FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

oXzd0Wq.jpg

That Kane pic looks impressive. Off the ball running still hasn't been fixed from the looks of it. The Atletico pic tells so.

disappointed !
edit : from where you getting this?

Hopefully it looks like that Kane one. God, oh God.

Let's wait it out and see how it plays before judging from four pieces of static.

I think Kane and all the players look awful.
As usual the arms are way too long.
Look at Joe Harts in the corner shot. They nearly touch the ground.
Poor.
Same old Fifa. Could be a screen shot from any of the last 6 versions.

And again EA doesn't include the facescans they forgot. They scanned Clichy, Silva and Chelsea players again before FIFA 15 came out but as you can see on the screens above, still the old faces with bald Clichy.

Has tattoo's been confirmed or is it just for Messi?

Makes me think some of those are from an older build. Aguero surely would have it by now.

45 minutes. Gameplay. Gameplay. Gameplay. I got a weird feeling. This might just be it.

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/fe...515-text-site-ramp&cid=39678&ts=1434398559609

Lots of interesting stuff about defending, no mention of cpu playing styles though.

Edit: "Smarter teammates means a better product on the pitch. New interception logic helps your AI players better anticipate passes and move to shut down options. This will affect both the attack and defense. When your team is in possession of the ball, players will react faster and find space to create passing opportunities. In defence, players help to cover open spaces and look to avoid being caught out of position.

Midfield play will also alter the pace of a match and create a more considered and authentic experience. Teams will find and look to take advantage of open spaces, letting you build a strong attack through the middle of the pitch.

Interception Intelligence can be adjusted in Player Instructions so you can control how aggressive your players are on the ball. You are in complete control of build-up play in midfield."

Last edited:

Visuals not as good as I hoped. This looks like it can be a PS3 game.

CLINICAL FINISHING

Strike the ball right and finish like a pro. In FIFA 16, players will feel the difference in each shot attempt and better understand why a particular shot has taken a specific trajectory. Miss a chance and you'll be able to adjust your approach next time you're in on goal. Newly defined orientation of the foot and ankle opens the door for greater variety in shot types and will result in more exciting goals.

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

When I saw that Camp Nou "captured in game" I just thought "Wow" but after it wasn't that satisfying graphic wise. Also disappointed with faces (esp. Dortmund).

we'll have the patches for the faces ..no problem for me...
gameplay is important

Back
Top Bottom