FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Same player models.
Half the players don't look like who they are meant to.
Looks pretty poor to me.
Out on 25th Sept

NETS...

34343.jpg

And still same darkness on the pitch due to annoying night lighting system.

:CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

nothing new besides good sounding features with nothing in them? that was PES all about a few years back

Ok, now I am hyped... even the models are better! This might be a really good one, guys!

Did you notice when Ronaldo went up from the tunnel on camp nou or whatever it was? The same crappy player model, especially the movement. Look at his shoulders =(

Edit: It's Bernabeu, but look at Ronaldo 27~ sec in to the trailer. Doesn't look good.

Last edited:

That was just that frame. The Gameplay Presentation video really shows how good Ronaldo looks.

HAHAHAHA :LMAO:

The best description of new features is a quote from FIFA 16 preview by godisageek.com:

“This year more than any year, that’s very difficult to answer.” Aaron McHardy, gameplay producer on FIFA 16, tells me during our interview, when asked what the main difference is between this year’s outing and FIFA 15.

Maybe it's because doesn't exist big difference xD.

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 1h1 hour ago
Really enjoyed. Defensive AI, very good. Pace, slower. Midfield, exists now. Could be the best FIFA yet. #FIFA16

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 32m32 minutes ago
More #FIFA16 stuff, @Dave797 and I had some wonderful matches. Tried the usual exploits, but passing and midfield play shone through. Key.

Last edited:

If by usual exploits he means lofted through ball spamming and sprinting into the box from kick-off, then that makes me happy. Hopefully defenders don't Sprint about like headless chickens this time when you're trying to hold up attackers in the final third.

Well the most important thing is the generic tactics every team uses. If there is no uniqueness to a team/player controlled by a player, I won't buy the crap cause I will probably get bored with all the repetitive match where all CPU team plays like Barca and all CPU players play like Messi. Although I am glad that they fixed the defending.

Last edited:

Well the most important thing is the generic tactics every team uses. If there is no uniqueness to a team/player controlled by a player, I won't buy the crap cause I will probably get bored with all the repetitive match where all CPU team plays like Barca and all CPU players play like Messi. Although I am glad that they fixed the defending.

I'm sorry, but this comment is totally false. All teams do not play the same and all players do not play the same. Utter nonsense. I have played god knows how many CM games and more or less each team play different that I am able to notice.

Example, Liverpool vs Southampton......they come to and set out to defend amazing, pack the numbers in at the back. I find them hard to break down. Next match, against City....total difference....lots of space...and there strikers (Aguero) is lethal and can make my defender look stupid. None of the Southampton strikers did that. Next game, against West ham....they love crossing it, long balls to the big target striker.

So there is definitely variety.

I agree there could be much more to individuality, but comments like the one you have posted is wrong. All players have there strengths and weaknesses, same as the teams.

I'm really excited about FIFA 16. I think it'll have everything that was needed after FIFA 15 gameplay-wise. Graphically we will see little nice updates here and there but nothing drastic. So yeah... if I had to tip the balance for either game, I think I'd bet on FIFA. Although PES looks promising as well.

what the hell is going on with night lighting?? dark,gray, lifeless lighting !! crap !!

Pace slower?

Sounds very good!
Hope defending will be better than in FIFA 15.

@DanielWins:
Yes, I also can´t understand that.
Played hundreds of CM Matches and never felt that any team played the same as another.
The only thing that was annoying was, when the opponent was closing the ball at the corner EVEN THEY WEREN´t LEADING.
But that happened like every 50th match or so.

Trailer looks ok to me.
Definitely gonna have a check on the demo.

All I wanted to hear was that they'd worked on defending, and I'm VERY surprised that's what they're leading with when describing the new features. Usually it's all about "freedom", "dribbling", "magic" or (if they were honest) "score lots of goals, look at all these goals, goals!"

I'm beyond excited now. Graphics could have done with a buff (and if the player models are still crap that's a big disappointment), but, all I wanted to see was more realistic defending and a better paced game (and hopefully some more varied and interesting AI).

Can't wait to get a demo.

need a gameplay video to see the improvements on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom