FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.51 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

Re: FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.25 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

ok v1.25 uploaded soon I will upload new add on once I remove any duplicates & finish what I am working on. Cheers:BYE:

Nice one Sam, also do you know how to enable certain scoreboards for tournaments only? Such as Champions league and World cup scoreboards for their respective tournaments.

I'm using your Scoreboard switcher and i've got the Brasiliero scoreboard activated in exhibition but for some reason it appears for the above mentioned tourneys as well?

Nice one Sam, also do you know how to enable certain scoreboards for tournaments only? Such as Champions league and World cup scoreboards for their respective tournaments.

I'm using your Scoreboard switcher and i've got the Brasiliero scoreboard activated in exhibition but for some reason it appears for the above mentioned tourneys as well?

Yes because any overlays that start at 700xx are specifically for tournaments. There is no way at the moment to auto switch SB per tournament. Therefore you have to switch SB with the switcher once you play a certain tournament.

Ok boys another shot of inspiration for a new SB as I saw it

will upload new sb switcher later on :BOP:

New sb switcher uploaded for Evo-web members link on 1st page.

Re: FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.26 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

MWM update v1.26 has been posted but I will not do an AIO file since its too small to do all the work for a few MB if you know what I mean.

new add-on mod uploaded I will post later what has been added must go home now at work on the red eye shift :YAWN::YAWN::CONFUSE::BYE:

Alright boys I have once again updated the add-on mod I will try to list the changes here:
-added 2. bundesliga missing minifaces
-Tippenligaen Missing facepack
-Liga Adelantes missing faces
-Bundesliga scarfs
-Brazilian Banners by Jec a-ha
-Austrian Bundesliga Adboards by FV.Marius
-missing Wipe3d by L@ B@ND@
-Tatoo Pack Liga Argentina V1 by lagarto
-Banners liga argentina by lagarto
-Adboards liga Argentina by lagarto
-Poland League banners
-New la liga replay logo by Sonofsam69
-New Barcelona adboards by Sonofsam69
-Fixed barcelona scarf problem & added new scarf by Sonofsam69
-New adboards for Honduras National team by Sonofsam69
-New banner & scarf for Honduras national team by Sonofsam69
-New scarf for Boca Juniors by Sonofsam69
-Added about 450 new benchplayer by MadMan to a total of 1,332
-Added Unmangento adboards to rest of leagues
-a few more other crap I can't remember with beers on hand

Last edited:
Re: FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.30 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

MWM V1.30 AIO posted on 1st page. Enjoy the holidays

Another update to the SB switcher. I decided to change the Argentinian sb tv logo to one that no one uses & more realistic. Also I caught a glimpse of coppa italia sb on Beinsport here it is.

uploading new sb switcher WHY you ask? I got nothing better to do that's why :BOP::BOP::BOP::BYE:

new sb switcher uploaded boys. Please please enough with the comments I can't answer all your thanks you's LOL

thnx man! u r the best :D

well I hope you all enjoy as much as I do my crap is only on evo-web cos is where I started my modding career with PES love evo-web for all its tough me so now i give back to our members. Thanks 3_Pato_<3. Most of all big shout out & thanks to Ariel for making his MWM for fifa & Jenkey for his tool

Last edited:

ok the original virtual product is killing me. had some trouble installing mwm because my locale.big was empty and i had to import the locale files manually wth fileexplorer not to have crashes when i choose english language o.O also had to delete files from origin becaus it was shutting down the game every time with sweetfx and xbox360ce

dont you have problems with patching Fifa? especially those who use Moddingway and File Loader aswell...sometimes from one day to another my patch...or parts of the patch is dissapear ingame, it just doesnt read one part of the files anymore. Today i lost most of my faces (they are in file loader) but i have 1-2 faces and the backgrounds(also with fileloader) but i got no kits, adboards etc(Moddingway). it was working fine, but after a few hours when i turned on the computer it was a mess. it drives me crazy and i dont know why its happening so i have to reinstall the whole stuff because of this, such a pain in the ass

lol my mw log

data1.bh found
Read list.txt / data/db/moddingway/4.db
Read .big data 0
Read .big data 1
Read .big data 2
Read .big data 3
Read .big data 4
Read .big data 5
Read .big data 6
Read .big data 7
Read .big data 8
Read .big data 9
Read .big data 10
Read .bh data 0
Read .bh data 1
Read .bh data 2
Read .bh data 3
Read .bh data 4
Read .bh data 5
Read .bh data 6
Read .bh data 7
Read .bh data 8
Read .bh data 9
Read .bh data 10
data/db/moddingway/4.db
data/db/moddingway/5.db
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/activeteams.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/advancement.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/cmintro_1.dds
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/cmintro_2.dds
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/compids.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/compobj.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/euroseededteams.csv
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/f_183.big
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/initteams.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/internationals.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/schedule.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/settings.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/standings.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/tasks.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/weather.txt

i tried to install everything via the past list.txt files and with mwinstaller but the installer says "Game folder not found", lol on top of that i got banned FOREVER on moddingway for some reason without anykind of warning i only asked for help twice said thanks for those and helped a guy once. nice

could be this no folder(obviously the mw exe and the fileloader ini cant see the folders with the files) reading thing is win8 related?

Last edited:

dont you have problems with patching Fifa? especially those who use Moddingway and File Loader aswell...sometimes from one day to another my patch...or parts of the patch is dissapear ingame, it just doesnt read one part of the files anymore. Today i lost most of my faces (they are in file loader) but i have 1-2 faces and the backgrounds(also with fileloader) but i got no kits, adboards etc(Moddingway). it was working fine, but after a few hours when i turned on the computer it was a mess. it drives me crazy and i dont know why its happening so i have to reinstall the whole stuff because of this, such a pain in the ass

lol my mw log

data1.bh found
Read list.txt / data/db/moddingway/4.db
Read .big data 0
Read .big data 1
Read .big data 2
Read .big data 3
Read .big data 4
Read .big data 5
Read .big data 6
Read .big data 7
Read .big data 8
Read .big data 9
Read .big data 10
Read .bh data 0
Read .bh data 1
Read .bh data 2
Read .bh data 3
Read .bh data 4
Read .bh data 5
Read .bh data 6
Read .bh data 7
Read .bh data 8
Read .bh data 9
Read .bh data 10
data/db/moddingway/4.db
data/db/moddingway/5.db
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/activeteams.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/advancement.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/cmintro_1.dds
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/cmintro_2.dds
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/compids.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/compobj.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/euroseededteams.csv
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/f_183.big
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/initteams.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/internationals.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/schedule.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/settings.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/standings.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/tasks.txt
dlc/dlc_footballcompeng/dlc/footballcompeng/data/compdata/1/105956/weather.txt

i tried to install everything via the past list.txt files and with mwinstaller but the installer says "Game folder not found", lol on top of that i got banned FOREVER on moddingway for some reason without anykind of warning i only asked for help twice said thanks for those and helped a guy once. nice

could be this no folder(obviously the mw exe and the fileloader ini cant see the folders with the files) reading thing is win8 related?
Kinda having a similar issue w some faces and ad boards etc not showing. I'm on win 7 though.

wow maybe you guys need to regenerate if you add anything to the MWM you must regenerated if you add faces to my mod no need to regenerate. I am not having those issues u guys have nor have I hear in other forums with that problem. Could be PC realated.

im using fileloader especially to add stuffs only like u do:) but then i also remove some stuffs from mw in the meantime not to get mixed results etc faces(bump files) ...maybe removing is the issue,never mimd solved with reinstalling

future addon suggestion: replacing that ugly practice arena with any real one :D if its possible(CL final stadium if its in it)

Last edited:

im using fileloader especially to add stuffs only like u do:) but then i also remove some stuffs from mw in the meantime not to get mixed results etc faces(bump files) ...maybe removing is the issue,never mimd solved with reinstalling

future addon suggestion: replacing that ugly practice arena with any real one :D if its possible(CL final stadium if its in it)

That is possible any other stadium can be clone & replace the practice arena which I usually skip it have not notice it. Now is a matter of which stadium you want to place instead of the training default stadium. Any suggestions? As for the CL final I would have to look into to that.

Estádio da Luz, Lisbon is hosting the final, dunno if its in the game, but for me doesnt matter if its small, big stadium Nou Camp or Bernabeu, wich nation just a real one :D that unrealistic Fifa stadium really annoying for me and i like to mess with those challenges sometimes, i would change it for myself but havent find anything about stadiums on soccergaming just threads of stadium makers

or if you could make a tutorial wich files/folder do we have to export with File Explorer and wheret to put it how we should rename the files to make the stadium work :) so everyone could add his favourite one if theres one

Last edited:

wow maybe you guys need to regenerate if you add anything to the MWM you must regenerated if you add faces to my mod no need to regenerate. I am not having those issues u guys have nor have I hear in other forums with that problem. Could be PC realated.

Regeneration using file loader suddenly made everything work as it should. Thx for the tip!

Estádio da Luz, Lisbon is hosting the final, dunno if its in the game, but for me doesnt matter if its small, big stadium Nou Camp or Bernabeu, wich nation just a real one :D that unrealistic Fifa stadium really annoying for me and i like to mess with those challenges sometimes, i would change it for myself but havent find anything about stadiums on soccergaming just threads of stadium makers

or if you could make a tutorial wich files/folder do we have to export with File Explorer and wheret to put it how we should rename the files to make the stadium work :) so everyone could add his favourite one if theres one

I will make a tutorial on that or perhaps open a new thread on fifa tutorials & tools. I am uploading the new add-on mod where I remove duplicates & added a few things plus a new training stadium. I did tried Bernabeu but it would not be a generic stadium for all teams so in the mod I put stadium Stadion 23. Maj which looks simple & small generic for any team.

ok boys add-on mod updated with new training ground stadium

so 665 is the practice arena ID, thanks mate :) tired with different stadiums on my own, works like charm, it's only backward that the defeault lights are still in there but oh well :)

sonofsam69 very very good add-on , please release scarfes for all squads italian serie A and new gloves thanks very much.

Back
Top Bottom