FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

If teams play more like themselves now that's great - however, I think this is the bit I'm most sceptical of when it comes to preview builds, because in the very limited time you have to play something it can seem like teams have amazing individuality (until you play 15+ matches and begin to see the familiar patterns, and that every team plays that way).

The dream though for me this year is (much) improved defending and more varied teamplay from the AI, and so far, it's all sounding really promising. When the first part of their own PR talks about the defending, and their own producer practically says "the last game wasn't great" in interviews, it sounds pretty serious to me.

Demo date please, EA!

You are right. I pretty much have the same dream for FIFA this year and I would a bit disappointed if it is not fulfilled. I mean, they pretty much promised it and that's the only improvement they are making anyway.

For the first time in recent years, they have talked about the flaws of the previous year as opposed to improving something and the denial of certain problems which are pretty evident like the pace of the game. Early impressions were not that positive last year and the announcement about gameplay changes rather than silly gimmicks gives me hope. Hope which I hope will be worth hoping for. What?!

Hope which I hope will be worth hoping for.
I hope you're right.

pBfoDea.png

My hopes for Fifa16:

Better defense (less agility and more fouls two key points)
Better midfield (too many end to end plays)
Less reactivity (more footplanting and weight)
New body type (seriously)
Better AI (more individuality, for players and teams)
More sliders

seems like some of these points are in...

My hopes for Fifa16:

Better defense (less agility and more fouls two key points)
Better midfield (too many end to end plays)
Less reactivity (more footplanting and weight)
New body type (seriously)
Better AI (more individuality, for players and teams)
More sliders

seems like some of these points are in...

Please :PRAY:

c20d7beb88802e12b39b1e6c0db07fb0.jpg

I want a option to argue with the ref till you get booked a kind of Robbie Savage get on your twat button. Be able to do a proper over the top shin breaking tackle, elbow the keeper, and kick the ball away. Some people want Zombie modes i want Dirty C### option. Time wasting and all the things you get in football. Come on EA buck your ideas up.

Pretty sure that's the same post you make year in, year out, have it saved in a text file on your PC? ;)

I want to slide tackle the keepers from behind like the old days. Something you did all the time against your friends when you were losing. At least my friends, lol.

FIFA 15/16 actual night lighting during the game (even though it is a kind of stadium presentation, it is that poorly lighted while the game is on)

FIFA16_Stadium.png

fifa-16-stadium-bernabeu.jpg

I just used Paint.net auto-level option with these pictures, results are clearly best:

30rrv2b.jpg

ztc11s.jpg

By the way, sun position in Santiago Bernabeu picture it´s totally wrong.
¿It's too difficult to rotate a 3D stadium model? :SHAKE:

I don´t get it.
Where should the sun be instead?
I have never been in that stadium and if, I bet I couldn´t recall where exactly the sun went from here to there.

The sun sets in the west, but it is located in the south east here.

All previews sound very promising this year. Lets hope the final version will not dissapoint us...Please EA

Anything apart from the written impressions?

Do we know anything about Career Mode? I don't care about FUT.

I have insider news that nothing has changed, but EA have been working hard to make sure there are more bugs.

But in be a pro you can now choose what colour Y-Fronts your player wears during a game..

I just want team individuality. Something PES and FIFA have never mastered.
I also want CPU to make relevant subs. So if winning 1-0 away from home they take off forward and go 5-4-1 for last 10 mins. Not take forward off for a forward or winger.

Back
Top Bottom