FIFA 18 (Console Versions)

Wish I was getting free kicks in shooting range. Since using sliders though I'm seeing more offsides, which is welcome. Just need more free kicks.
Yeah,I'm still waiting for that,getting free kicks (1-2 per game) but still waiting to have one near goal

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting how people play but I would suspect on assisted passing with little error on low difficulty mane it's easier to pass around quickly and avoid contact with the AI..not sure..i have a photo of my last career mode stat screen but not sure how to upload ..showing three fouls and I had another 3 I chose to play on
I'm on semi wc,Usually Leg,but started on wc since I'm new on 18.
Yeah getting free kicks now,still to few though,and I'm seeing tons of pulling of shorts/jerseys never being called,didn't they call them before (16)?

FIFA 18 latest patch is out on PC, will be out on consoles soon:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/324535/fifa-18-title-update-3/p1?new=1

Oh my God. I mean, holy shit. First line (haven't even read the rest yet).
Made ground passes and ground through passes less effective when blindly passing the ball between 90 and 270 degrees, where 0 degrees is the direction the player is facing.

tenor.gif

really really good news indeed, although i can already hear the complaints of a big part of the online community crying that they can no longer dominate their opponents :)

It’s good that they tell us what the update does unlike Konami that say things like “some gameplay improvements”.

Two things I would like to see is concerning corners. The corner tactics are not working for me. And the option for a different view for corners similar to free kicks.

Talking of fouls again, (sorry for the late topic), I got 3 CPU fouls in this match.
I was given one penalty kick, and one free kick. I don't remember exactly what the rest one was though.
I was on professional assisted, default sliders, and 6-min-long half time, well I have no idea how many I would get if I played on 45-min-long half time though.
I think it depends on how we play.

Man City(CPU) vs. Man Utd(Me)
jm2Q7xv.jpg

Last edited:
It’s good that they tell us what the update does unlike Konami that say things like “some gameplay improvements”.

Two things I would like to see is concerning corners. The corner tactics are not working for me. And the option for a different view for corners similar to free kicks.
I prefer the ones they had on 16

New patch still haven't fixed magnetic defending:

https://i.gyazo.com/26b4e61a5a3c089818d7b559afc15233.mp4

Rotating your body 180 whilst jumping in front of Ronaldo in a split of a second. Cool FIFA!
Yeah, that "sliding" into positions they shouldn't be able to reach wasn't as evident before now (I mean, in previous FIFAs).

I've said it a million times now but Frostbite has really screwed the game, in my opinion. They've put graphics before gameplay (I believe there's just not enough resources to make the game look as good as it does now, and then also create "free" gameplay and animations - there's old-school PES-style little cheaty weirdnesses everywhere, players kicking through their own legs etc...).

Isn't about time EA let us edit players appearance by now? All these years and we have to have players with incorrect hairstyles (David Silva) shaved head, yes they have scanned a lot of faces but it could and should be better. Also if it's the case let us by different shorts, socks etc in EA catalog.As I said a few years back I want to use Man utd with black shorts and socks, Chelsea all blue, i know if you are on PC you can have this but ffs EA it's long overdue.

Talking of fouls again, (sorry for the late topic), I got 3 CPU fouls in this match.
I was given one penalty kick, and one free kick. I don't remember exactly what the rest one was though.
I was on professional assisted, default sliders, and 6-min-long half time, well I have no idea how many I would get if I played on 45-min-long half time though.
I think it depends on how we play.

Man City(CPU) vs. Man Utd(Me)
jm2Q7xv.jpg

City with 47% of possession?

SnoopyWindingGeese-size_restricted.gif

Seriously getting annoyed with the amount of times the woodwork is getting struck every match. What can be done to reduce this?
More shot error to increase the chance of the ball going far wide enough to miss the post? Seems to help.

In other news. FIFA 18 update 1.03 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One! (The one with the "nerfed passing".)

Back
Top Bottom