FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.51 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

Re: FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.01 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

Your set up could be the problem but we can't know how you installed it. So no clue & can't help you on what we can't see.

why is that Liverpool has high pressure by defeault and i cant change it ingame? whatever i choose with the D pad it stay on high pressure(tried database 4.0 and 4.0 matrix)

good question i know :D

why is that Liverpool has high pressure by defeault and i cant change it ingame? whatever i choose with the D pad it stay on high pressure(tried database 4.0 and 4.0 matrix)

good question i know :D

You can change tactics with this program but will make your career bye-bye if you started one change values of your team whatever. Once you save the new database start new career. Remember u are playing with a modified DB.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188053

Hey there... I Download Moddingway 1.0.1 all in one Mod. After this i installed it (.exe as admin) then i Remove loc and rename loc-licensed.
I make all of it "how to install" and after 6 till 30 minutes in game it crash. Careermode and normal game. I dont understand... help me please. Thx :YAWN:

what should i delete from pitch folder to remove the HD pitch addon? "pitch colour" and/or "pitch common", "pitchmow" files? its too green for Sweatfx and too sharp now :D compared to the generic colours

what should i delete from pitch folder to remove the HD pitch addon? "pitch colour" and/or "pitch common", "pitchmow" files? its too green for Sweatfx and too sharp now :D compared to the generic colours

remove all files or just delete the folder

Hey there... I Download Moddingway 1.0.1 all in one Mod. After this i installed it (.exe as admin) then i Remove loc and rename loc-licensed.
I make all of it "how to install" and after 6 till 30 minutes in game it crash. Careermode and normal game. I dont understand... help me please. Thx :YAWN:

depends which db are u using? try another db

Let the good times roll, say sam, shall you be including any of the graphics from vals mod in your next update, such as new adboards and stadiums?

Let the good times roll, say sam, shall you be including any of the graphics from vals mod in your next update, such as new adboards and stadiums?

I checked out vals add on but he is using adboards by uomomagnetico
which are not realistic at all just nice to have adboard per team if you like. My Zon Sagres league adboards are more realistic than vals. Mexican league are more realistic, brazilian, & argentinian. This year the adboards are more real to life which I prefer. Now you can add vals adboards to my add on just extract vals mod to a different folder & ad what you like including the stadiums but I will not ad vals stuff to mine since I would be stepping on him for the work he has done.

Is it possible to add new stadiums to Fifa 14 yet?

Add no, replace yes. So far I truly believe the only modder who could figure this out is Jenkey but he does a few thing for fifa since hes more into PES. The few things Jenkey has done for fifa have been incredible.

Loving the add on, any chance of seeing more updates in regards to stadium dresses for more venues? EA left many such as Signul Iduna and Mestalla with slate grey Stadium Boards.

Yes this is possible but it takes long time to get it right not only that need pictures of what the stadium looks like as of now. It took me weeks just to do Camp nou and La Bombonera as close as can be possible this was just cosmetic changes. Post pictures or link of what the stadium should look like.

Add no, replace yes. So far I truly believe the only modder who could figure this out is Jenkey but he does a few thing for fifa since hes more into PES. The few things Jenkey has done for fifa have been incredible.

So in theory we could have most of the Premiership stadiums at the expense of some others - I like the sound of that.

Last edited:

Hi Guy
Can anybody say me what i must do with the scoreboard switch?Cause i really dont know,its my first time with this program,and i really need help plz ;-)

I just installed 1.01 using the easy AIO installer and I can't start a career mode. The game crashes to desktop after I set the career options on the newspaper hire load screen. The only things I'm changing is adding the CL in first ssn, keeping the summer ssn transfer window open, and choosing the use "Current/Customized Database" after choosing Matrix 4.0 on the tool.

This is a clean install of FIFA 14 (original).

Just tried again using "Default" database and 1st Summer Transfer option off. Still crashes when load hits 100%.

Any help?

Last edited:

Sonofsam69@ can you update your addon? its interfering with the 1.2 update :)cheers

i uninstalled 1.01 and sonofsam's mod and just installed 1.01+1.20 moddingway.

career worked with no problems so im having an issue with something included in the extra add-on. all i know is it's not the career improvement mod since i installed that separately and its working fine.

how to use the new sb switcher cause it's a rar file and not java file as it was before!

Hi Guy
Can anybody say me what i must do with the scoreboard switch?Cause i really dont know,its my first time with this program,and i really need help plz ;-)

just click on the picture of the sb you want and it will install that SB. You can also pause the game & switch to another sb while the game is running

i uninstalled 1.01 and sonofsam's mod and just installed 1.01+1.20 moddingway.

career worked with no problems so im having an issue with something included in the extra add-on. all i know is it's not the career improvement mod since i installed that separately and its working fine.

in the add on folder delete the dlc folder which tweaks careers its what causing the problems for career mode

how to use the new sb switcher cause it's a rar file and not java file as it was before!

no its not it is still java file it was not change to rar at all. You have winrar to open all files including jar. Go to options - integration then unchecked jar. If it still does not work reinstall java

Last edited:
Re: FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.20 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

add on mod has been updated so that it does not interferer with career mode

Back
Top Bottom