FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.51 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

Re: FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.01 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

I've come across a bit of a problem - the Emirates Stadium is not displaying - it's a blank pitch with a blank stadium name.

It's only doing it in CM though - it's fine in Exhibition matches.

Also this is something at your end. This add on does not change Emirates stadium at all.

IMPORTANT IF YOU ADD SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN BE SURE IT'S IN THE RIGHT FOLDER AND U MUST REGENERATE

Also this is something at your end. This add on does not change Emirates stadium at all.

IMPORTANT IF YOU ADD SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN BE SURE IT'S IN THE RIGHT FOLDER AND U MUST REGENERATE

Well... I am The Doctor....

:COAT: :COAT: :COAT:

Edit: All I did was select a different turf in the selector - I didn't do anything deep and meaningful. ;)

You said the mod is strictly graphical; doesn't it affect gameplay as well?

Well... I am The Doctor....

:COAT: :COAT: :COAT:

Edit: All I did was select a different turf in the selector - I didn't do anything deep and meaningful. ;)

You said the mod is strictly graphical; doesn't it affect gameplay as well?

no for that you need to select the matrix database from MWM but it will destroy your career when ever a new DB is install. This mod adds to MWM graphically on things that MWM for some reason don't want to add. You now can add things as well if you put the file in the right folder with out the need to regenerate of list.txt just drop & play. the folder is in the game directory named SonOfSam69. There you can add what ever file u wish except .big files. So far I have not found a bug with my mod been playing for months with it. I call it beta cos I have been the only one testing it. Cheers.

Last edited:

cheers!

like the addons :) thanks, i saw a pack of 1000 converted faces from 13 to 14, wouldnt be that a good idea too to include?

cheers!

like the addons :) thanks, i saw a pack of 1000 converted faces from 13 to 14, wouldnt be that a good idea too to include?

I had it originally but the conversion had too many bugs so I removed it. Bugs like face expression in fifa 14 also I could not possibly test 1000 faces to see which one work or not. This to say it does not mean you can't add them to the sonofsam69 folder so you can try them out. If you get a game crash then remove it.

cool btw with fileloader much easier to install,remove, test patches, its like in PES, im much more familiar with it :D
and also fileloader isnt iterfering with already installed mods in MWM? i dont have any btw but if i have a Messi face installed via MWM and now your add-on would install also one? just because i have installed the kitwrinkle patch aswell, well they are the same files, same outcome so the duplication wouldnt mean trouble i guess but with different what about files? asking too many already i know :P

cool btw with fileloader much easier to install,remove, test patches, its like in PES, im much more familiar with it :D
and also fileloader isnt iterfering with already installed mods in MWM? i dont have any btw but if i have a Messi face installed via MWM and now your add-on would install also one? just because i have installed the kitwrinkle patch aswell, well they are the same files, same outcome so the duplication wouldnt mean trouble i guess but with different what about files? asking too many already i know :P

I removed what is in MWM so there is no duplication with my mod but if you must know Fifa File loader over rides other files in MWM should there be a duplicate avoiding conflict so its a wonderful tool by Jenkey

right.... i just didnt know how MWM works...cool then Fileloader is superior aswell here too :) installing now

right.... i just didnt know how MWM works...cool then Fileloader is superior aswell here too :) installing now

yes it is I am surprise why MWM & other modders are not using this tool it eliminates the regeneration & list.txt file with no need to modify your fifa original files

Safest thing to do is just install Moddingway from a clean install of Fifa 14 I guess, so that's what I'm doing now.

Yeah, no problem. I installed the full Fifa 13 moddingway straight off the bat without one single issue so I don't know what went wrong this time.

cool bro I am here to help in any way as long as u get that shit working so u can enjoy what we all are :APPLAUD:

Loving the add on, any chance of seeing more updates in regards to stadium dresses for more venues? EA left many such as Signul Iduna and Mestalla with slate grey Stadium Boards.

pease i installed the mod but the game always stops at the fifa logo and start option or crashes and this message come to me :(
any solution plz ??!!

tinypic.com

pease i installed the mod but the game always stops at the fifa logo and start option or crashes and this message come to me :(
any solution plz ??!!

tinypic.com

Yes do what the doctor did clean install of fifa 14 then install mods you obviously have a faulty installation. From your screenshot you have a weird fifa installation like the pirate version but real strange

Last edited:

So is the plan to eventually have tons of faces and club specific adboards for most clubs the way Fifa 13 Moddingway had?

Yes do what the doctor did clean install of fifa 14 then install mods you obviously have a faulty installation. From your screenshot you have a weird fifa installation like the pirate version but real strange

i installed AGB golden team version of fifa 14 with
SKIDROW CRACK FIFA 14 V5.0 . It works fine until i installed the mod it crashes at this pic and no response . the weird thing that i dont have E drive as in pic :)
so what should i do ?!

whats in the mwlog.txt? (moddingway log, same folder as the FIFA 14 MWM Selector)

it did this for me too when i deleted the sweetfx_settings.txt but left it's other files in there

Last edited:

i installed AGB golden team version of fifa 14 with
SKIDROW CRACK FIFA 14 V5.0 . It works fine until i installed the mod it crashes at this pic and no response . the weird thing that i dont have E drive as in pic :)
so what should i do ?!

Buy the game perhaps?

i wanted to start a a new career but it crashes after the loading screen

- i set the career mode tournaments in MWSelector

the matrix db is the problem or my settings(profile) file is already corrupted if i made a mistake and tried to start it and it crashed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom