months without touching a football game broke me for Fifa, it just feels so much fresher and more enjoyable, shame ML is complete and utter garbage.

Can't really single out FIFA for shouting the name of a player inappropriately as they shoot at goal and poor commentary. PES is equally guilty of this with shouts CRISTIANNNNNNO RONALDOOOOO and as a result I have the commentary turned off when I play it.

Wouldn't judge what the game looks like being played by someone else. It is how it behaves with you at the controls that matters. Anyone can make a game look scrappy by holding sprint down, going forward only and playing the ball along the deck no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom