FIFA 16 - PC

I just tried Flyvpn Indonesia and the Origin banner is showing 21 hours to unlock and the origin app is showing me 24th September, so I have no idea! I know I'll be sad if I can't play tomorrow ;)

So the answer is to try running the shortcut to the game itself and then a window pops up telling you it's today!!!!!

a53Pkcd.jpg

Just a question on editing. I didnt get FIFA 15 on PC last year until Spring so could anyone tell me how soon after release to expect player face mods to start appearing? or the modding way patch which is what I used last year?

I say 'player' but I really mean Marital and Memphis for United!

Thanks.

Revolution mod for changing/adding faces, tattoos etc. has already been released.
Tattoos from 15 work in 16.
For faces: Modders are already busy modifying/adding faces. Check soccergaming forum for mods.

Anyone who ordered from cdkeys get their code yet? I contacted them and they said they would release it either on or a day before release. Hopefully it comes today.

Anyone who ordered from cdkeys get their code yet? I contacted them and they said they would release it either on or a day before release. Hopefully it comes today.

That was the reason why I ordered from Origin Mexico it is the same price but you know you can unlock early.

Is this game now released in Indonisia??

That was the reason why I ordered from Origin Mexico it is the same price but you know you can unlock early.

Is this game now released in Indonisia??

Thanks for the tip. Didn't know that, but will file it away for next year. We'll see if it comes by the time I get home from work.

I ordered from cdkeys last year and they told me they wouldn't send the key until the UK release, so I decided to cancel and order with CJS CD Keys instead who were giving them out earlier.

I doubt they'll give the key today - I'd just cancel the pre-order and go for Origin Mexico.

So do you buy FIFA as usual on Origin and then use flyvpn to log into origin in Korea to activate it and carry on signing in to Origin like that until the game is activated in your own country (in my case UK). Have I missed any steps?

Glad you go it working Placebo and I hope you enjoy it!

Game ready to go....it's asking me if I want to update to the latest version of Fifa 16.

We're sure it's safe to do so right lads?

Those who have played have reported there is no change so install the update.
Also, you cannot avoid the updated(s) forever.

Here we go then. I'm sure someone last year installed another copy onto a 2nd hard drive and just left it untouched...was planning to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom